• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8396 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 07 2014 22:16 GMT
#1504
Also wtf BH is that picture
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 07 2014 22:27 GMT
#1518
sicklucker is like
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 07 2014 23:57 GMT
#1584
Guys if someone said he got rb'd that doesn't mean he's confirmed at all.
Why would the role claim/why would the role counterclaim? It'll just get him shot.
So I'm 100% the person who claims isn't the powerrole and is either a VT trying to take a shot or scum trying to be confirmed town.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 08 2014 22:43 GMT
#1782
It's not obvious, why is Breshke the only one being considered?
He wasn't the only person posting reads on the last 36 hours.
Not saying it's me, since IF it would be Serejai or sicklucker one of them would basically be confirmed scum.

Still this isn't obvious.
I want Sentinel to post more on recent things, which he is gonna do after his hangover I guess?

Don't see him as a sure mafia as of now, even though he does, and for most of the game did

On November 09 2014 05:40 sicklucker wrote:
elvis

(sure sicklucker thank you for pointing out you dislike me by saying I don't see him scum, even though I posted a case about him already)(making a person you think is town look bad is exactly what we want).

like at this point I just see him as either donkey scum or town, this sicklucker guy.
But I'm not the only one at that so it's okay.
I just don't like him making people ignore everything I say because I made a push on him.

Also I dislike the fact that people seem to blindly believe rayn at times, like for me he's null at this point and he's replacing someone with basically no filter. Just because he's more experienced doesn't make him a saint or something.
Maybe that's just people jumping on every "new" idea or rather rephrasing they see, but that's just me.

On November 09 2014 05:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 05:58 Serejai wrote:
On November 09 2014 04:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who the hell is Artanis?


Rofl. I'm out of town this weekend so reading but trying not to post (cause its hard on my phone) but I can't stop laughing at this and had to say something.

I'm gonna stop thinking sicklucker is scum. As someone said earlier there's no way his mafia teammates would let him post the shit he does lol.


WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM


Also people please please stop talking about "but that wouldn't be a good play as scum".
90% of these things are WIFOM.
Like "it would be terrible play for kelsier to cc and reclaim, because as mafia that would kill him instantly".
Well, he isn't dead, so apparently not.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 08 2014 22:46 GMT
#1783
to reinforce ff's post:
Why the fuck are you hunting blues?
Like there is 0 reason for that and plus that it helps mafia in obvious ways?!
Like if town spends time figuring blues out they only help mafia and only waste time for town hunting for scum.

These are reasons why I call this guy donkey town/scum.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 17:14 GMT
#1901
I'm here.
Apparently I'm maifa. What.

On November 09 2014 21:46 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2014 21:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So what does make one of them mafia?
You just laid out reasoning that applies to two people. One of them is in your opinion mafia for it and the other one is stupid town. Why can't they both be stupid town based on it?

I really do not like cases where people include certain amount of people which they KNOW include townies and say "one/some of them mafia" because in the same post they PROVE it's not necessarily a scum trait because it's PROVEN in their mind a townie did the same thing aswell.


True. They both seem to want our medic dead, but there's a difference. Sicklucker wants our medic to reveal and has been blue hunting all game. He goes for the medic directly. Elvis goes for me all game - keeping in mind that scum thought I was the doctor - and only switched to sicklucker after he started talking about the medic so much. Elvis is going after the player he thinks is the medic and hasn't contributed anything else to the thread all game. He kept his vote on me D1 for no reason in order to stay under the radar when cop was lynched. He stayed out of voting for kush yesterday even though he thought kush was scum.

One of those seems scum. The other seems naive town.



Uhm why would scum have thought you are the doctor?
Uhm I started going on sicklucker way before he talked about the medic at all.
I had some people consider changing to you on day1, which is why I stuck with my vote of who I thought was mafia.
I posted multiple times that I don't think kush is a good lynch.

Like I was about to be reading you null or even leaning town since your posts were a lot more productive recently but why are you saying you caught scum when you didn't even correctly read my filter? I'll just pretend that didn't happen I guess?


On November 09 2014 20:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Elvis you need to explain this.

Here's what you say on N1 start:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2014 12:36 Elvis! wrote:
I see that a post before even EoD1 happened isn't the strongest, I still was convinced. What I think of him now, see at the bottom of this post.
I don't like how you discredit my whole post to "one post at the beginning" . The post mostly wasn't even about something at the beginning, but about his reaction and lies.
My vote was on serejai since he was the guy I thought to be scum, which I thought was pretty obvious.
Also people were switching left right and center and not much before EoD people were all up for lynching him.
Didn't see a reason to vote for the others instead, since at that point I thought ok one guy is fakeclaiming and another guy is suddenly being pushed based on a not well funded push that I don't support that much.
Why would I change in that case? It didn't need many to change to what I thought was a better case.

