• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8246 users

TL Mafia Anime Discussion - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 08:18 GMT
#21
On September 23 2014 17:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 16:52 HaruRH wrote:
AND ALDNOAH ZERO DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENDING.

+ Show Spoiler +
Killing off 2 of your main characters, while baiting a sequel with the 'BAM I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT TILL S2' is never acceptable.


Shows like mondaiji and NGNL do it because they hope to make a s2. I want a satisfactory ending, goddammit.


I just finished Aldnoah.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that ending...

I don't think I would have minded that ending nearly as much if Inaho and the Princess were more fully developed characters. Especially Inaho - in the last 90 seconds, I think he displays his first emotions of the entire series and then promptly gets shot because "NO EMOTIONS FOR YOU."

It feels like the writers went for the "OH SNAP" ending as opposed to one that would have any emotional impact. Like I was surprised by the ending, but I feel so little attachment to our dearly departed that it didn't have much of a lingering effect.

Speaking of which, Slaine is the biggest screwup oh god. I haven't hated a character this much in quite a while.


Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.


Are you an.... Anime hipster? The third worst kind of hipster.


Nah. I don't hate on things that are popular just because they're popular. Truth be told, I don't watch much anime because it takes too much time. Tend to read more manga/manhwa, and watch the popular/critically-acclaimed stuff.

SAO had it's moments for sure. But the ending and the main villain... well you know.

Yea i hate slaine for being bad. I am pissed that s2 will most likely be about slaine, while i will also be pissed of the main character revive.
Its a lose-lose situation

Whos the main villain of sao? Laughing coffin? Akihiko?
Other than the part where kirito gets dual wield for a bullshit reason, everything else was fair game.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2014 08:18 GMT
#22
On September 23 2014 17:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 16:52 HaruRH wrote:
AND ALDNOAH ZERO DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENDING.

+ Show Spoiler +
Killing off 2 of your main characters, while baiting a sequel with the 'BAM I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT TILL S2' is never acceptable.


Shows like mondaiji and NGNL do it because they hope to make a s2. I want a satisfactory ending, goddammit.


I just finished Aldnoah.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that ending...

I don't think I would have minded that ending nearly as much if Inaho and the Princess were more fully developed characters. Especially Inaho - in the last 90 seconds, I think he displays his first emotions of the entire series and then promptly gets shot because "NO EMOTIONS FOR YOU."

It feels like the writers went for the "OH SNAP" ending as opposed to one that would have any emotional impact. Like I was surprised by the ending, but I feel so little attachment to our dearly departed that it didn't have much of a lingering effect.

Speaking of which, Slaine is the biggest screwup oh god. I haven't hated a character this much in quite a while.


Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.


Are you an.... Anime hipster? The third worst kind of hipster.


Nah. I don't hate on things that are popular just because they're popular. Truth be told, I don't watch much anime because it takes too much time. Tend to read more manga/manhwa, and watch the popular/critically-acclaimed stuff.

SAO had it's moments for sure. But the ending and the main villain... well you know.


Yeah the end villain was very cringeworthy
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2014 08:19 GMT
#23
On September 23 2014 17:18 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 16:52 HaruRH wrote:
AND ALDNOAH ZERO DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENDING.

+ Show Spoiler +
Killing off 2 of your main characters, while baiting a sequel with the 'BAM I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT TILL S2' is never acceptable.


Shows like mondaiji and NGNL do it because they hope to make a s2. I want a satisfactory ending, goddammit.


I just finished Aldnoah.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that ending...

I don't think I would have minded that ending nearly as much if Inaho and the Princess were more fully developed characters. Especially Inaho - in the last 90 seconds, I think he displays his first emotions of the entire series and then promptly gets shot because "NO EMOTIONS FOR YOU."

It feels like the writers went for the "OH SNAP" ending as opposed to one that would have any emotional impact. Like I was surprised by the ending, but I feel so little attachment to our dearly departed that it didn't have much of a lingering effect.

Speaking of which, Slaine is the biggest screwup oh god. I haven't hated a character this much in quite a while.


On September 23 2014 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.


Are you an.... Anime hipster? The third worst kind of hipster.


Nah. I don't hate on things that are popular just because they're popular. Truth be told, I don't watch much anime because it takes too much time. Tend to read more manga/manhwa, and watch the popular/critically-acclaimed stuff.

SAO had it's moments for sure. But the ending and the main villain... well you know.

