• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10493 users

TL Mafia Anime Discussion - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 27 2014 18:19 GMT
#101
he just speaks the truth about sword art online nothing elitist about it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 18:25 GMT
#102
2 elitists.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 18:26 GMT
#103
wait......... I just read the last 4 sentences.


He has hot steaming sex?


interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 27 2014 18:29 GMT
#104
On October 28 2014 03:26 Koshi wrote:
wait......... I just read the last 4 sentences.


He has hot steaming sex?


interesting.

if your into a harm like anime i wouldn't watch sword art online

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8525/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai

is funny and entertaining would be my recommendation
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 18:30 GMT
#105
Hot steaming sex with girls you pick up like Pokemon.


How is this not the best series ever?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 18:31 GMT
#106
I wonder how he catches them. Would be kinda wrong if he has to paralyze them first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 19:17:46
October 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#107
To put it into context, I gave Sword Art Online a 5/10 on my MAL and that's what I thought I described it as. It's average. Not bad, not good either. Certainly enjoyable if you're into that kind of thing.
And I'm a guy who actually uses all numbers on MAL to rate the shows, so 5 is actually average for me whereas I do know some people that only rate shows from 7 to 10 and 7 is basicly garbage for them... so keep that in mind. I once had someone yell at me "clearly you just hate all anime" because his average score was something like 8.X or 9.X while my average score is something around 6.7 iirc
I rated school days as a 2 for example. Only reason it's not a 1 for me is because I don't want to have to rearrange all my ratings if I happen to find an anime that's actually worse than school days. That anime LITERALLY killed a possible relationship when someone was trolled with that and watched that with his crush...
Monogatari 2nd season and Madoka are the only 10's I've given on my MAL so far.

Hot steamy sex doesn't get shown in the anime itself but every girl in the show is craving his dick like you'd crave oxygen in outer space, assuming someone shot you into outer space without a spacesuit.
VERY MUCH NSFW:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q="sword art online" doujin should get actual results for that

If you're into that, go check out To Love-Ru I guess? You get a lot more boobs and sexual inuendo starting with season 2 and OVAs. It's not porn but it's as close to porn as you'll get without it being porn. Other option would be Highschool DxD but that's pretty much just cowtits.

The thing iamP linked just now ( http://myanimelist.net/anime/8525/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai ) is actually something I'm a big fan of as well. The MC is quite a boss and it's SFW. Also has Hayamin.
It's not that well thought of by other people though, especially third season was a trainwreck. Still highfive for iamP for realizing the good shit o/

On October 28 2014 03:31 Koshi wrote:
I wonder how he catches them. Would be kinda wrong if he has to paralyze them first.

one of the villains kind of does that with his girlfriend and makes him watch o/
Ever since that happened she's just being referred to as dutch wife because the guy literally planned on keeping her in a coma and have his way with her both in the game and outside
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 27 2014 19:17 GMT
#108
On October 28 2014 04:09 Toadesstern wrote:
I rated school days as a 2 for example. Only reason it's not a 1 for me is because I don't want to have to rearrange all my ratings if I happen to find an anime that's actually worse than school days. That anime LITERALLY killed a possible relationship when someone was trolled with that and watched that with his crush...


This is one of the best negative reviews I've ever read.

Just started watching the remastered FSN and it seems ok. I don't like the pacing etc as much now that I'm rewatching it and have seen Fate Zero
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
October 27 2014 19:25 GMT
#109
On October 28 2014 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2014 04:09 Toadesstern wrote:
I rated school days as a 2 for example. Only reason it's not a 1 for me is because I don't want to have to rearrange all my ratings if I happen to find an anime that's actually worse than school days. That anime LITERALLY killed a possible relationship when someone was trolled with that and watched that with his crush...


This is one of the best negative reviews I've ever read.

Just started watching the remastered FSN and it seems ok. I don't like the pacing etc as much now that I'm rewatching it and have seen Fate Zero

wasn't even kidding:

On November 20 2011 02:48 Retgery wrote:
Angry rant about "School Days"
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys are assholes. I came here a few days ago and got a recommendation for a drama, and you guys gave me school days. I was watching this on a long car ride across the country when my friend sitting next to me in the car saw that I was watching an anime, and she said that she liked anime and asked if she could watch it with me, not knowing what happen in the end I let her watch. It was going great she like the story she teared up a little at the sad parts, and it was going really well...UNTIL THE LAST EPISODE!!! If I knew that was going to happen I never would of let her watch it. Now she is scared shitless of anime and is mad at me for watching it!

Though that's honestly a bullet dodged right there. A person, a girl in particular, who was perfectly fine with the first 11 or so episodes of that anime is seriously crazy.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 19:32 GMT
#110
Can you people tell us plebeians what happened in the last episode?

Were the first 11 episodes about an innocent kitten and in episode 12 it got eaten?
How can 11 episodes be good and 12 so horrible?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 19:32 GMT
#111
I also didn't know Toad was so hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 20:11:47
October 27 2014 19:57 GMT
#112
On October 28 2014 04:32 Koshi wrote:
Can you people tell us plebeians what happened in the last episode?

