• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9588 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 16:16:59
September 29 2014 16:15 GMT
#1801
Yeah, I don't think I played poorly at all, Haru can suck a D. It's true that I died D1, but I took the cop with me and left town in SHAMBLES with my association play.

e: Like the only reason I was even caught was on outdated meta that everyone just happened to believe. Get outta here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 16:16 GMT
#1802
It was town favored but I think Abuse still could have won after the 2 mafia lynched only needing 3 mislynches VA /me/Yamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 29 2014 16:19 GMT
#1803
Actually VE there was one part of the meta that wasn't outdated that ended up getting me to vote you. Even though most of what you say is true, you still play with a passive tone and you were missing it this game and you had no waffle
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 29 2014 16:34 GMT
#1804
On September 30 2014 01:16 Grackaroni wrote:
It was town favored but I think Abuse still could have won after the 2 mafia lynched only needing 3 mislynches VA /me/Yamato

I don't think he realistically doesn't get lynched or die. He has to kill Oats, Kill DP, kill Prome and then it's lylo. Plus he has to avoid DP making the world go boom to make the game go faster.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 29 2014 16:43 GMT
#1805
@geript, i felt that ne claiming traker was fine because i felt that i could easily justify it as a fakeclaim afterwards. Not only that but i felt that with only one mafia left he would probably concede. The two people i was most suspicious of were oats/abuse. It just so happened that oats had a town role he could prove.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 29 2014 16:44 GMT
#1806
I think i defineately could have played it better
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 29 2014 17:16 GMT
#1807
PROME I was totes valid to vote for 24 hrs day

You humorless goon U

You drudk riggt why be so no lvoe?

Be haopt
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 17:18 GMT
#1808
Slam you're finally unbanned
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 29 2014 17:23 GMT
#1809
From my observations, knowing the QT roles is the part that made it imba for town. If that was more hidden/random, I think this could be a good idea with the QT's added.

Geript did excellent and if someone wants to make a post in 2014 Mafia Awards would be a good idea.

GG Town

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 29 2014 18:47 GMT
#1810
Holy shit was I wrong on abuse wow.

GG guys
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 29 2014 18:58 GMT
#1811
I thought we had it right hapa lol, i thought a 4th power role couldn't exist
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2014 19:17 GMT
#1812
nobody believed i was even my role heh

all those cases on me in obs...I wish logic applied to me
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 19:42 GMT
#1813
haha Hapa was super convinced it was me/Vayne but we're unreadable as town
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 19:46 GMT
#1814
like why would I go through all of the effort of yelling lynch VE when it was so obvious VE was going to be the lynch without me having to do anything.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2014 20:18 GMT
#1815
CR saying his team yelled at him confirmed me as town
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 20:19 GMT
#1816
Lol no he lied though. That was my bad
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 20:24 GMT
#1817
On September 29 2014 23:18 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm sorry, but most of the game was figured out because CR fake claimed 3rd party.

And about bad hosting, if Prome is angry because of what happened day2, ok. If he is angry for anything else, I don't get it.


You have no idea how balance works. Please avoid hosting themed games in the future (that goes for all three of you). What in hell possessed you all to make the hosting decisions you made? They are genuinely incomprehensible to me as a player and host.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 20:52 GMT
#1818
On September 29 2014 22:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 22:30 Promethelax wrote:
DP: I had fun with uou. It was nice. About time we weren't against each other.


I was bored and barely read the thread.

Third party sucks balls.


I didn't read any of this game after d1. Your existence made this game more fun. Nothing wrong with 3p, a 3p that wind when either town or mafia is eliminated and has KP is stupid easy though.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 29 2014 21:00 GMT
#1819
Hi guys! I was the balance approver for this game (I totally forgot I was until the game was about to start, which is why I /outed). Ask me if you have any questions. Here are my thoughts.

I assumed that was how the 3p would have a normal wincon when I approved the setup balance. The setup I approved was:

1x arsonist who wins when he's the only one left alive
3x mafia - 1x goon, 1x vengeful goon, 1x godfather
10x town - 1x cop, 1x 1-shot vigi who shoots n2, 1x Veteran, 1x Vengeful-at-Night townie


I figured in a setup like this, the arsonist would shoot into the town, and since he only wins when he's the only one left alive, he'd be very cautious. I failed to grasp the implications of the pairing system (if one mafia dies, the other one will too since there's a gauranteed mafia-mafia pair; this means, effectively, that there are only two mafia) but other than that this is a fine setup.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 21:05 GMT
#1820
Lol BH you're about to enter some ban list drama
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings16
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 988
ZZZero.O 151
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5440
JimRising 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5590
Other Games
summit1g9846
FrodaN3241
KnowMe205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie960
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 52m
Replay Cast
23h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.