• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

TL Mafia Anime Discussion

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 05:54:50
September 23 2014 05:53 GMT
#1




The princess doesn't even need to be a child. Hell, make her an adult with real character and diplomatic experience. In fact, this is her 4th peace mission in 2 years, and she has caused tensions to come way down between earth and Vers. In DOUBLE fact, she is savvy and canny and despite numerous ploys by the Orbital Knights to make her look bad, or to fuck up negotiations, Princess Asseylum has almost succeeded in getting Vers to open official migration, trade, etc with earth. Aldnoah-made items (no drives, obviously, to keep the edge) in return for all kids of natural resources, water, terraforming materials, etc in the upcoming trade agreement.

The Orbital Knights (Saazbaum in particular, who owns a lot of the Martian military industrial complex) realize that their last chance for war with earth is slipping away, and nothing short of a major diplomatic incident will bring about war; even if the negotations stalled or there was a gaff, things have gotten too chummy. They throw together a last-minute plot (if they had been planning to do this for 15 years, surely it would have succeeded) to kill the princess and make it look like terrans. They seem to succeed, but fail in actuality.

The Princess and her bodyguard, Edelrittuo (who is of course this massive musclebound woman who wears a wife beater and jeans and carries all kinds of guns and shit) manage to escape, since the princess was actually in one of the black cars, not the white one. Edelrittuo is so paranoid she makes Alastor Moody look sloppy, you see. Princess is stunned but Edelrittuo activates her camo and drags her to safety with 3 or 4 armed bodyguards.

They meet up quickly with UE forces, in this case the children, and eventually with Marito's platoon. Marito in this case is Platoon Leader, since the depths of his PTSD are unknown (he hides his drinking well). Edelrittuo looks him in the eye and decides this man wasn't in on it, and reveals the secret. Of course, the 4 bodyguards are also ALSO wearing the hardlight camo and all ALSO look like mid-20's women. Edelrittuo doesn't specify which of them is the princess. She has decided she can't fuck around. Marito buys it, and his platoon decides to escort Princess to the docks, when Nikoleras intercepts them after killing the assassins. Marito finds his PTSD resurges and his entire platoon is wiped out before he gets a grip and manages to escape Nikoleras while protecting the truck carrying Princess, taking shelter in the school he teaches at (where he finds some cadets and live-fire training rounds...)

Also, we'll keep Slaine as a youth in this case, to make his infatuation with the Princess that much worse. He can still be part of her inspiration to journey into international politics as a diplomat, but before she met him, she was a capable businesswoman and politician, and only hearing about earth from him did she realize how much more she could be if she turned her mind towards the earth. Slaine naturally fell in love with her cause he's a little donger but yeah there you go.

Oh yeah and at some point, Edel tries to kill Marito because she is convinced he's an assassin. Her paranoia is her strenght, but also her weakness. They have an awesome bare-knuckle fistfight and they get all sweaty and then realize they totally are hot for each other, but neither of them trust each other, and it's even worse after the fight, which is only broken up because of a kataphract attack. Edel keeps on asking for permission to sortie in a Aerion KG-7 Kat, but due to security reasons, Marito turns her down every time (despite lack of pilots) until things get seriously bad (maybe against Ashura).

The princess, of course, is married (which makes Slain's infatuation even WORSE which is awesome) and isn't interested in any of that BS. However, she finds that her world where just being smart and clever and knowing what people want, isn't the same as the world of combat. She works as part tactician, but realizes that the rules she's grown up with aren't the same as the rules on the battlefield. Yes, she's brilliant, but there are limits. She's not trained in the ways of war. Of course, she knows many weaknesses of enemy mechs, but the Earth Kats are just so shitty it's really tough.

Just saying, PTSD-San has the potential for so much more character development than Inko, Yuki, Calm, or even Inaho (though those last 70 seconds, man, they got me right in the heart), and by making the Princess and Edel awesome instead of shit tier levels of character development.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 23 2014 05:54 GMT
#2
Krap y u beat me to this

Anyway

Studio Ghibli I have a blog titled the wind rises and right now I am all obsessed with raging at enron and confusing them with Bernie Madoff so HIJOLE CHUPAZI

so

I thought pokemon was good
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2014 05:57 GMT
#3
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 23 2014 05:59 GMT
#4
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2014 06:02 GMT
#5
On September 23 2014 14:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.


