• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7892 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2014 23:27 GMT
#1841
Why did I say dumb shit about the very likely not true Arsonist stuff when there is so much other stuff to complain about.

I need to get my shit together for the next time I click on a thread.

But why complain rationally. So boring.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 23:41:43
September 29 2014 23:33 GMT
#1842
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in disgust, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 23:34 GMT
#1843
On September 30 2014 08:33 Hapahauli wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."

How long has Koshi been playing mafia?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 23:37:47
September 29 2014 23:35 GMT
#1844
On September 30 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 08:33 Hapahauli wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."

How long has Koshi been playing mafia?


Only about a year. I think I remember hosting one or two newbie games he played in last summer.

Edit: yeah, looks like he started in July 2013
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 23:37:49
September 29 2014 23:37 GMT
#1845
On September 30 2014 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:33 Hapahauli wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."

How long has Koshi been playing mafia?


Only about a year. I think I remember hosting one or two newbie games he played in last summer.

Ah. I looked a bit back and apparently Koshi's first game and my first game are the same game.
Proof for those who have TL+
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 29 2014 23:39 GMT
#1846
On September 30 2014 08:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:33 Hapahauli wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."

How long has Koshi been playing mafia?


Only about a year. I think I remember hosting one or two newbie games he played in last summer.

Ah. I looked a bit back and apparently Koshi's first game and my first game are the same game.
Proof for those who have TL+


Looks like he played in Newbie XLIV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/420227-newbie-mini-mafia-xliv
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 29 2014 23:40 GMT
#1847
On September 30 2014 08:33 Hapahauli wrote:
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in discussed DISGUST, YOU CANNOT SPEL RONG LIK I DU TILL U SEZ CHUPAZI B OSSUM and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 29 2014 23:41 GMT
#1848
Wait I ain't been on here longer than Koshi?

Maybe I was? What is this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 29 2014 23:41 GMT
#1849
Bleh shouldn't have typed that on my cellphone =/
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 23:43 GMT
#1850
On September 30 2014 08:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 08:37 The_Templar wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:34 The_Templar wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:33 Hapahauli wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
"It's all going to hell..." muttered Koshi, as he squinted out the window of Shady Acres Retirement Home.

It was a beautiful day in early spring, and light reflecting off of melting patches of snow gave the scenery an unusual luster. Koshi gazed outside longingly.

"It was a better world back then, when I was playing on TL," he grumbled, rocking back in his chair. "Those were real games! That was real balance! But these new hosts..."

His mood turned sour as the sound of those words echoed across the room. He quickly closed the curtains in discussed, and wheeled his chair across the room.

"Gosh darn it! If I was on the balance team, I'd do things right! We'd go back to the old ways, we'd--"

He was interrupted by some footsteps down the hallway.
"HE'S MAFIA! FUCK YOU ALL HE'S MAFIA!" an old woman screamed, running past his door.
"Be careful Mrs. Rayn" a young man hollered, "Your husband passed away a long time ago, please Mrs. Rayn!"

As the scampering subsided, Koshi found himself alone to his thoughts once more.

"Wha... what was I saying? Oh right, I need some grape juice."

How long has Koshi been playing mafia?


Only about a year. I think I remember hosting one or two newbie games he played in last summer.

Ah. I looked a bit back and apparently Koshi's first game and my first game are the same game.
Proof for those who have TL+


Looks like he played in Newbie XLIV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/420227-newbie-mini-mafia-xliv

Sure, but that took place after the TL+ game started.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 29 2014 23:44 GMT
#1851
On September 30 2014 08:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Bleh shouldn't have typed that on my cellphone =/

You see then why I purposefully spell wrong

BEKUS THEN IS NOT AKSIDENT

lol

Some of my playstyle is getting around phone mess-ups making me incomprehensible
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 23:45 GMT
#1852
On September 30 2014 08:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 08:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Bleh shouldn't have typed that on my cellphone =/

You see then why I purposefully spell wrong

BEKUS THEN IS NOT AKSIDENT

lol

Some of my playstyle is getting around phone mess-ups making me incomprehensible

My phone has started 'correcting' what I type to not-real words, and it also corrects actual words to other words. Sort of odd. O.o
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 29 2014 23:47 GMT
#1853
On September 30 2014 08:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 08:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 30 2014 08:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Bleh shouldn't have typed that on my cellphone =/

You see then why I purposefully spell wrong

BEKUS THEN IS NOT AKSIDENT

lol

Some of my playstyle is getting around phone mess-ups making me incomprehensible

My phone has started 'correcting' what I type to not-real words, and it also corrects actual words to other words. Sort of odd. O.o

Yes it is now difficult to say "Chupazi" without doing all caps or DINNAE or (lol see) Sson SSON son! Son, or HIJOLE non caps it isn't worth the effort with that one since it also likes hi joker and hi Jolee
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 23:50 GMT
#1854
hmmmm Chupazi con hijole bamcis
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 23:52:42
September 29 2014 23:51 GMT
#1855
a retirement home is an apt comparison for this now dead forum

cant believe my first game on here was over 6 years ago now.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2014 00:13 GMT
#1856
QTs = self confirmed townie mason 5/6 = less paranoia.
Possibility to lynch into sketchy group. So much easier.
Cop and copping into sketchy groups.
Werewolf aka insanity wolf aka freewin lottery wolf.
Veteran
Vigi, day 2


Scum can only win when severely outplaying town while not hitting lottery wolf and hitting the cop. And pray the 3p doesnt kill them when he goes for the joint scumwin. Cuz that would be hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2014 02:07 GMT
#1857
On September 30 2014 09:13 Koshi wrote:
QTs = self confirmed townie mason 5/6 = less paranoia.
Possibility to lynch into sketchy group. So much easier.
Cop and copping into sketchy groups.
Werewolf aka insanity wolf aka freewin lottery wolf.
Veteran
Vigi, day 2


Scum can only win when severely outplaying town while not hitting lottery wolf and hitting the cop. And pray the 3p doesnt kill them when he goes for the joint scumwin. Cuz that would be hilarious.

PRETTY SURE we've already established the the setup was townfavored Koshi. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 30 2014 02:18 GMT
#1858
On September 30 2014 11:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2014 09:13 Koshi wrote:
QTs = self confirmed townie mason 5/6 = less paranoia.
Possibility to lynch into sketchy group. So much easier.
Cop and copping into sketchy groups.
Werewolf aka insanity wolf aka freewin lottery wolf.
Veteran
Vigi, day 2


Scum can only win when severely outplaying town while not hitting lottery wolf and hitting the cop. And pray the 3p doesnt kill them when he goes for the joint scumwin. Cuz that would be hilarious.

PRETTY SURE we've already established the the setup was townfavored Koshi. Just sayin.

It isn't about that, VE.

+ Show Spoiler [Worm Spoilers] +

+ Show Spoiler [Seriously, spoilers for the web serial…] +

https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/interlude-27b/
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 30 2014 02:47 GMT
#1859
On September 30 2014 06:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Thx for the good time hosts. Next time I expect dinner and a movie first though.


haha :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 30 2014 02:51 GMT
#1860
On September 30 2014 05:52 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 22:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 29 2014 22:30 Promethelax wrote:
DP: I had fun with uou. It was nice. About time we weren't against each other.


I was bored and barely read the thread.

Third party sucks balls.


I didn't read any of this game after d1. Your existence made this game more fun. Nothing wrong with 3p, a 3p that wind when either town or mafia is eliminated and has KP is stupid easy though.


We have never been the same alignment still. Kind funny actually.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12039
C9.Mang0375
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.