• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6249 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 111 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2014 02:04 GMT
#1381
Alright last post since im the only one here and its drinkin time.


IM RIDE OR DIE WITH DAMDRED YAAEEEH

Theres too many other unknowns and hes gone against all my meta mafia reads on him. Congrats if you tricked me im never voting you.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 30 2014 02:12 GMT
#1382
On November 30 2014 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Roger Bats
##unvote
##vote: Half the Sky





Maybe Ls is town if bats is. Hes just following him around like a puppy. If bats is town I like ls. kts is town I dont like either.

This dont make any sense bro.
It makes more sense for LS to be scum and looking for someone to sheep. Which is what has been happening the whole game.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 30 2014 02:12 GMT
#1383
On November 30 2014 10:48 sicklucker wrote:
Is he tho? Either way the one thing im sure of is Hopeless1der Is probably town for moving the lynch off of kush. He was the one who pointed out the thing about a tie break. Even this is a bit sketchy because he might think kush is getting mod killed. But I think experienced players know kush is gonna get replaced not mod killed. Can anyone add to this?

if they are both town, hopeless can do anything and look good.
No gg, No skill.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 30 2014 02:23 GMT
#1384
ergo i must look bad. thanks oats. btw to your "placeholder" argument, the only reason i came back was BH sent a voting reminder. I was still reading the thread, any vote i placed would have probably changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 30 2014 02:25 GMT
#1385
On November 30 2014 11:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
ergo i must look bad. thanks oats. btw to your "placeholder" argument, the only reason i came back was BH sent a voting reminder. I was still reading the thread, any vote i placed would have probably changed.

no, ergo, you arent town for trying to lynch HTS over kush.

Thats pretty mcuh the only argument i have Hopeless. You know why? cause you havent done jackkkkkkkk shit since you replaced.
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 02:32 GMT
#1386
Meat really has done less though and has been here longer and afks morr
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 02:38 GMT
#1387
That is certainly the truth.

And I'd still bet anything that LS is scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 13:05 GMT
#1388
Alright, so overhauling everything I've done so far. Back to the drawing board.

RNG hates us enough not giving us a cop. But I was worried through last night of a scum team with three veterans.
At two lynches from LYLO one, there is a decent chance one of the lurkers is scum. Possibly two. Meat, Hopeless, LS.
I'm saying this without filter diving, just based off numbers and given how this group collectively is playin
Im sure there is one vet on the team. Again general comment, no evidence. Possible vets, Damdred, Bats, Oats, Hopeless

Facts about voting.
I believe it was either of Breshke or Meat that pushed Kush, originally.
Oats pushed me. I'm not sure how he confused me with LS as he quoted me at least twice going back and forth.
LS sheeped the entire time.
Breshke could have hammered anyone but didn't.
Damdred missed hammering me by presumably seconds.
Rasputin could have hammered me but didn't.

Because if I had to guess, there was at least one scum likely two in the lynch mob.

I'm thinking two of these scum are Meat and Lightning especially considering Lightning sheeped 100%.
Third one is a vet.
I'm putting it as a tossup between Hopeless and Oats.
Regarding the latter, Oats said I wasn't taking responsibility for my votes, yet his explanation for pushing me seems quite ironic.

Again all first instincts based from last night. I'm going to read Bats case against Rasputin because I never got to through much before EoD.
But N2 lynch yet to occur...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 13:24 GMT
#1389
To add to the above, it is possible that SL, Damdred, Breshke and Bats are scum but unlikely.
I was wrong on DSMI and Kush so it's likely I am wrong on thinking Bats is scum using the same way to conclude.
SL seems much a scum hunter, still looking good to me.

And Bats when you next get here, can you sum up in 1-2 sentences your key point against Rasputin? I read your posts twice now and...