Yea i hate slaine for being bad. I am pissed that s2 will most likely be about slaine, while i will also be pissed of the main character revive.
Its a lose-lose situation

Whos the main villain of sao? Laughing coffin? Akihiko?
Other than the part where kirito gets dual wield for a bullshit reason, everything else was fair game.


The rapist at the end??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 08:22:16
September 23 2014 08:21 GMT
#24
On September 23 2014 17:10 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Yea i also read the latest liar game chapters and watched all movies, including the genius child movie.
Also at the latest chapters with tower of god, at the hell train.


I actually ended up reading liar game because of TLMafia (the game that Ver/Incognito ran) lol. I really wanted to make a mafia game based around the pandemic round, but I couldn't come up with any balanced ideas.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 23 2014 08:23 GMT
#25
On September 23 2014 17:18 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 16:52 HaruRH wrote:
AND ALDNOAH ZERO DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENDING.

+ Show Spoiler +
Killing off 2 of your main characters, while baiting a sequel with the 'BAM I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT TILL S2' is never acceptable.


Shows like mondaiji and NGNL do it because they hope to make a s2. I want a satisfactory ending, goddammit.


I just finished Aldnoah.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah that ending...

I don't think I would have minded that ending nearly as much if Inaho and the Princess were more fully developed characters. Especially Inaho - in the last 90 seconds, I think he displays his first emotions of the entire series and then promptly gets shot because "NO EMOTIONS FOR YOU."

It feels like the writers went for the "OH SNAP" ending as opposed to one that would have any emotional impact. Like I was surprised by the ending, but I feel so little attachment to our dearly departed that it didn't have much of a lingering effect.

Speaking of which, Slaine is the biggest screwup oh god. I haven't hated a character this much in quite a while.


On September 23 2014 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad

...


My elitism is undefeated in combat.


Are you an.... Anime hipster? The third worst kind of hipster.


Nah. I don't hate on things that are popular just because they're popular. Truth be told, I don't watch much anime because it takes too much time. Tend to read more manga/manhwa, and watch the popular/critically-acclaimed stuff.

SAO had it's moments for sure. But the ending and the main villain... well you know.

Yea i hate slaine for being bad. I am pissed that s2 will most likely be about slaine, while i will also be pissed of the main character revive.
Its a lose-lose situation


Pick your poison. I suppose Slaine could become a reasonable MC, but I don't have high hopes given his antics so far.

Whos the main villain of sao? Laughing coffin? Akihiko?


Akihiko.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 08:53 GMT
#26
On September 23 2014 17:21 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 17:10 HaruRH wrote:
On September 23 2014 17:04 HiroPro wrote:
I watched some of sword art, but I didn't find the main plotline to be very interesting (only the side-bits). The 2nd half was just garbage so I ended up reading a summary. It's a shame because there are a lot of virtual reality related novels that I've liked and I was hoping to see something good.

Stuff I've liked:

Movies: Paprika, Redline, Spirited Away

TV Series: Death Note, Ghost in the Shell (Stand Alone Complex), Karas, Kurozuka, Monster, Samurai Champloo

Manga/Manhwa: Kubera, Liar Game, Nana, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God

Anyone watch/read any of those?


Yea i also read the latest liar game chapters and watched all movies, including the genius child movie.
Also at the latest chapters with tower of god, at the hell train.


I actually ended up reading liar game because of TLMafia (the game that Ver/Incognito ran) lol. I really wanted to make a mafia game based around the pandemic round, but I couldn't come up with any balanced ideas.

i could probably come up with balanced ideas with pandemic round and musical chair. Let me think.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 09:02 GMT
#27
Actually, a mafia based on the musical chair seems fun.

At day 1, everyone is granted 1 chair with a number on it. You're not allowed to sit on the same chair twice a day. You can only give chairs to people. Once the person have a chair, he is not eligible to receive another chair until he gives his away. Every start of day, a random chair will be removed from the game. The player without a chair, or with the same chair as the previous day will be killed. At night, mafia kills 1 person and his chair will die with him.
At all times, chair = players in game - 1.

Basically a nrw lynch mechanic.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 09:03:48
September 23 2014 09:03 GMT
#28
I'm pretty sure a chair game was tried before but never filled for whatever reason.

EDIT: yep
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/367777-liar-game-mini-mafia-ii-the-musical-chairs-game
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 09:07 GMT
#29
But it seems so complicated lol.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 23 2014 17:11 GMT
#30
I liked Mushishi a lot, it felt just right before bed.
Haruhi and Honey and Clover both had first episodes I didn't really care for, then had a series I really liked, then sort of tapered off into unenjoyable stuff.