Are you an.... Anime hipster? The third worst kind of hipster.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 23 2014 06:04 GMT
#6
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WviwYLZubSw

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 07:39:36
September 23 2014 07:28 GMT
#7
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WviwYLZubSw


Yea, sword art online aincrad arc was good. It throws us into a semi realistic scenario of when VR is misused (like how akihiko traps 10,000 players) and shows the brutal reality of life itself. I rewatched it twice and read all the novels. I still feel the sense of wanting to rewatch simply because of how it represented all walks of life, trapped in a VR hell hole.
Children who played the game with their family were forced to relocate to a church, owned by a kind person who takes them in, because of reasons such as being a burden in their travels or having their parents dead.
Teenagers and adults, the main 'clearers' of the game, focused on the objective of clearing floors with as little casualty possible to return home. However, after 3 years of rushing ahead, a large portion of these players retired and decided to settle down.
Old folks were seen being useless overall to the advancement of the game, retreating to their own peaceful corners of the game.
Also, the different perspective on how this 3 years of hiatus would do to their real life really impacted me. Teenagers/kids in school were forced out of school and had to take special classes to integrate them back to society. Adults had the least impact. Old folks, such as the net security officer, would most likely be kicked out of their jobs for being old and being unable to catch up with society.
Meanwhile, the struggle of different players, whom view this time in aincrad differently, is seen. Some players succumb to despair, committing suicide or hiding in the starter town, afraid to die. Some players recklessly die to mobs (black cats). Some decide to fight and help in advancement teams to clear floors.
The distinction between beta players and new players were also quickly drawn early on. Beta players had a significant headstart and were able to quickly build up equipment, while new players despise them for these.
Also, how human nature works differently in games. For example, the thieving guild that hired bad players to do dirty work, while guilds like laughing coffin aimed to kill people to take their loot.
the many forms of how a normal mmo could be integrated into a lifestyle is very intriguing.
BUT ALO WAS GARBAGE.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 07:52 GMT
#8
AND ALDNOAH ZERO DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENDING.

+ Show Spoiler +
Killing off 2 of your main characters, while baiting a sequel with the 'BAM I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT TILL S2' is never acceptable.


Shows like mondaiji and NGNL do it because they hope to make a s2. I want a satisfactory ending, goddammit.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 23 2014 07:56 GMT
#9
Imo Princess should have died and Inaho should have lived
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 07:58 GMT
#10
Imo slaine should have died instead of inaho. Princess and slaine can die together and get a 'thanks for saving me now ima die with you' moment.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2014 08:01 GMT
#11
On September 23 2014 16:28 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WviwYLZubSw


Yea, sword art online aincrad arc was good. It throws us into a semi realistic scenario of when VR is misused (like how akihiko traps 10,000 players) and shows the brutal reality of life itself. I rewatched it twice and read all the novels. I still feel the sense of wanting to rewatch simply because of how it represented all walks of life, trapped in a VR hell hole.
Children who played the game with their family were forced to relocate to a church, owned by a kind person who takes them in, because of reasons such as being a burden in their travels or having their parents dead.
Teenagers and adults, the main 'clearers' of the game, focused on the objective of clearing floors with as little casualty possible to return home. However, after 3 years of rushing ahead, a large portion of these players retired and decided to settle down.
Old folks were seen being useless overall to the advancement of the game, retreating to their own peaceful corners of the game.
Also, the different perspective on how this 3 years of hiatus would do to their real life really impacted me. Teenagers/kids in school were forced out of school and had to take special classes to integrate them back to society. Adults had the least impact. Old folks, such as the net security officer, would most likely be kicked out of their jobs for being old and being unable to catch up with society.
Meanwhile, the struggle of different players, whom view this time in aincrad differently, is seen. Some players succumb to despair, committing suicide or hiding in the starter town, afraid to die. Some players recklessly die to mobs (black cats). Some decide to fight and help in advancement teams to clear floors.
The distinction between beta players and new players were also quickly drawn early on. Beta players had a significant headstart and were able to quickly build up equipment, while new players despise them for these.
Also, how human nature works differently in games. For example, the thieving guild that hired bad players to do dirty work, while guilds like laughing coffin aimed to kill people to take their loot.
the many forms of how a normal mmo could be integrated into a lifestyle is very intriguing.
BUT ALO WAS GARBAGE.