Also SL no one has counterclaimed Breshke on RB, I'm confused on how this isn't reliable?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 13:57 GMT
#1390
Forgot the case on Hopeless. He appeared to sheep as well. A Meat, LS, Hope team is certainly possible.
But some of you earlier in this game were making the argument that not all the mafia could be overly involved...equally likely not all the mafia are lurking. Which is why I conclude for now Oats or Hopeless.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 30 2014 14:25 GMT
#1391
On November 30 2014 22:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, so overhauling everything I've done so far. Back to the drawing board.

RNG hates us enough not giving us a cop. But I was worried through last night of a scum team with three veterans.
At two lynches from LYLO one, there is a decent chance one of the lurkers is scum. Possibly two. Meat, Hopeless, LS.
I'm saying this without filter diving, just based off numbers and given how this group collectively is playin
Im sure there is one vet on the team. Again general comment, no evidence. Possible vets, Damdred, Bats, Oats, Hopeless

Facts about voting.
I believe it was either of Breshke or Meat that pushed Kush, originally.
Oats pushed me. I'm not sure how he confused me with LS as he quoted me at least twice going back and forth.
LS sheeped the entire time.
Breshke could have hammered anyone but didn't.
Damdred missed hammering me by presumably seconds.
Rasputin could have hammered me but didn't.

Because if I had to guess, there was at least one scum likely two in the lynch mob.

I'm thinking two of these scum are Meat and Lightning especially considering Lightning sheeped 100%.
Third one is a vet.
I'm putting it as a tossup between Hopeless and Oats.
Regarding the latter, Oats said I wasn't taking responsibility for my votes, yet his explanation for pushing me seems quite ironic.

Again all first instincts based from last night. I'm going to read Bats case against Rasputin because I never got to through much before EoD.
But N2 lynch yet to occur...

I confused you as in like I thought you posted what LS posted earlier

I dont see how Im not taking responisbility for that post.

BH completely randomizes his setups so no, the 3rd one is not neccesarrily a vet.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 30 2014 14:26 GMT
#1392
On November 30 2014 22:24 Half the Sky wrote:

Also SL no one has counterclaimed Breshke on RB, I'm confused on how this isn't reliable?

scum can just not roleblock with breshke claiming it.
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 17:23 GMT
#1393
Heh, well...my first instinct is the lynch mob shenaningans last night and squabbling was mostly town fighting town with maybe 1 or 2 scum jumping in to take advantage of the confusion.

@bats, what's the deal with only using parts of my posts when you're quoting me? maybe that's common but it feels scummy as hell, especially when what you're badgering me about is explained right in the text of the posts that you conveniently left out of your quotes

@ls...still think you're scummy, dude, but I did see that you claimed to be convinced by bats, damdred and hope that I was scum and weren't just voting cause I had voted for you, so my bad on that score

yeah, breshke could be false claiming, but there was still a role out and about night 1. doubt mafia was so sure of trfel that they didn't bother to rb, unless rber was afk or something
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 17:25 GMT
#1394
Re: RB, got it, makes sense.

I should have said "most likely" a vet.
Reference page 3 of this thread. Statistically speaking the distribution of (defined) noobs to vets is just about half in this game.
Statistically, a 2 noob/1 vet combo or 2 vets/1 noob combo is more likely than 3 noobs or 3 vets.

Most here are settled on LS/Meat as two of the three.

And on average, I cannot see all 3 scum being lurkers or all most active in any given game.
Ignoring meta, people can choose to lurk, be more involved or somewhere in between.
A mix of behaviours is most likely.
Statistically speaking (ignoring meta and throwing out all assumptions I've made for reasons already explained) that narrows it to you, Bats, Damdred.

...if we assume LS and Meat are scum, both being noob category, and on the lesser end of posting.
Not absolutely, but most statistically likely. And after last night I'm not as inclined to think Bats or Damdred scum. But that is subjective from me.
It is certainly possible that Hopeless is scum, he sheeped the vote, but so did LS.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 30 2014 18:48 GMT
#1395
On December 01 2014 02:23 rsoultin wrote:
Heh, well...my first instinct is the lynch mob shenaningans last night and squabbling was mostly town fighting town with maybe 1 or 2 scum jumping in to take advantage of the confusion


I agree with this, neither of us hammered the other like you said and supporting Kush was a case based on meta. But still town driven.



