• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 183 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 14:10 GMT
#701
On November 01 2014 22:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 22:44 Seuss wrote:
On November 01 2014 16:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can you explain why damdred is scummier than jrkirby I Seuss?


Not necessarily scummier, but he's scummy enough for a vote and in my experience votes are a decent incentive to get someone to respond.

Why dont you vote the person you think is the scummiest?
Do you view the lynch as something other than a device to kill scum?


What kind of answer do you expect to get with the second question???
I'm adorable.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:11 GMT
#702
At this moment there's more to be gained by pressuring Damdred with my vote than parking it on jrkirby. The goal of the lynch is to kill scum, and to that end any and all tools should be used to find scum. That includes votes.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:12 GMT
#703
On November 01 2014 23:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 22:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 22:44 Seuss wrote:
On November 01 2014 16:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can you explain why damdred is scummier than jrkirby I Seuss?


Not necessarily scummier, but he's scummy enough for a vote and in my experience votes are a decent incentive to get someone to respond.

Why dont you vote the person you think is the scummiest?
Do you view the lynch as something other than a device to kill scum?


What kind of answer do you expect to get with the second question???

something interesting
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:12 GMT
#704
On November 01 2014 23:11 Seuss wrote:
At this moment there's more to be gained by pressuring Damdred with my vote than parking it on jrkirby. The goal of the lynch is to kill scum, and to that end any and all tools should be used to find scum. That includes votes.

Why would it not be pressuring jrkirby?
No gg, No skill.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:23 GMT
#705
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 14:24 GMT
#706
Town, this is where I'm at:

I don't want to lynch oats nor HF today.
I want to lynch one between nuke, Kirby, BH, maybe Damdred.

Let's consolidate.
I'm adorable.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:27 GMT
#707
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:27 GMT
#708
On November 01 2014 23:24 GlowingBear wrote:
Town, this is where I'm at:

I don't want to lynch oats nor HF today.
I want to lynch one between nuke, Kirby, BH, maybe Damdred.

Let's consolidate.

relax, still got like 10 hours to go.
Which one you prefer strongly?
and which one you dont actually wanna lynch?
No gg, No skill.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:35 GMT
#709
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"


I thought there were more people who had listed him as a scum read, but upon reviewing the thread it appears I was wrong.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 14:37 GMT
#710
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:24 GlowingBear wrote:
Town, this is where I'm at:

I don't want to lynch oats nor HF today.
I want to lynch one between nuke, Kirby, BH, maybe Damdred.

Let's consolidate.

relax, still got like 10 hours to go.
Which one you prefer strongly?
and which one you dont actually wanna lynch?


I'd like to know which one do you prefer, first.
Who is your top scumread?
I'm adorable.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:38 GMT
#711
On November 01 2014 23:35 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"


I thought there were more people who had listed him as a scum read, but upon reviewing the thread it appears I was wrong.

uhuh.
UHUH.
UHUHUH.

So why dont you change your vote?


No gg, No skill.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 01 2014 14:45 GMT
#712
On November 01 2014 21:26 Alakaslam wrote:
There is no tongue-in-cheek


Ok Slam. So if I was a dumb idiot and that post I quoted was sarcasm, then back it up. What's your evidence that RNG is more likely to hit scum than day 1 non-RNG lynch?

I'll happily follow any strategy that has the best chance of hitting scum. Give me evidence that RNG is the best, and I'll resume that strategy. Also, if you believe in RNG, why the hell isn't your vote on GlowingBear.

Just saying "Oh, it was all a joke" isn't going to cut it.

You need to back up your claims on one side or the other.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:46 GMT
#713
On November 01 2014 23:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:35 Seuss wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"


I thought there were more people who had listed him as a scum read, but upon reviewing the thread it appears I was wrong.

uhuh.
UHUH.
UHUHUH.

So why dont you change your vote?




Still think we gain more from learning about Damdred than retreading jrkirby right now.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:47 GMT
#714
On November 01 2014 23:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:24 GlowingBear wrote:
Town, this is where I'm at:

I don't want to lynch oats nor HF today.
I want to lynch one between nuke, Kirby, BH, maybe Damdred.

Let's consolidate.

relax, still got like 10 hours to go.
Which one you prefer strongly?
and which one you dont actually wanna lynch?


I'd like to know which one do you prefer, first.
Who is your top scumread?

duhhh blazinghand.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 14:48 GMT
#715
On November 01 2014 23:46 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:35 Seuss wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"


I thought there were more people who had listed him as a scum read, but upon reviewing the thread it appears I was wrong.

uhuh.
UHUH.
UHUHUH.

So why dont you change your vote?




Still think we gain more from learning about Damdred than retreading jrkirby right now.

What have you learned?
No gg, No skill.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 14:51 GMT
#716
Ok oats.
My first thought was that maybe we should lynch Kirby
But after reading BH's previous games I want to lynch him so much.
I'm adorable.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:52 GMT
#717
That jrkirby will post without me voting for him, and that Damdred has promised to come back with explanations for his reads later. Not groundbreaking at this point but I'm not backing away from Damdred until he makes good on his promise.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 15:01 GMT
#718
On November 01 2014 23:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok oats.
My first thought was that maybe we should lynch Kirby
But after reading BH's previous games I want to lynch him so much.

so which one of the 4 do you not really want to lynch?
No gg, No skill.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 15:01 GMT
#719
I just realized jrkirby is casing Alakaslam because of a misunderstood joke.

/boggle
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 01 2014 15:04 GMT
#720
On November 02 2014 00:01 Seuss wrote:
I just realized jrkirby is casing Alakaslam because of a misunderstood joke.

/boggle


Am I a complete buffoon here? What is alakaslam's real opinion on RNG?
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.