Why am I asking why he's defending?
Since this guy flipped town now everyone is sheeping everything he has ever done.
I don't get this at all.
About LS:
Please, someone be reasonable and actually post stuff he made that wasn't null or scum.
Please, someone be reasonable and actually post more information on why he couldn't have just fakeclaimed.
At this point the only reason I see is that he might come in a weird situation in lylo if all our powerroles play well and a lot of stuff happens that isn't forced to happen.

Imagine this: He would have been scum, faceclaimed, we would have lynched someone else, everyone would have sheeped him like they did and how they are now (why wouldn't they), scum would, since town is reacting in this way, basically have a confirmed townie among their lines.
Even if people wouldn't have sheeped him as much as they are now this would be a desaster for town and really good for scum.

Why are scenarios like this less possible than the other ones. I'm not convinced at all about all the things people are saying about LS. People kept pointing out all his mistakes and scummy posts before and now he's suddenly considered a god amongst people.
I only see a lot of people that could be scum earn town cred right nowfor sheeping him and talking about how he was town, why we shouldn't have voted for him and so on.
No risk, easy town points for our opponents.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

On immaterial: Breshke, I posted my opinion about him not much before the lynch. Also:

At the moment most my reads are thrown around by the shitpile of 20 pages of EoD posts which are chaotic as fuck since people just posted impulsive and wanting to convince people, posted stuff about if detective is cop and so on. There is a lot to read and a lot fewer that has reasonable content. I'll try to go through this tomorrow and find what I think of it.


Then Chelseas actual CC: I agree it's a measure that can be done and it's ok and everything but there is no reason to pull back so late. Also you can't really fault batsnacks for not switching in these 3 minutes, since he was playing on a phone.
I have played mafia on a phone before and it's a desaster, stuff takes ages to load and post and go through pages (which were plenty). Keeping up with the time and what everyone is posting is really fuckin shit on such a device.

You did say it wasn't optimal tho so I guess it's fine. Saying you're doing it beause of shenanigans makes it kinda weird and I don't know why someone would be serious about CCing and then say it's shenanigans and confuse people in such a time but I guess that's Chelsea?[green] Will look into him at some point, atm he's null for me.
As example the CC would also have been a really good scum strat, since it puts attention back to the first person claiming and would have made lynching him easier. Pulling back a CC only 3 minutes before the countdown seems quite the perfect time to go and say it's not real, since if he would have pulled through and the guy flips cop this looks really scummy.
Well played, Chelsea scum or weirdly played out, weird town Chelsea? I don't know at this point.


Here's one of your D2 posts:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 05:07 Elvis! wrote:
I really think KSC is a decent lynch but he hasn't even posted since forever and hasn't been scummy outside his outragously scummy EoD action


From what i gather your D2 posts you had sicklucker and Kelsier as scum. You didn't want to vote for Kelsier because he was going to get modkilled in your mind.

Now what exactly made you change your mind from N1? You made a big fucking post on KSC which ended up you analyzing him as "i don't know if he is town or mafia", yet on D2 you say "this is the ONLY thing he has done that's scummy and i think it makes him mafia".

So again, how did the null-tell become a massive scumtell?
[/red]


Uhm if you read the bigger of those two quotes of mine it says that I'm unsure if he's either weird scum or weird town.

Then in the small quote I said that outside of his one really scummy action (which I pointed out earlier and on which I commented on earlier with the big quote) I don't see him being scummy.

Please also consider the context in which this was written.

People were on sicklucker and then they wanted to switch to KSC for just that, which I don't think is enough of a reasoning.
Also you can't convince people of your case unless you tell them that their case is ok, but yours is better for reasons.
If you just tell them their case sucks they'll just feel offended and not consider changing.

This was pre everyone-goes-on-kush. People, especially Breshke, were considering Kush but not many at that point.


other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 17:15 GMT
#1902
@rayn so to sum it up I basically posted the exact same opinion twice.
Well that's a huge change!
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 18:58 GMT
#1909
On November 10 2014 02:21 Serejai wrote:
The fact that you still think I'm scum says volumes about how useless you are if you were actually town. You also only ever post in the thread when people call you scum. Quick yo defend but when you're not being accused you just afk from the thread. Why not help the town instead?


Uhm I didn't call you scum.
Read my posts before you judge me being useless?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:01 GMT
#1910
On November 10 2014 02:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Where do you say the action is scummy in the first post because apparently i am missing it.
You lay out the possibilities and say you do not know if it's scummy or not. What am i missing?


I said that he's either clever scum or weird town.
In the next post I repeat that this one thing of him was very scummy but that I'm not sure about him.

