• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 111 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 20:43 GMT
#1401
Oh and don't waste a lynch lightning. If lightning is mafia we lose.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 20:58 GMT
#1402
Who's your final three damdred? They'll probably shoot you tonight.

I think if I had to narrow mine down to three its:
rsoultin
oats
meat
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 21:06 GMT
#1403
Our teams are close

Top 4:
Oats
Rd
Meat

You shouldn't sleep on breath or lightning, could be a legit fake role block to look town.

Tommorow if I die lynch meat no matter what and then 're evaluated
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 21:31 GMT
#1404
My three (no particular order)

Meat, Oats, LightningStrike

Seems like we agree on Meat and Oats. Just pick either one of those two and go with it.
N2 death will also reveal more.

Also Bats, just because someone is vanilla does not mean they are going to be correct, especially not being a power role.
I'm fully aware I am massively failing this game.

Damdred, I get your point on Breshke, but how probable is it actually? I guess you're saying that because he did nothing at EoD.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 21:39 GMT
#1405
On December 01 2014 06:31 Half the Sky wrote:
My three (no particular order)

Meat, Oats, LightningStrike

Seems like we agree on Meat and Oats. Just pick either one of those two and go with it.
N2 death will also reveal more.

Also Bats, just because someone is vanilla does not mean they are going to be correct, especially not being a power role.
I'm fully aware I am massively failing this game.

Damdred, I get your point on Breshke, but how probable is it actually? I guess you're saying that because he did nothing at EoD.


I think you're doing good.

Breshke also kept his vote on me d1 because "he wanted to help someone [dicksmash] who wouldn't help themselves" or something to that effect, I don't remember the exact quote. So that and the rb claim are kind of weird things mafia could use to gain town credit. I agree with damdred don't sleep on breshke.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 21:45 GMT
#1406
Like this is really townie. I think HTS believes he's going to get lynched here:

On November 30 2014 07:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Well GGs, frustrating, but that's that.

I refused to switch because I believed he was town, I'm going to be revealed as town shortly, but some of you really shot yourselves in the foot.



Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 21:59 GMT
#1407
On December 01 2014 06:39 batsnacks wrote:
Breshke also kept his vote on me d1 because "he wanted to help someone [dicksmash] who wouldn't help themselves" or something to that effect, I don't remember the exact quote. So that and the rb claim are kind of weird things mafia could use to gain town credit. I agree with damdred don't sleep on breshke.


Thanks. I understand what you are saying, should I survive, I will be sure to have a look through his filter.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2014 22:02 GMT
#1408
If I die lynch from the newer players. not hts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2014 22:07 GMT
#1409
Ya we just lynch meat. Hes in both scum teams That im seeing. I believe I pushed him first tonight
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
November 30 2014 22:09 GMT
#1410
Stand by for Day Post
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2014 22:09 GMT
#1411
Damddred if you die who should I nevr lynch?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
November 30 2014 22:10 GMT
#1412
[image loading]


Day 3





Damdred the VT has been shot!




This day ends in 48 hours at 22:00 GMT (+00:00). Whoever has the most votes on them at that time gets lynched.

Countdown:

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 22:12 GMT
#1413
##vote: meatpudding
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2014 22:13 GMT
#1414
##vote meatpudding
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 30 2014 22:13 GMT
#1415
##vote: meatpudding
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 22:13 GMT
#1416
Well there you go. We're down Damdred. Nice call bats.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 30 2014 22:14 GMT
#1417
Sorry for not posting in the Night I was still in shock that Kush got lynched when I tried to save T_T
Kush if you read this I sorry I tried to save you but failed
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-30 22:15:18
November 30 2014 22:15 GMT
#1418
Vote Count

Meatpudding (2): batsnacks, sicklucker

Not Voting (7): Half the Sky, Breshke, rsoultin, LightningStrike, Meatpudding, Hopeless1der, Oatsmaster


Currently, Meatpudding is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.,
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 22:25 GMT
#1419
##Vote Meatpudding
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 22:25 GMT
#1420
The hell it didn't bold...

##Vote Meatpudding
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1546
Dendi783
XaKoH 481
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_191
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
amsayoshi14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2085
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 33m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.