• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:07
CEST 09:07
KST 16:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6593 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 93 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2014 16:36 GMT
#1721
Barring any unforeseen circumstances
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 18 2014 18:26 GMT
#1722
That would be awesome do you know who is your likeliest bet for scum?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 18 2014 18:28 GMT
#1723
On October 19 2014 01:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 00:50 Alakaslam wrote:
What else hast thou to say?


1) Where the fuck is everybody
2) Sqrt is mafia, lynch him
3) Where the fuck is VE
4) There's a possibility that kush is bad town
5) Have you read the thread?

Not much of it but not none of it.

I am horrible at retrospective stuff but it is good to check out anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 18:35 GMT
#1724
On October 19 2014 01:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I don't even know or care if Kush is mafia. I just want the game to be over. Rayn thought kush was best shot for mafia and rayn is now confirmed town. Good enough for me.


You said you were going to read my case at night.
Read my case. PLEASE.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 18:39 GMT
#1725
Fuck this shit.

Kill VE.
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 18 2014 18:53 GMT
#1726
Vote Count


sqrtofneg1 (1): Hopeless1der
VisceraEyes (1): GlowingBear
kushm4sta (3): Chairman Ray, Alakaslam, Visceraeyes



Currently kushm4sta is set to be lynched! This day ends at Sunday, Oct 19 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). At that time, the player set to be lynched will be lynched.

Make sure to vote in the voting thread: (link)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2014 18:54 GMT
#1727
What in the world are you doingGB?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 18:57 GMT
#1728
Nobody wants to play this game.

I've brought the most comprehensive case I could ever bring.

There are still people lurking or not caring.

Someone I think is town is simply voting for kush and fucking off

I'm extremely upset with VE. He asked for a replacement but nobody replaced him... Yet ritoky was?
Like... If we reach the end of the game and I see VE laughing at us that he was mafia all the time, I'll get very angry. And if he flips town, he game is over, and good for us for him being such a dick.
People who has experience with VE. Would town VE repeatedly give up on this game? He is saying this game is unwinnable since night 1
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 18:59 GMT
#1729
Like, damdred, kush just reached majority
If you liked my case, why haven't you voted for him yet?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 19:08 GMT
#1730
Damdy, I know you will flip red at endgame.

And if you actually flip red, I'm going rub your flip into rayn's face.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 18 2014 19:18 GMT
#1731
You know what? No. I'm not going to get worked up and screw this.

VE is most likely to be town.
I may be wrong on this by I'd better be wrong with conviction.

Voting for sqrt again AND IF YOU ARE TOWN, YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE WITH ME.
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2014 19:42 GMT
#1732
You are going crazy here GB, first you think VE is scum decide against it. Then call me scum and say i'm scum unless I vote SQRT with you....I think kush has a great shot at flipping mafia and I think sqrt has a good shot as well and I do like your case.

sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 18 2014 21:41 GMT
#1733
On October 19 2014 01:30 kushm4sta wrote:
See scum thinks they are going to net an easy win by killing sqrt or myself but what they didn't account for is that at any moment I can explode with towniness and fuck over their plan. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Since when did you think I'm town?
Imaginary
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2014 21:49 GMT
#1734
I want to know why GB said sqrt sqrt sqrt, got on ve said he will vote sqrt but is still on ve...
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 18 2014 22:03 GMT
#1735
On October 19 2014 06:49 Damdred wrote:
I want to know why GB said sqrt sqrt sqrt, got on ve said he will vote sqrt but is still on ve...

When you are thoroughly convinced someone is scum and make a significant case that took effort and the freshest replacement poo-poos it followed by your biggest townread joining the other wagon

You expect no emotional retaliation?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 18 2014 22:16 GMT
#1736
On October 19 2014 06:41 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 01:30 kushm4sta wrote:
See scum thinks they are going to net an easy win by killing sqrt or myself but what they didn't account for is that at any moment I can explode with towniness and fuck over their plan. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Since when did you think I'm town?


rofl this is all you've been doing this game. someone defends you and you are like "damn you must be scum for defending me"

i could very well be wrong about you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 19 2014 00:29 GMT
#1737
On October 19 2014 06:49 Damdred wrote:
I want to know why GB said sqrt sqrt sqrt, got on ve said he will vote sqrt but is still on ve...


I want to know why are you holding back your vote.
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2014 00:37 GMT
#1738
Such high school

"My answer to your question is a question"

Answer his then ask yours
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 19 2014 00:45 GMT
#1739
K sqrt

But you gotta explain the vote or that's scummy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2014 00:46 GMT
#1740
kinda beginning to think that just because gbs case is terrible that doesn' tmake it wrong. will look into it more later.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 60
sorry 54
NotJumperer 47
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0286
Sick136
NeuroSwarm97
olofmeister62
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1104
• Jankos419
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 53m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.