The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
November 30 2014 18:58 GMT
#1396
Neither one of us were really hammering at all lol. Just refusing to change our votes under pressure, unless I'm misinterpreting the word. I might be wrong to be reluctant to make judgment calls on other people's interpretation of other players' meta, but I am reluctant. It would be an easy way to misdirect newbies -shrugs-

I'm not sure of bats, personally, but am willing to admit that's probably biased with him coming at me so hard. Seemed opportunistic from my standpoint. I will say though that generally any scum could have participated in (probably not led) all the shenanigans voting last night and come out smelling good since the lynch options probably weren't scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 20:28 GMT
#1397
Please lynch meat tomorrow.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 20:36 GMT
#1398
Yep
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 20:40 GMT
#1399
Scum team is between these people. GL town.

HTS
Oats
Meat
Rsoultin
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
November 30 2014 20:41 GMT
#1400
Keep in mind HTS has lynched town twice for bad reasons, don't give him a free pass.

On November 29 2014 22:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 06:39 rsoultin wrote:
1. People who aren't consistent. You ask them a question and it doesn't match up with their previous posts.
2. People dodging questions entirely even after they're asked multiple times.
3. People who breeze in, post some, then disappear again.
4. People who seem to be posting a lot yet I can't remember what they actually said, because that means their posts had no new or significant substance to them.


Neither individual is helping the town agenda (both have promoted policy votes over scum votes for example).
Looking at both Bats and Kush (as my current vote is on Bats) and using the above as a checklist for Kush:

#1 - Check. I had pointed out the D1 argument on page 51, but why does Kush expect any of us to think that D1 makes him a townie? Reads with the exception of the one Kush did on his phone have been weak/unsupported. Bats' voting D1 was a problem, but the gap between voting Damdred and then jumping to DSMI is even worse given the arguments he used to try and sell that vote. He pushed that vote well before Damdred did.

#2 - Check. Bats has dodged questions from three people this game (Oats, Breshke, myself). Kush isn't saying much of anything to begin with, but he dodged Oats on the Damdred read.

#3 - Check. Kush is way more sporadic than Bats, Thanksgiving is forgiveable, but afterwards, even Bats hasn't afked.

#4 - Check. At least I remember Bats for being overly defensive. Kush's filter on the other hand, I have had to filter dive three times in the last 12 hours.

I'd say he's topped Bats in the scum category.

##unvote
##vote kushm4sta





On November 27 2014 03:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2014 02:10 LightningStrike wrote:
I going with kush and say lynch Dicksmash since I think he the better person to lynch due to his very little substance posting as seem in his filter to not helping us so it might be a good indication of him being being scum or a noob town but this was the same I was lynched in my last game and I turned out to be the Town Cop.


LS, check page 1. DSMI is not in the noob category. You were last game and this game. You cannot compare the two situations.

Kush, I went through his filter again, and now your arguments are making a lot more sense. I checked the filter against the sequence of his reads/explanations versus others for the same individuals and there is a lot of bandwagoning. Too much for his own good this late in the day.

I'm still not feeling too good about Batsnacks though, ignoring any meta. I would be lying if I said otherwise.

##Unvote
##Vote Dicksmash McIroncock



Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 989
WardiTV377
OGKoka 232
Rex145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko405
mouzHeroMarine 348
OGKoka 232
Rex 145
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2332
Horang2 1427
Larva 1227
EffOrt 832
Shuttle 801
BeSt 614
Soma 514
Mini 286
Hyuk 258
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Stork 188
Light 185
Rush 134
Zeus 125
ggaemo 121
Killer 81
Hyun 78
Barracks 74
Sea.KH 43
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 32
Bale 30
Mong 25
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 19
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
Sexy 13
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Dendi1613
BananaSlamJamma179
qojqva34
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli617
x6flipin564
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1579
B2W.Neo436
crisheroes288
Sick255
XaKoH 237
Pyrionflax157
hiko87
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1902
Other Games
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.