• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8083 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 183 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:16 GMT
#741
i just copy pasted my notes its not like i spent any considerable amount of time i answered a question posed to me in the best manner I could. Nobody asked me about my reads in general they asked about one specific person and why i read him that way so i showed it, so don't paint me for that.

Look at the other reasons people are giving for voting for people, not contributing, approaching badly etc.. So stop attacking me for not having a huge case on people doing nothing basically all day, gb admits to being super lazy and just fuck everyone else. And its not null tells gb its your scum tells.

Oats you have no room to talk buddy
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 01 2014 16:17 GMT
#742
On November 01 2014 23:45 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 21:26 Alakaslam wrote:
There is no tongue-in-cheek


Ok Slam. So if I was a dumb idiot and that post I quoted was sarcasm, then back it up. What's your evidence that RNG is more likely to hit scum than day 1 non-RNG lynch?

I'll happily follow any strategy that has the best chance of hitting scum. Give me evidence that RNG is the best, and I'll resume that strategy. Also, if you believe in RNG, why the hell isn't your vote on GlowingBear.

Just saying "Oh, it was all a joke" isn't going to cut it.

You need to back up your claims on one side or the other.

You still don't get it.

You must not know BH.

BH has no qualms with making blatantly false claims to line up with his policies. Notice I did not vote GlowingBear despite BlazingHand

Many times it has been claimed by He That Is Great that RNG is better than analysis day 1.

However, Kita once came into the thread and pointed out that one time he claimed this it was actually untrue; town had done exceptionally well for d1 analysis for a bit and beat RNG entirely.

So, since it landed on GlowingBear (lol) then I think levity is an understandable response.

However GB's response wasn't the best XD

Anyway, you somehow think I honestly advocated what I did not follow up with my vote or push with any sort of strength. In fact all I have pushed for at this point really is JayBrundage analyze by the cat,

And I have even joked about that.

(Puts on a bowler hat

And gets in a Cadillac)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 01 2014 16:20 GMT
#743
PFFT Seuss ninja, and I need not apply

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 01 2014 16:24 GMT
#744
Since I'm not actually going anywhere, wazzaaaaaaaaaap
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:26 GMT
#745
On November 01 2014 08:20 Damdred wrote:
Sure I'm thinking you could very well be scum right now.

I have a town read on hf, oats, jay right now as well as loan.

misar is a scum lean


So you're saying you have no other notes other than jay?
What about these others?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:27 GMT
#746
Like, you said you copy pasted your notes. Can you immediately copy paste your other notes?
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:36 GMT
#747
I could if I wanted to,

i've already said why i think your scum so theres that.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:37 GMT
#748
On November 02 2014 01:36 Damdred wrote:
I could if I wanted to,

i've already said why i think your scum so theres that.


I thought so.

##Vote: Damdred
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:39 GMT
#749
Your still being lazy and scummy gb, why not make a case instead of being lazzy?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:39 GMT
#750
We are killing Damdred today

Place your votes right now!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:41 GMT
#751
On November 02 2014 01:39 Damdred wrote:
Your still being lazy and scummy gb, why not make a case instead of being lazzy?


Trying to discredit me isn't going to work now, damdy. Anyone who reads my filter will see that I gave reads plenty of times. I even said that, by BH's meta, I thought he was scum.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:41 GMT
#752
^ which means I searched for him on the database = effort
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:42 GMT
#753
no thats not effort at all, you haven't expounded on anything you just have the looks of someone giving effort mos of your filter is just fluff. Anything people have looked at you hard you have dropped it pretty fast, oats and you rinteraction early is a good indication of that.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:44 GMT
#754
Hmmm no.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#755
Oh yea whys that GB?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:48 GMT
#756
Though theres something in jrkirbys filter that bothers me more than you are right now gb
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 01 2014 16:52 GMT
#757
Quoting the LT post with "content"
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 01 2014 16:54 Lord Tolkien wrote:
alright, back from long series of cancer inhouses


wheeeeeeee~


I'm tired and actually want to sleep, but I SUPPOSE I should help lead town to victory.

...when I'm not about to pass out.


First,

I really want to analyze JB. But whatever town wants, I guess. I'll consolidate because I'm a conformist and not mafia trying to waste muh votes.

Two,

Misder, I find it very enlightening to see how people reacted to my blatant trolling. Very enlightening indeed. It's how I garner early reads: looking at the wagons that always form on me D1. :D

Plus no one ever lynches me D1, so why should I be concerned.


Three,

Holyflare, VE, and GlowingBear are probably town. Compare the cancer mafia Glowing to current Glowing. Much more wililng to take a stance and much less passive. Will peg him as town for now. Would also sort of like to say OWS is slightly leaning town, but much less to go on.

I've heard people say that Oats is hard to read, but idk, he's leaning town in my reading.

Everyone else are scummerdawgs, or I can't read them based on past experience. Id actually have to, like, put in effort and nitpick their filters.


Four,

as much lulz and hilarity BHs RNG lynch turned out in FFL mini-mafia, I'm not quite ready to take one on yet. At least, not when I've good a semi-decent read on Glowing. Won't vote for what I suspect is a sure mislynch.

Also again, lynching (one of?) the most active player is lelelelel


Five,

Zzzzz, Giving risk.nuke some time to do his IRL shit. But if he dont post D2, we post lynch him then. If we lurker lynch someone, we should totes lynch Monte Seuss lel.


jrkirby: who are you mafia reads? You made it clear that I'm only your vote because you want me to post stuff and not troll.

I'll post moar, but can't promise not trolling on occasion. But in any event, you've given no real stance on possible mafia, instead sheeping onto a silly RNG vote.


I'll be awake sometime before ~12PM EDT to carry town to victoryyyyyyy.

For now,

#Vote Seuss

But i'll consolidate when the time cums

First
Everyone and their mum wants to analyze me nothing new here.
Second
You say its "Very enlightening indeed." How people react to your trolling. Classic cop out. And seeing as I have been reacting strongly against your "trolling" I would think you would have something insightful to comment about me.

You put a throw away vote on Seuss. Directly under that you state your intention to sheep towards the end of the day. Going further then that you recant your vote on Seuss after you see him post.

After 20 or so shit posts I'm not impressed.

Your only redeeming factor is that BH has done less then you. Which is rather damning for BH. And who I am rather disappointed in.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 01 2014 16:57 GMT
#758
So I was reading over jrkirbys filter.

And whats bothering me is all of the votes near the end of his filter. His filter feels a lot like hes trying to find a safe spot to put a vote on and is jumping around a lot. Generally town might pressure with a vote but they don't jump around like hes doing looking for the easiest target to land on to see if he can get support.

I'll try to make a case on him in the next little bit a bit more comprehensive.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 01 2014 16:57 GMT
#759
Jay, we are voting Damdred. Place your vote
I'm adorable.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 01 2014 16:59 GMT
#760
On November 02 2014 01:16 Damdred wrote:
i just copy pasted my notes its not like i spent any considerable amount of time i answered a question posed to me in the best manner I could. Nobody asked me about my reads in general they asked about one specific person and why i read him that way so i showed it, so don't paint me for that.

Look at the other reasons people are giving for voting for people, not contributing, approaching badly etc.. So stop attacking me for not having a huge case on people doing nothing basically all day, gb admits to being super lazy and just fuck everyone else. And its not null tells gb its your scum tells.

Oats you have no room to talk buddy

ohhhh noooo I have plenty of room to talk.
YOU HAVE NO SCUM READS DUDE.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
OSC
7h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.