• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7274 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 93 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 23:57 GMT
#1681
On October 18 2014 08:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 08:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 07:42 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 18 2014 07:34 GlowingBear wrote:
What made you believe sqrt isn't a good lynch anymore?


I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with kush. I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with you. It's also unlikely for him to be on a scumteam with slam.

No matter how strong of a scumread I have on sqrt, if I can't put him on a scumteam,


I mean

1) Why it is unlikely that he is partner with each of those guys?
2) So you're basically saying that you have being scumreading him since the beginning of the game, that he is your top scumread at the moment, but you're not voting him because you're making unflipped associations.

You're basically claiming scum if he flips mafia


Yes, I'm making unflipped associations. Given that it's mylo, why aren't you?


It's LYLO (if we mislynch, day4 will be a vote race and I doubt town can win against scum), and it's EXACTLY because it's LYLO that I'm not making unflipped associations.

Unflipped associations and thoughts regarding rayn's death are complete WIFOM. You are abandoning an obvious scumread to rely on WIFOM, solely. We have much more information from sqrt that truly says he is mafia, more than kush.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 23:59 GMT
#1682
No mafia flipped yet. WE HAVE TO LYNCH OUR STRONGEST SCUMREAD. WE CAN'T RELY ON UNFLIPPED ASSOCIATION.

I INVITE EVERY TOWNIE TO READ AND RE READ MY CASE ON SQRT. I'M CERTAIN HE IS MAFIA.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:02 GMT
#1683
VE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:15 GMT
#1684
VisceraEyes, you're voting sqrt today!!
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 18 2014 00:16 GMT
#1685
You may vote for a no-lynch if you want to.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:18 GMT
#1686
WE ARE NOT VOTING FOR A NO LYNCH, WHAT STUPID IDEA IS THIS?
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 18 2014 00:32 GMT
#1687
It's 5v3, so it's mylo. A no-lynch means that it will be 4v3 tomorrow, granting us an extra day and flip. Theoretically, a no-lynch would have some benefits and have some drawbacks. If someone like VE suggested it, it would be okay, but sqrt suggesting it is super scummy, given that he isn't even making use of the time we have. I think sqrt is just baiting people to townread him.

Ugh... there is literally nothing I can do to read sqrt as town, yet the game doesn't make sense if he is.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:35 GMT
#1688
On October 18 2014 09:32 Chairman Ray wrote:
It's 5v3, so it's mylo. A no-lynch means that it will be 4v3 tomorrow, granting us an extra day and flip. Theoretically, a no-lynch would have some benefits and have some drawbacks. If someone like VE suggested it, it would be okay, but sqrt suggesting it is super scummy, given that he isn't even making use of the time we have. I think sqrt is just baiting people to townread him.

Ugh... there is literally nothing I can do to read sqrt as town, yet the game doesn't make sense if he is.


It sucks for town.

We get another day but less one townie to properly vote, and our lynch options will be th same, since they will kill the most obvious town anyway.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:36 GMT
#1689
On October 18 2014 09:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 09:32 Chairman Ray wrote:
It's 5v3, so it's mylo. A no-lynch means that it will be 4v3 tomorrow, granting us an extra day and flip. Theoretically, a no-lynch would have some benefits and have some drawbacks. If someone like VE suggested it, it would be okay, but sqrt suggesting it is super scummy, given that he isn't even making use of the time we have. I think sqrt is just baiting people to townread him.

Ugh... there is literally nothing I can do to read sqrt as town, yet the game doesn't make sense if he is.


It sucks for town.

We get another day but less one townie to properly vote, and our lynch options will be th same, since they will kill the most obvious town anyway.


They will kill the most townie person and the ones that looks scummy (sqrt and kush) will be kept alive anyway.
We have to decide this today.
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 18 2014 00:48 GMT
#1690
We are definitely not going to no-lynch

I'm sticking with kush. This is what I'm at right now. Sqrt can either be mafia, or the scummiest town who ever lived. Kush can either be mafia with scumteam A or scumteam B. They can even both be mafia. Whether or not I want to lynch sqrt, I would like kush to be first.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 18 2014 00:48 GMT
#1691
and if kush flips town, I partially blame rayn.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:49 GMT
#1692
We are lynching sqrt. Your reasoning for lynching kush first is off.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 00:51 GMT
#1693
On October 18 2014 09:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
and if kush flips town, I partially blame rayn.


Stop relying on vets if you're town. Vets got two mislynches. Rely on your top scumread. Vote sqrt
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 18 2014 01:05 GMT
#1694
We don't exactly have the luxury at this point to vote off the scummiest acting player. We did on day 1 and day 2, but we don't on mylo. We lynch scum, whether it be sqrt or VE. There's a good chance after this game, we're gonna be saying "wow, sqrt played so scummy, can't believe he was town" or "dang, VE played so well, fooled us all". I really think lynching kush is less of a mistake.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 18 2014 01:06 GMT
#1695
Anyways, I want to hear what other people have to say.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 01:09 GMT
#1696
On October 18 2014 10:05 Chairman Ray wrote:
We don't exactly have the luxury at this point to vote off the scummiest acting player. We did on day 1 and day 2, but we don't on mylo. We lynch scum, whether it be sqrt or VE. There's a good chance after this game, we're gonna be saying "wow, sqrt played so scummy, can't believe he was town" or "dang, VE played so well, fooled us all". I really think lynching kush is less of a mistake.


I'd rather give props to VE for fooling everybody than letting someone so scummy live.

Like, we have to figure out who is scum, not who are the scum team.

I still don't get why do you think kush makes more sense. Can you write a comprehensive case on him?
Not that I'm going to change from sqrt. It's because I want to understand you
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2014 01:13 GMT
#1697
Ok glowing, bush refuses to give reads keeps giving excuses and discreetly throws dirt on things even when he's blurry has not like this
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 01:20 GMT
#1698
On October 18 2014 10:13 Damdred wrote:
Ok glowing, bush refuses to give reads keeps giving excuses and discreetly throws dirt on things even when he's blurry has not like this


He is horrible. I'm voting him day4. But there is no way I'm not voting for him today.
Today we are lynching sqrt.
I wrote a full case on him damdred. I've brought a ton of reasons to vote him. He is mafia. He will flip mafia.
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 18 2014 01:58 GMT
#1699
On October 18 2014 10:05 Chairman Ray wrote:
We don't exactly have the luxury at this point to vote off the scummiest acting player. We did on day 1 and day 2, but we don't on mylo. We lynch scum, whether it be sqrt or VE. There's a good chance after this game, we're gonna be saying "wow, sqrt played so scummy, can't believe he was town" or "dang, VE played so well, fooled us all". I really think lynching kush is less of a mistake.

I totally agree.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 18 2014 01:59 GMT
#1700
On October 18 2014 10:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 10:13 Damdred wrote:
Ok glowing, bush refuses to give reads keeps giving excuses and discreetly throws dirt on things even when he's blurry has not like this


He is horrible. I'm voting him day4. But there is no way I'm not voting for him today.
Today we are lynching sqrt.
I wrote a full case on him damdred. I've brought a ton of reasons to vote him. He is mafia. He will flip mafia.

Fortunately I now think you are town...

But unfortunately I think you are Tunnelinf town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 44m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.