For Sword Art Online, I don't know... it was interesting, but I don't really felt like it left me with many interesting thoughts afterward.
+ Show Spoiler +
I felt like the story was supposed to be an allegory (for instance, beta testers = people born rich or with natural talent) but a lot of the story made me lose interest (mind control / fairy baby / etc) and the sister relationship felt out of place. I felt like the coolest character was Asuna and she just became a trapped damsel with weird rape stuff in the second part, and that change felt pretty frustrating.
I thought maybe being trapped in an MMO could be compared to a war (losing out on some of the population for a few years, some dying, coming back changed, etc., then working to reintegrate them into society) but it felt like the show touched on those points only as an afterthought so I didn't find it too compelling.

I don't say this to bash the show, I think it does some things quite well, I guess I just sorta wanted to take more away from the show. I haven't seen any of the second season, not sure if I will watch that...
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 23 2014 17:13 GMT
#31
On September 23 2014 14:57 DarthPunk wrote:
I will fight anyone who says sword art online was bad


It wasn't good either. Very much wasted potential too.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 17:29 GMT
#32
On September 24 2014 02:11 Amiko wrote:
I liked Mushishi a lot, it felt just right before bed.
Haruhi and Honey and Clover both had first episodes I didn't really care for, then had a series I really liked, then sort of tapered off into unenjoyable stuff.

For Sword Art Online, I don't know... it was interesting, but I don't really felt like it left me with many interesting thoughts afterward.
+ Show Spoiler +
I felt like the story was supposed to be an allegory (for instance, beta testers = people born rich or with natural talent) but a lot of the story made me lose interest (mind control / fairy baby / etc) and the sister relationship felt out of place. I felt like the coolest character was Asuna and she just became a trapped damsel with weird rape stuff in the second part, and that change felt pretty frustrating.
I thought maybe being trapped in an MMO could be compared to a war (losing out on some of the population for a few years, some dying, coming back changed, etc., then working to reintegrate them into society) but it felt like the show touched on those points only as an afterthought so I didn't find it too compelling.

I don't say this to bash the show, I think it does some things quite well, I guess I just sorta wanted to take more away from the show. I haven't seen any of the second season, not sure if I will watch that...


mushishi is indeed good :D season 3 is coming next week/next 2 weeks.

haruhi is well... a mixed bag.

sao's novels are really good. It covers everything.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 23 2014 17:30 GMT
#33
sword art took the route of awesome anime and turned it into shitty lovey dovey lets not fight cz we so in love route and sword art 2 took the route of babysitting

waste of potential, ended up like eureka 7 which started awesome and took the same unfortunate turn
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 23 2014 17:34 GMT
#34
Saint Seiya.

Just dropping good stuff here
I'm adorable.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 23 2014 17:56 GMT
#35
On September 24 2014 02:30 Holyflare wrote:
sword art took the route of awesome anime and turned it into shitty lovey dovey lets not fight cz we so in love route and sword art 2 took the route of babysitting

waste of potential, ended up like eureka 7 which started awesome and took the same unfortunate turn

pretty much this but eureka 7 was much better imo

also here
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/iamperfection
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 23 2014 18:03 GMT
#36
air gear is still my favourite anime
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 18:41 GMT
#37
On September 24 2014 02:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 02:30 Holyflare wrote:
sword art took the route of awesome anime and turned it into shitty lovey dovey lets not fight cz we so in love route and sword art 2 took the route of babysitting

waste of potential, ended up like eureka 7 which started awesome and took the same unfortunate turn

pretty much this but eureka 7 was much better imo

also here
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/iamperfection


My list here:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/HaruHaruRH
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 23 2014 18:46 GMT
#38
I read through your list and

YOU DID NOT GIVE DEATH NOTE A 10 YOURE A HERETIC
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 23 2014 19:07 GMT
#39
On September 24 2014 03:46 HaruRH wrote:
I read through your list and

YOU DID NOT GIVE DEATH NOTE A 10 YOURE A HERETIC

I would give the first half of it a 10 second half not so much
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 23 2014 19:20 GMT
#40
On September 24 2014 04:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 03:46 HaruRH wrote:
I read through your list and

YOU DID NOT GIVE DEATH NOTE A 10 YOURE A HERETIC

I would give the first half of it a 10 second half not so much

second half not canon imo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 2m
INu's Battles
6h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.