• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 94 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:13 GMT
#1761
On September 29 2014 19:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 17:12 abuse wrote:
I was sleeping. Because that's what people do on sunday nights when they have to go to work on monday.

Also - Guys what the hell.
Where on earth did you get the idea that 3P wins with town?
"Survive till the end" means you win when you are the last one standing.
This is how it has always been with 3P. Why on earth are you taking DP's word for it(winning with town), when he himself is the 3P?
If Oats is the shotgunner, then right now we can safely assume that DP is the arsonist(already mentioned that Defender is not possible in this setup, and if he were the poisoner, someone would have died tonight).
Why on earth would an arsonist win with town, when his whole role is based on dousing as many people in gasoline as possible and lighting them up in the endgame? What does that role even have the need to be in the game, if they win in the endgame with town, if they did it would be a town role, not a 3P.

As for Scum, with DP claiming 3P, that leaves MM1 as scum. I will stay with my previous post about him, which he really has not addressed in any way either.

The "play" with saying he tracked oats, basically just revealed the shotgunner to everyone. It was was a town move if done by town, but was also a scum move if done by scum, because it revealed a town power role to them by forcing Oats to claim.
What would Oats do if he was not a shotgunner but just a vanilla, and could not provide proof that he killed kush?
Oats would be lynched, that's what.
Why on earth would you do this?


Survive to the end. When the game ends I win if I survive. If it was anything else it would be: You win when you have eliminated all other players.

But it's not. It is survive to the end. So stfu with your fear mongering idiot.


I like arguing with you on principal (since very view people are actuality worthy to argue with) but you have been more right than all of town besides hapa. This town bores me. Complain about hosting with me?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:14 GMT
#1762
## unvote
Vote: grack
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:16 GMT
#1763
On September 29 2014 20:51 HaruRH wrote:
3P wins when the game ends and he survives. He can win with both town and mafia.


Learn to balance?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 29 2014 13:17 GMT
#1764
On September 29 2014 20:51 HaruRH wrote:
3P wins when the game ends and he survives. He can win with both town and mafia.


Well that sucks.

On September 29 2014 19:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Survive to the end. When the game ends I win if I survive. If it was anything else it would be: You win when you have eliminated all other players.

But it's not. It is survive to the end. So stfu with your fear mongering idiot.


I'd watch what I say, considering you did not get a single read correct during this game and you chose to aid town in an already town biased setup. And you are supposed to be good. What a joke.
Also, survive till the end - in all games I played, 3P wins when he is the last one standing - which is the end of the game, if a 3P role is present.

That being said.

I concede.

I don't see a win happening in this setup from this moment.
good game folks.

On September 27 2014 15:50 geript wrote:
I don't think Abuse has any potential shot of being mafia and making this post. Being a newer player and being mafia on a team of CR/VE/Abuse, I don't think anyone could have guided him to make this post. This is the exact 100% down to a tee type of post that newer players who are town and run up against "vet superiority complexes" make. Prome might disagree, but I doubt it. I don't think that this sort of frustration with the air of arrogance that can be at TL can be faked well or even be thought of in order to fake by new scum. If he did, my hat is off to you sir.


I will await your hat, sir.


I don't believe you.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:18 GMT
#1765
Yay!!!!!!!! I win
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 29 2014 13:22 GMT
#1766
Yea after that last big post you did flinging dirt on dp i figured you were mafia. GG
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:23 GMT
#1767
What a garbage game. Hosting was the worst I've very seen. Are your proud hosts? Are you hapoy with your incompetence?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 29 2014 13:24 GMT
#1768
it was abuse?

I blame Hapa
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 29 2014 13:24 GMT
#1769
come on Prome, it was just imbalanced.

It cant be as bad as
1. Flipping the wrong person,
2. PMing the wrong info,
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:25 GMT
#1770
On September 29 2014 22:24 yamato77 wrote:
it was abuse?

I blame Hapa


Me too. He was my stormergets scum read. I let him go because of hapa.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 29 2014 13:26 GMT
#1771
Not sure why we have at least 4 pr in game, was a neat idea the groups but was just to town favored
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 29 2014 13:27 GMT
#1772
On September 29 2014 22:22 Damdred wrote:
Yea after that last big post you did flinging dirt on dp i figured you were mafia. GG


I actually said that becuase I legitly thought that there was no way that there would be a scenario that a 3P could ever possibly win with town, if he has KP.
Such a turn is.. weird.

