On October 18 2014 10:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Fortunately I now think you are town...
But unfortunately I think you are Tunnelinf town.
Fortunately I now think you are town...
But unfortunately I think you are Tunnelinf town.
Who to lynch?
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On October 18 2014 10:59 Alakaslam wrote: Show nested quote + On October 18 2014 10:20 GlowingBear wrote: On October 18 2014 10:13 Damdred wrote: Ok glowing, bush refuses to give reads keeps giving excuses and discreetly throws dirt on things even when he's blurry has not like this He is horrible. I'm voting him day4. But there is no way I'm not voting for him today. Today we are lynching sqrt. I wrote a full case on him damdred. I've brought a ton of reasons to vote him. He is mafia. He will flip mafia. Fortunately I now think you are town... But unfortunately I think you are Tunnelinf town. Who to lynch? | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461355-team-melee-mini-mafia-v-newbies-and-vets?user=sqrtofneg1&page=1 This is sqrt as bad town in team melee. He was ML day1. Still as bad town, his filter day one is bigger than his filter day3 here. Also, he is much more interactive than here. His reads aren't disconnected to his stream of thoughts like it is here. In this game, his reads are extremely disconnected from his votes. He scumreads a person, votes for another, or follow ideas that are brought from his scumreads, like CR. | ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
| ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
| ||
|
ObiWanShinobi
United States8089 Posts
Vote Count sqrtofneg1 (2): GlowingBear, Hopeless1der kushm4sta (1): Chairman Ray Currently sqrtofneg1 is set to be lynched! This day ends at Sunday, Oct 19 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). At that time, the player set to be lynched will be lynched. Make sure to vote in the voting thread: (link) | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
| ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
| ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On October 19 2014 00:50 Alakaslam wrote: What else hast thou to say? 1) Where the fuck is everybody 2) Sqrt is mafia, lynch him 3) Where the fuck is VE 4) There's a possibility that kush is bad town 5) Have you read the thread? | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
##Vote: Kush | ||
|
Hopeless1der
United States5836 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
On October 19 2014 01:21 VisceraEyes wrote: I haven't done anything since I requested a replace. Lol | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
On October 19 2014 01:24 kushm4sta wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2014 01:21 VisceraEyes wrote: I haven't done anything since I requested a replace. Lol For this reason. | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
Hopeless1der
United States5836 Posts
| ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
My only question is this: Where do you get the balls? | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
On October 19 2014 01:26 kushm4sta wrote: Too funny ve too funny. My only question is this: Where do you get the balls? From the Ball Superstore. It's on Exit 9, past the Lowes. | ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
On October 19 2014 01:25 Hopeless1der wrote: kush put your vote on sqrt and then stop talking. Um fuck you very much but no thank you. I plan on talking a lot today. | ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
| ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Horang2 Dota 2EffOrt Zeus Larva Pusan Mind Jaedong sorry Hyun ggaemo [ Show more ] Killer scan(afreeca) Barracks Bale NotJumperer Sharp Sacsri Hm[arnc] Shinee Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|