I liked ALO but I was already heavily invested in the characters. Sword Art II is ok as well.

But Aincrad arc was for sure the GOAT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 23 2014 08:02 GMT
#12
On September 23 2014 16:58 HaruRH wrote:
Imo slaine should have died instead of inaho. Princess and slaine can die together and get a 'thanks for saving me now ima die with you' moment.


but how could my Slaine/Rayet ship possibly sail with Slaine dead?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 08:50:43
September 23 2014 08:04 GMT
#13
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Annarasumanara, Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 08:06 GMT
#14
On September 23 2014 17:02 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 16:58 HaruRH wrote:
Imo slaine should have died instead of inaho. Princess and slaine can die together and get a 'thanks for saving me now ima die with you' moment.


but how could my Slaine/Rayet ship possibly sail with Slaine dead?

That sweaty boat ain't sailing.

Slaine dies, inaho survives, one of his friend on the deck dies, capt survives, ptsdsan gets rid of ptsd and becomes as good as inaho, both wreck knights, knights blame death on inaho/earth, inaho tells the truth but its too late, mars and earth goes into full scale war, the emperor himself comes to destroy earth, inaho, his sis and ptsdsan 3man fights emperor but is about to lose, inaho sis dies with ptsd, inaho suicides with emperor.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 08:08 GMT
#15
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Tokyo ghoul anime. Watch it and get the feels as main character bankais and turn into white hair. Best feel 2014.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 08:10 GMT
#16
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Yea i also read the latest liar game chapters and watched all movies, including the genius child movie.
Also at the latest chapters with tower of god, at the hell train.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2014 08:12 GMT
#17
On September 23 2014 17:10 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Yea i also read the latest liar game chapters and watched all movies, including the genius child movie.
Also at the latest chapters with tower of god, at the hell train.


I didn't read the manga but I watched all the liar game live action show and it was pretty good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 23 2014 08:13 GMT
#18
On September 23 2014 17:08 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Tokyo ghoul anime. Watch it and get the feels as main character bankais and turn into white hair. Best feel 2014.

Yea I'm going to watch that once the blurays come out. The thing is + Show Spoiler [SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MANGA] +
it's going to be hard watching it knowing what happens to kaneki when it's all over
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 08:14:48
September 23 2014 08:13 GMT
#19
On September 23 2014 16:52 HaruRH wrote:
AND ALDNOAH ZERO DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENDING.

+ Show Spoiler +
Killing off 2 of your main characters, while baiting a sequel with the 'BAM I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT TILL S2' is never acceptable.


Shows like mondaiji and NGNL do it because they hope to make a s2. I want a satisfactory ending, goddammit.


I just finished Aldnoah.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that ending...

I don't think I would have minded that ending nearly as much if Inaho and the Princess were more fully developed characters. Especially Inaho - in the last 90 seconds, I think he displays his first emotions of the entire series and then promptly gets shot because "NO EMOTIONS FOR YOU."

It feels like the writers went for the "OH SNAP" ending as opposed to one that would have any emotional impact. Like I was surprised by the ending, but I feel so little attachment to our dearly departed that it didn't have much of a lingering effect.

Speaking of which, Slaine is the biggest screwup oh god. I haven't hated a character this much in quite a while.


On September 23 2014 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 14:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.


Are you an.... Anime hipster? The third worst kind of hipster.


Nah. I don't hate on things that are popular just because they're popular. Truth be told, I don't watch much anime because it takes too much time. Tend to read more manga/manhwa, and watch the popular/critically-acclaimed stuff.

SAO had it's moments for sure. But the ending and the main villain... well you know.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 08:14 GMT
#20
On September 23 2014 17:13 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Tokyo ghoul anime. Watch it and get the feels as main character bankais and turn into white hair. Best feel 2014.

Yea I'm going to watch that once the blurays come out. The thing is + Show Spoiler [SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MANGA] +
it's going to be hard watching it knowing what happens to kaneki when it's all over


I finished the manga too.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord458
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King58
Trikslyr39
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
INu's Battles
19h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.