• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9550 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 183 Next
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 07:06 GMT
#681
On November 01 2014 14:12 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 00:50 Seuss wrote:
On October 31 2014 22:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 31 2014 15:08 Seuss wrote:
He basically jumped hard on the first person to post anything remotely suspicious. The post in question wasn't fantastic but it seemed really opportunistic to me.


so you admit that it's at least remotely suspicious and that he drove the discussion forward on this point, why is it scummy then?


Emphasis on remote, and emphasis on the opportunism. jrkirby's post was pretty useless and as part of a larger case I'd accept it as a point against him, but on it's own it's the sort of thing I see Town players do all the time when the rest of the game is still joking around. It's an easy pitch to swing at to try and grab some town cred if you're scum.


this is monte regarding his opinion on gb. It's the only content worthy thing in his filter. I can see where he's coming from, but gb has done much more so I'm hoping monte posts if he still thinks of gb this way still.


I'm not sure you could have worded this more awkwardly.

GlowingBear has been active but pretty neutral on his own. However, jrkirby has been extremely self-conscious since then. Example:

On November 01 2014 09:35 jrkirby wrote:
Just so everyone knows, this is a vote for RNG, not for GB in particular.


Too much focus on what people think of him rather than who is actually scum.

In other news I was kind of hoping Damdred would respond to me as I'm not impressed with his contributions thus far. He's saying he has town/scum reads but they're just thrown out there without any context.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 01 2014 07:17 GMT
#682
what was awkward?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 07:28 GMT
#683
Can you explain why damdred is scummier than jrkirby I Seuss?
No gg, No skill.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
November 01 2014 07:54 GMT
#684
alright, back from long series of cancer inhouses


wheeeeeeee~


I'm tired and actually want to sleep, but I SUPPOSE I should help lead town to victory.

...when I'm not about to pass out.


First,

I really want to analyze JB. But whatever town wants, I guess. I'll consolidate because I'm a conformist and not mafia trying to waste muh votes.

Two,

Misder, I find it very enlightening to see how people reacted to my blatant trolling. Very enlightening indeed. It's how I garner early reads: looking at the wagons that always form on me D1. :D

Plus no one ever lynches me D1, so why should I be concerned.


Three,

Holyflare, VE, and GlowingBear are probably town. Compare the cancer mafia Glowing to current Glowing. Much more wililng to take a stance and much less passive. Will peg him as town for now. Would also sort of like to say OWS is slightly leaning town, but much less to go on.

I've heard people say that Oats is hard to read, but idk, he's leaning town in my reading.

Everyone else are scummerdawgs, or I can't read them based on past experience. Id actually have to, like, put in effort and nitpick their filters.


Four,

as much lulz and hilarity BHs RNG lynch turned out in FFL mini-mafia, I'm not quite ready to take one on yet. At least, not when I've good a semi-decent read on Glowing. Won't vote for what I suspect is a sure mislynch.

Also again, lynching (one of?) the most active player is lelelelel


Five,

Zzzzz, Giving risk.nuke some time to do his IRL shit. But if he dont post D2, we post lynch him then. If we lurker lynch someone, we should totes lynch Monte Seuss lel.


jrkirby: who are you mafia reads? You made it clear that I'm only your vote because you want me to post stuff and not troll.

I'll post moar, but can't promise not trolling on occasion. But in any event, you've given no real stance on possible mafia, instead sheeping onto a silly RNG vote.


I'll be awake sometime before ~12PM EDT to carry town to victoryyyyyyy.

For now,

#Vote Seuss

But i'll consolidate when the time cums
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
November 01 2014 07:55 GMT
#685
Hmm, no, I like that new post.

#Unvote Seuss
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 01 2014 09:19 GMT
#686
I disagree that it's different. Admittedly, I had not originally planned to use it but due to special reasons it became necessary to have a decisive vote. Why does this make me scum? I lynched scum last time with RNG so why oppose it now that it us proven to work
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 09:27 GMT
#687
That's a horrible fucking reason and a horrible fucking post.
If I could shoot you I would.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 09:27 GMT
#688
It literally figuratively gave me cancer
No gg, No skill.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 01 2014 10:12 GMT
#689
Ok, I think Alakaslam was being deliberately misleading here. I certainly fell for it.

On November 01 2014 09:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 09:33 jaybrundage wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:20 jrkirby wrote:
BH why didn't you let us discuss rng lynch before culculating the rng so we can tell if anybody changes their mind about rng based on the outcome of it?

Why even discuss it. Its dumb. At best its a first post conversation starter. This late in the day it has no useful applications

Except hitting scum more than day1 analysts


He says that RNG is better than town at lynching scum d1. I thought I'd read this elsewhere, so I immediately took it at face value.

After looking for my original source, and getting something that contradicted it, I looked in further to what Alakaslam said about RNG in previous games. I found this from a couple months ago:

On July 11 2014 11:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Actually

RNG has a higher chance of hitting scum than TL's recent met-

(Looks at recent game scum d1 lynch statistics)

Foget RNG what we gonna do


He knows RNG is not the best option. He's looked it up before. But he's pushing it anyway? And making claims about it that are false?