Also, props to you. It shouldn't really have given me any scum cred, considering it is against my interests to lynch a 3P at this point, but I guess this is not a newbie game, and I was pretty desperate at that point, because the 3P was not doing what I was expecting him to do. Oh wells.
I don't believe you.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:27 GMT
#1773
On September 29 2014 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
come on Prome, it was just imbalanced.

It cant be as bad as
1. Flipping the wrong person,
2. PMing the wrong info,


I have played ~25 games on tl, ~25 on EM AND ~5 on MS and one on omgus. This was the most poorly hosted.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:29 GMT
#1774
I refuse to count this as a win. Too poorly hosted/balanced
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 13:29 GMT
#1775
On September 29 2014 22:17 abuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 20:51 HaruRH wrote:
3P wins when the game ends and he survives. He can win with both town and mafia.


Well that sucks.

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 19:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Survive to the end. When the game ends I win if I survive. If it was anything else it would be: You win when you have eliminated all other players.

But it's not. It is survive to the end. So stfu with your fear mongering idiot.


I'd watch what I say, considering you did not get a single read correct during this game and you chose to aid town in an already town biased setup. And you are supposed to be good. What a joke.
Also, survive till the end - in all games I played, 3P wins when he is the last one standing - which is the end of the game, if a 3P role is present.




lol. I was playing to my win condition by helping town when they were ahead but not being so productive enough to be shot.

Not sure why that makes you so mad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 13:30 GMT
#1776
DP: I had fun with uou. It was nice. About time we weren't against each other.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 13:31 GMT
#1777
ALSO abuse was doused day one. So, If I ever ignited, town would insta win.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 13:32 GMT
#1778
On September 29 2014 22:30 Promethelax wrote:
DP: I had fun with uou. It was nice. About time we weren't against each other.


I was bored and barely read the thread.

Third party sucks balls.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 14:07:58
September 29 2014 13:32 GMT
#1779
Endgame

abuse the Otoya Takechi - Mafia Godfather has conceded!

The town/3rd party win!

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/aUpWV9HjdsqQn
Obs QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/C4MypVDkwmd

Pair QTs:
VayneAuthority/DarthPunk (town/3rd party)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/uxn9inWXRBvsn

Grackaroni/rightinthefeels (town/town)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/s9d46pLDKfm

MysteryMeat1/geript (town/town)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/FJQj2wPMPbP

Hapahauli/abuse (town/mafia)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Smh59XvBFtU

yamato77/promethelax (town/town)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/TDUStWAX2ESbR

Oatsmaster/damdred (town/town)
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Hz2GfBDx3SbYP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 29 2014 13:32 GMT
#1780
On September 29 2014 22:29 DarthPunk wrote:
lol. I was playing to my win condition by helping town when they were ahead but not being so productive enough to be shot.

Not sure why that makes you so mad.


Cause you're bm and arrogant as fk, and I don't like bm and arrogance.You are also not as good as you think you are. No good player would flat out ignore a person's posts in a game. Especially if the person is scum.
That and I'm just frustrated and confused, because I never expected a KP 3P role to be on town's side and able to win with town.
My whole game depended on you killing town. Which you didn't do, so there is nothing I can do anymore really, especially if Vayne really does turn out to be Werewolf, and I do not have the luxury of trying to find it out.
I don't believe you.
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8189
Bisu 1980
Shuttle 1095
Horang2 827
Larva 466
EffOrt 427
Stork 413
BeSt 403
actioN 280
Mini 238
[ Show more ]
Mind 171
Zeus 99
910 97
Mong 79
Barracks 73
Snow 70
hero 52
JYJ 42
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Sexy 28
sorry 28
Killer 27
Shine 24
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
soO 18
zelot 16
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 10
Free 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1080
febbydoto36
Counter-Strike
fl0m2525
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko1063
B2W.Neo798
Livibee459
TKL 385
XBOCT324
Hui .215
XaKoH 201
Liquid`VortiX188
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3240
• Jankos2160
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 40m
Replay Cast
8h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.