Were the first 11 episodes about an innocent kitten and in episode 12 it got eaten?
How can 11 episodes be good and 12 so horrible?


+ Show Spoiler [plot summary] +

Harem gone wrong. It's a show about a horny teenage highschool boy.
He spots girl-B and likes her because of her massive... character. Girl A, a longtime childhoodfriend realizes that pretty soon and tries to help him out. Girl-B and MC end up a couple. Girl-B is a little reserved and doesn't want to get down to the steamy part right away. Girl-A offers her help and "practice" once she realizes that because she was the one that brought them together. MC gets annoyed at Girl-B because of that and just ignores her because he's too scared too quit the relationship.
Girl-B has a mental breakdown because the love of her life (a guy she's been dating for 3 days) is treating her coldy for the last couple days (day 3 and later on). Girl-A, the childhood friend sees her chance and has sex with him because she actually likes MC as well.
Girl-B meanwhile still thinks she's in a relationship with MC. Everyone in the school is bullying girl-B by now because she's a liar.
Fast forward: school festival. Girl-B's little sister comes over to MC and basicly tells him that big sis really likes him and that she wants him to come over more often to play with her. MC is like "yeah yeah, all fine, will do sweety", still hasn't broken up with Girl-B.
Meanwhile Girl-C gives him a blowjob in a darkroom while Girl-B is standing outside keeping watch to make sure noone enters (keep in mind, Girl-B still thinks they're in a relationship).
Girl-D, a long friend of Girl-A figures that out and goes to him and try to convince him that he should be loyal to Girl-A. She can't convince him with words so she has sex with him, twice (at least). Way to go to try and make someone loyal and stop cheating with other girls.
Girl-E, Girl-F and Girl-G hear that MC is really good in bed so they meet for a foursome.
Meanwhile Girl-B still has a mental breakdown and thinks they're dating btw.
Fast forward: Christmas. He got girl-A pregnant. Upon hearing that he ragequits and tells her to just get the fuck out.
He sees Girl-B sitting under a tree talking to her mobile phone about how she's going to have a nice day with her lover (that's still MC) while you hear "number not available" sounds. So she's batshit insane at this point.
Seeing that he decides that getting in her pants is less complicated than dealing with the kid from girl-A. They're dating again.
Girl-A calls him over to talk things over with the baby. Blabla, he wants abortion, she ends up stabbing him.
Girl-B sees Girl-A outside his place, goes in and sees him dead. Girl-B texts Girl-A "we need to meet"
They meet on the top of the rooftop because why not. Girl-B (crazy girl) says MC always loved her and girl-A just tried to steal him. They have a fight (with words), Girl-B points at her bags and says "just ask him yourself" and in there is his head. She then charges Girl-A and kills her with a saw and proceeds to cut/saw her open to check if she actually was pregnant. Last scene: You see Girl-B on a boat in the ocean holding his head in her arms


alternative in video format:


Seriously... if you watch a show and it's ending (there are multiple variations to it) is someone doing suicide, or someone chopping of someone else's head on a lively street, or someone being pushed in front of a train and all you do is laugh about it because you genuinely believe that to be a HAPPY ending that kind of tells a story.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 27 2014 20:12 GMT
#113
sweet mary mother of jesus that sounds awful
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 27 2014 20:55 GMT
#114
Sounds like BH hosting.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
October 27 2014 21:45 GMT
#115
On October 28 2014 05:55 Koshi wrote:
Sounds like BH hosting.

lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 27 2014 21:45 GMT
#116
I don't really like visual novels. I know tons of people are fans, so I gave some a try, but I can't deal with the UI and the sound effects and the like. In theory, you'd think that any sort of multimedia version of a manga, even if it was perfectly linear, would be an objectively better experience. Add in things like music and animation, and hey, maybe it could be excellent! Somehow, though, it doesn't really seem good to me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
October 27 2014 21:53 GMT
#117


Anyone heard of this show? I just found it on youtube - apparently the English dub-team went wild with a bad Japanese script and turned this into comedy gold.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 27 2014 21:58 GMT
#118
Wow, that looks amazing. Did the dub team just make up the lines?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 22:08:48
October 27 2014 22:08 GMT
#119
On October 28 2014 06:53 Hapahauli wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

Anyone heard of this show? I just found it on youtube - apparently the English dub-team went wild with a bad Japanese script and turned this into comedy gold.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Around 2:14 amagad. I lost my shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
October 27 2014 22:08 GMT
#120
On October 28 2014 06:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't really like visual novels. I know tons of people are fans, so I gave some a try, but I can't deal with the UI and the sound effects and the like. In theory, you'd think that any sort of multimedia version of a manga, even if it was perfectly linear, would be an objectively better experience. Add in things like music and animation, and hey, maybe it could be excellent! Somehow, though, it doesn't really seem good to me.

Let me guess, Fate/stay night ?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 3137
Hyuk 276
Horang2 153
Shinee 80
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Killer 53
ggaemo 53
sorry 45
Snow 44
[ Show more ]
Bale 33
ZergMaN 28
Bonyth 16
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g7844
ArmadaUGS85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick766
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream202
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2349
League of Legends
• Lourlo1489
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 28m
INu's Battles
3h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 28m
Replay Cast
14h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.