• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:31
CEST 05:31
KST 12:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9592 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 93 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 17 2014 22:02 GMT
#1661
Day 3






raynpelikoneet the Four has been killed!

Welcome to Day 2! This day ends in 48 hours at Sunday, Oct 19 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). At that time, the player set to be lynched will be lynched.

Note, due to delay, the deadline has been moved later by 1 hour. This day will last 48 hours. It ends 48 hours from this post, at Sunday, Oct 19 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). Countdown:

Make sure to vote in the voting thread: (link)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:05 GMT
#1662
[b]##Vote:sqrt[b]

Do the right thing.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:06 GMT
#1663
Like bolding properly.
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 22:15 GMT
#1664
I don't feel too good about sqrt anymore.

We should talk about kush.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 17 2014 22:17 GMT
#1665
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:20 GMT
#1666
On October 18 2014 07:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.


LOL CR's change is completely bizarre.
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 22:24 GMT
#1667
On October 18 2014 07:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.


What do you think is a possible scum team with sqrt on it?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:26 GMT
#1668
On October 18 2014 07:24 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.


What do you think is a possible scum team with sqrt on it?


You and slam (ritoky). Makes perfect sense
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:26 GMT
#1669
On October 18 2014 07:24 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.


What do you think is a possible scum team with sqrt on it?


Who is mafia then?
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 22:27 GMT
#1670
On October 18 2014 07:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:24 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 18 2014 07:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.


What do you think is a possible scum team with sqrt on it?


You and slam (ritoky). Makes perfect sense


Makes perfect sense for me to be hard dunking on sqrt this entire game if we're both mafia
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 22:29 GMT
#1671
On October 18 2014 07:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:24 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 18 2014 07:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'd rather discuss why you dont feel good about sqrt. Kush is not a valuable discussion topic.


What do you think is a possible scum team with sqrt on it?


Who is mafia then?


rayn's prediction on kush/slam/GB not looking too bad atm
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:34 GMT
#1672
What made you believe sqrt isn't a good lynch anymore?
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 22:42 GMT
#1673
On October 18 2014 07:34 GlowingBear wrote:
What made you believe sqrt isn't a good lynch anymore?


I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with kush. I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with you. It's also unlikely for him to be on a scumteam with slam.

No matter how strong of a scumread I have on sqrt, if I can't put him on a scumteam,
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 17 2014 22:43 GMT
#1674
if your read isnt that sqrt is town, he's the lynch.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 17 2014 22:46 GMT
#1675
gg goodluck.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 22:58 GMT
#1676
On October 18 2014 07:42 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:34 GlowingBear wrote:
What made you believe sqrt isn't a good lynch anymore?


I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with kush. I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with you. It's also unlikely for him to be on a scumteam with slam.

No matter how strong of a scumread I have on sqrt, if I can't put him on a scumteam,


Reason being?
I'm adorable.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 17 2014 23:16 GMT
#1677
Hey look, it's MyLo.
Can we vote for a no lynch?
Imaginary
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 23:22 GMT
#1678
Forget sqrt, I'm not voting him today.

We should lynch kush instead. There's not much more I can add that hasn't already been said. If you need to convince yourself that kush is scummy, just look at his filter, it's all there. We need to lynch kush because mafia shot rayn. Day 2 was lynch whoever rayn wants to lynch day. If rayn survived, this day would be another day of lynch whoever rayn wants to lynch day, and that means kush. I doubt there is any way someone here could influence rayn otherwise. If kush is town, then mafia just killed the wrong person. They would have literally won the game just shooting hopeless and let town sheep rayn into a kush mislynch. This is not something I expect the mafia team to WIFOM.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 23:25 GMT
#1679
On October 18 2014 07:42 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:34 GlowingBear wrote:
What made you believe sqrt isn't a good lynch anymore?


I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with kush. I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with you. It's also unlikely for him to be on a scumteam with slam.

No matter how strong of a scumread I have on sqrt, if I can't put him on a scumteam,


I mean

1) Why it is unlikely that he is partner with each of those guys?
2) So you're basically saying that you have being scumreading him since the beginning of the game, that he is your top scumread at the moment, but you're not voting him because you're making unflipped associations.

You're basically claiming scum if he flips mafia
I'm adorable.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 17 2014 23:30 GMT
#1680
On October 18 2014 08:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 07:42 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 18 2014 07:34 GlowingBear wrote:
What made you believe sqrt isn't a good lynch anymore?


I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with kush. I don't believe he can be on a scumteam with you. It's also unlikely for him to be on a scumteam with slam.

No matter how strong of a scumread I have on sqrt, if I can't put him on a scumteam,


I mean

1) Why it is unlikely that he is partner with each of those guys?
2) So you're basically saying that you have being scumreading him since the beginning of the game, that he is your top scumread at the moment, but you're not voting him because you're making unflipped associations.

You're basically claiming scum if he flips mafia


Yes, I'm making unflipped associations. Given that it's mylo, why aren't you?
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1884
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 29m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.