My scum-sense is on tingling.

And since LT has posted good content now, this is a perfect time to move my vote over to him.

##Unvote: Lord Tolkein
##Vote: Alakaslam

Also, the way that he pushed the jay analysis is kinda weird. But that might just be how he plays.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 12:01 GMT
#690
Ok. I know for a fact that BH likes RNG.
I also know for a fact that sometimes he uses this to generate discussion.

But there are two problems here:
1) He came to the thread late when discussion was already generated. There is plenty of information to have reads now. So this excuse to use RNG is off
2) It rolled one of the most active and prolific player in the game, so the chance of a mislynch is very high. But he insists to use RNG.

It looks like he is trying to get town off the right track, because he is insisting on a mechanic that is going to lead on a mislynches. He is not reading the game and he is not caring for the game. You can see that he refuses to talk about anything else.

Who BH thinks is scum? Nobody knows.
Who BH thinks is town? Nobody knows.

Passivity and creating confusion. Mafia traits.
BH is mafia.
I'm adorable.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 12:23 GMT
#691
On November 01 2014 19:12 jrkirby wrote:
Ok, I think Alakaslam was being deliberately misleading here. I certainly fell for it.

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 09:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:33 jaybrundage wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:20 jrkirby wrote:
BH why didn't you let us discuss rng lynch before culculating the rng so we can tell if anybody changes their mind about rng based on the outcome of it?

Why even discuss it. Its dumb. At best its a first post conversation starter. This late in the day it has no useful applications

Except hitting scum more than day1 analysts


He says that RNG is better than town at lynching scum d1. I thought I'd read this elsewhere, so I immediately took it at face value.

After looking for my original source, and getting something that contradicted it, I looked in further to what Alakaslam said about RNG in previous games. I found this from a couple months ago:

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 11:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Actually

RNG has a higher chance of hitting scum than TL's recent met-

(Looks at recent game scum d1 lynch statistics)

Foget RNG what we gonna do


He knows RNG is not the best option. He's looked it up before. But he's pushing it anyway? And making claims about it that are false?

My scum-sense is on tingling.

And since LT has posted good content now, this is a perfect time to move my vote over to him.

##Unvote: Lord Tolkein
##Vote: Alakaslam

Also, the way that he pushed the jay analysis is kinda weird. But that might just be how he plays.

except the last time we had RNG, we lynched scum. Humans are biased to only remember good things.
Not a point.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 12:25 GMT
#692
On November 01 2014 21:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok. I know for a fact that BH likes RNG.
I also know for a fact that sometimes he uses this to generate discussion.

But there are two problems here:
1) He came to the thread late when discussion was already generated. There is plenty of information to have reads now. So this excuse to use RNG is off
2) It rolled one of the most active and prolific player in the game, so the chance of a mislynch is very high. But he insists to use RNG.

It looks like he is trying to get town off the right track, because he is insisting on a mechanic that is going to lead on a mislynches. He is not reading the game and he is not caring for the game. You can see that he refuses to talk about anything else.

Who BH thinks is scum? Nobody knows.
Who BH thinks is town? Nobody knows.

Passivity and creating confusion. Mafia traits.
BH is mafia.

nah point 2 isnt relevant because RNGing then deciding to push that person defeats the purpose of RNG.

So yeah these are mostly bad reasons why BH is scum.
If BH was town, he would do the RNG shit too. But he would do additional stuff like trying harder to convince people to jump on the RNG wagon.
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 01 2014 12:26 GMT
#693
There is no tongue-in-cheek
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 12:34 GMT
#694
Slam, he had the chance to do it earlier. He came to the thread, someone sent him to dinner (lol) and he peace'd out.
Why he didn't start the RNG that time and not now?
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 01 2014 12:50 GMT
#695
I think he answered that

What is my voting history sson
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 13:39 GMT
#696
No way. He didn't.
I'm sure he is mafia.

##Vote: Blazinghand
I'm adorable.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 13:44 GMT
#697
On November 01 2014 16:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can you explain why damdred is scummier than jrkirby I Seuss?


Not necessarily scummier, but he's scummy enough for a vote and in my experience votes are a decent incentive to get someone to respond.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 13:48 GMT
#698
Why make a post about how you don't like what I'm doing when I'm clearly not in the thread? That's cool though I'll give my reads better when I get on a comp
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 13:54 GMT
#699
So that you can respond whenever you are around, and so that my vote has some context. Not exactly rocket surgery.

Question to the peanut gallery, what's liancourt's typical meta? He's been working hard to have an opinion on just about everything and everyone today and I'm not sure what to make of it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 13:58 GMT
#700
On November 01 2014 22:44 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 16:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can you explain why damdred is scummier than jrkirby I Seuss?


Not necessarily scummier, but he's scummy enough for a vote and in my experience votes are a decent incentive to get someone to respond.

Why dont you vote the person you think is the scummiest?
Do you view the lynch as something other than a device to kill scum?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Yoon 45
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5246
Dendi636
XaKoH 386
XcaliburYe203
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns43471
singsing2292
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax254
ToD126
trigger8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 13
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos4018
Upcoming Events
Online Event
11m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.