Why is me rephrasing the same thing with a slightly different thought process and in a completely different surrounding something of big importance?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:12 GMT
#1912
yeah
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:18 GMT
#1914
correct.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:21 GMT
#1915
actually no.
I was sure the act is scummy.
I didn't know if he is scum because of it or weird town (because weird town can make scummy actions)
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:24 GMT
#1918
Hmm maybe I phrased it wrongly.
I always thought the act was scummy.
I just didn't, and still don't know if there was mafia motivation behind it.
Also, a lot of people asked KSC why he did it already at that point.
No need to repeat that once more.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:25 GMT
#1919
Well he did a scummy thing, but his actions throughout day 1 were townie and he basically stopped posting after the cc-dilemma
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:27 GMT
#1920
Do you get my thought process?
I'm sorry for phrasing it weirdly.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:45 GMT
#1923
Hmmm okay, so I guess we have different definitions for scummy.
I call something scummy if it hurts town, is not reasonable in any way and if it's likely to have scum motivation.
For me, bad/weird/horrible/misguided town can make scummy things.
Normal town doesn't, but KSC wasn't ever considered normal town.
About Serejai.
Yes, a part of my push on him was connected with Kelsier.
To make it clear, the scumteams I formed were never the primary focus.
The primary focus on my pushes was always, that these people had a couple of scummy (see above) actions to their name and namely sicklucker didn't respond to questions I found easy to answer if he was town.
I never "dropped the whole thing and ended up on sicklucker".
Well guess what sicklucker wasn't there at the beginning when I pushed Serejai the most, and he came in with a billion posts that I consider scummy and not much that helps town.
Then I push him and he doesn't answer my/serejais/batsnacks/ffs questions and just dodges them, which I considered scummy behaviour because, as ff stated it, if he would be town it wouldn't be a problem to answer them.
Instead he called my push bad/bullshit and so on without reasoning and just told people they should ignore me because of it.
I never in that said that KSC is town / Serejai is town.
The only thing I posted since on the matter is that I was about to consider Serejai townie because of her recent posts and since she wasn't doing many scummy things for some time. Then she started posting badly researched (see my post like a couple of hours ago) things that paint me scummy and useless once more.
So to sum it up:
I still believe KSC's actions on EoD1 were scummy, but since he stopped posting after and had townie behaviour during Day1 I didn't vote him or push him a ton. He still fitted into a scum team, but it was more the other person being scum and KSC fitting in. Now KSC obviously got replaced.
I voted for Serejai since I considered my scumread on her the strongest.
The sicklucker became apparent and I was really sure about him being mafia (still not happy with his posts, but since he isn't getting pressured anymore the shit coming out of his mouth got less. Like his filter before and in the time after my push on him was ridiculous).
Again, my case on Serejai was mostly not about KSC.

I hope this explains what happened at the time.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 19:46 GMT
#1924
Sorry, it's a bit more than a couple of sentences, I wanted to clear up everything you could have missed/misunderstood and I didn't refresh the page.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 21:04 GMT
#1933
I don't even think kush tried at this point.
He was way too obvious being terrible/high, like why would people not bus him if they are scum.
Easy towncred, potential to actually win.
Like imagine if sicklucker was scum and he would have defended him. Game would be lost for mafia.

Also this makes even more sense if he is getting wagon'd.

Rayn why do you think it doesn't make sense for him to bus kush if kush wasn't even trying?

to your previous question: At the moment I stand here: I still think there is no reason not to call SL mafia.
I still stand to my case on him, since there is nothing that nullifies it and he has done so many scummy and unexcusable things, as example what ff posted very recently.
I already said what I think of Serejai atm in my recent posts.
KSC is being played by someone else, so:
I'm waiting for Obi to fully catch up and post stuff of worth, then I can decide how he might be aligned.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 21:05 GMT
#1934
On November 10 2014 06:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't believe Elvis to be mafia. While he seems inconsistent at times he shows he has some sort of thought process that he can actually argue for and he does it.

Cava fucking off from the game totally doesn't really make him look townie. I liked Kelsier but then again he is not new because he is capable of very skilled play, at least as town. I would think he could do that as mafia aswell.

My problem is the targets Superbia is proposing look really fucking good for me but otherwise his posting and activity -- compared to his earlier scum/town games does look way way way more like his scumplay. It's like he is more cocky and doesn't give any fucks about how he looks as town and in this game he seems more interested in how other people view him rather than convincing people his targets are mafia.



I support this, he usually is way more in-your-face
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 09 2014 21:05 GMT
#1935
(talking about Superbia)
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3908
Bisu 412
Soma 358
Rush 292
Hyuk 285
BeSt 216
Killer 101
ToSsGirL 82
Mong 69
Shinee 54
[ Show more ]
Sexy 53
sorry 15
yabsab 10
Hm[arnc] 1
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2891
Counter-Strike
olofmeister699
shoxiejesuss612
edward32
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
gofns37496
ceh9542
dupreeh239
crisheroes223
singsing192
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1727
• Stunt413
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.