• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 105 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:09 GMT
#661
Yamato -- put your faith in me broseph. Even if Rayn is scum, you should believe him when he says I'm town. Especially if Rayn is scum, you should believe I'm town for my push on him. If he's town, you should believe that I'm town too. Just give me the holy grail. Worst thing that happens, I die early, and you don't have to play with me too long Best case scenario, I lead town to victory with my superb reads and excellent play
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:30 GMT
#662
I'm not going to answer the "who are other 2 scum" until everyone has weighed in on Damdred. What's all this resistance to talking about Damdred?

Robik you earn my grail vote by getting people to talk about Damdred.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:31 GMT
#663
I already said Damdred is scummy.

Don't base your opinion on other people solely off of their read on damdred. Other shit has happened thus far in the thread. Talk about that. You've done so little besides the damdred shit, that if i didn't think that damdred was scum, I would be coming at your hard.

Please give me 2 more scum reads and possibly some town reads as well. You should also just vote for me for the grail because I'm town and it's better than giving it to someone who could possibly be scum.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:41 GMT
#664
I'm totally using Damdred as a focal point of my reads because for some reason people don't want to lynch him but can't explain why.

Who do you want me to talk about? I have Damdred as strong scum right now.

I don't have anyone else with a scum read of that caliber. I still have gobble and Sylencia as town. Yamato is slightly scummy for his slight resistance of the Damdred lynch. Koshi and rayn I'll read on their thoughts of Damdred and how they approach the lynch. geript I'm ok with since his meta read of gobble made sense. Oats hasn't been doing much, HaruRH neither. ritoky is ok and i'm ok with him having the grail.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:43 GMT
#665
I forgot LoneMeow - my read on him is based on the quality of town posts he is able to procure from Damdred's filter.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#666
I was okay with Ritoky having the grail, but he's fallen off so fucking hard, that I'm reticent now, which is why I'm pushing that I get it again. I'm still not comfortable with geript having it, and I'm less comfortable with Ritoky having it than I was before. I still would rather Ritoky have it than geript, but if I'm off the table, I think that I would rather yamato have it over anyone else (other than me)
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#667
Grail is nowhere as important as landing a proper lynch. I recommend focusing on getting the right lynch. Whether that be me or Damdred or whoever you think is most chance of flipping scum, I'd focus on that.

I'll be here if anyone wants to defend Damdred's lynch.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:53 GMT
#668
On September 06 2014 05:48 slOosh wrote:
Grail is nowhere as important as landing a proper lynch. I recommend focusing on getting the right lynch. Whether that be me or Damdred or whoever you think is most chance of flipping scum, I'd focus on that.

I'll be here if anyone wants to defend Damdred's lynch.

I'm already voting damdred, so that's a moot point. Be a dear and go change your grail vote to me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 20:54 GMT
#669
Sloosh is so fixated on me its scary, he refuses to talk about anyone else just damdred damdred damdred. Intact its so bad he's scum reading people for not voting me or giving them scum points rather. He even won't say other scum to him now.

Rob, you look more town then when I said I was worried about you. You don't look like scum rob from guilty when I played with you.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:58 GMT
#670
On September 06 2014 05:53 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 05:48 slOosh wrote:
Grail is nowhere as important as landing a proper lynch. I recommend focusing on getting the right lynch. Whether that be me or Damdred or whoever you think is most chance of flipping scum, I'd focus on that.

I'll be here if anyone wants to defend Damdred's lynch.

I'm already voting damdred, so that's a moot point. Be a dear and go change your grail vote to me.

No it's not but whatever. I'll give you your dumb grail. Now help me lynch Damdred.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 21:03 GMT
#671
just got home, got some more catching up to do; but a thought occurred to me earlier today because something is going on that happened similarly in a game i recently was in.

damdred is playing two games right now (that i know of) mission mafia and this. he is writing TOMES of text in mission and giving relatively little effort in this one that i can remember thus far. i can't really talk about the game situation because it is similar to because the game is still ongoing on these forums, but the player i am referring to was also in the newbie princess mafia and has a case similar to damdred so far in this game.

so i pose 3 questions to everyone here:

1) does the completely distinct change of playstyle indicate different alignments between the two games?

2) if damdred does have different alignments between the two games, which alignment would he be more likely to put a bunch of effort into?

3) if you were in two different games at the same time with opposite alignments would you put more effort into the mafia game, the town game, or equal?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 21:04 GMT
#672
On September 06 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
I was okay with Ritoky having the grail, but he's fallen off so fucking hard, that I'm reticent now, which is why I'm pushing that I get it again. I'm still not comfortable with geript having it, and I'm less comfortable with Ritoky having it than I was before. I still would rather Ritoky have it than geript, but if I'm off the table, I think that I would rather yamato have it over anyone else (other than me)


apparently not being here for life reasons is falling off, my bad. btw did you know the seahawks are the best team in football? FACT.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 21:07 GMT
#673
Ehh let's veer away from talking about ongoing games. Damdred has already played several games on TL Mafia that you can go check out if you want to use meta.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 21:08 GMT
#674
WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP I NEED TO FIND DIS ISH, CUZ SOMEONE BE TRIPPIN
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:09 GMT
#675
On September 06 2014 06:04 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
I was okay with Ritoky having the grail, but he's fallen off so fucking hard, that I'm reticent now, which is why I'm pushing that I get it again. I'm still not comfortable with geript having it, and I'm less comfortable with Ritoky having it than I was before. I still would rather Ritoky have it than geript, but if I'm off the table, I think that I would rather yamato have it over anyone else (other than me)


apparently not being here for life reasons is falling off, my bad. btw did you know the seahawks are the best team in football? FACT.

See ya wk 13 bitch. Scrunched in between 2 games against the 49ers and you're coming to the east coast. Let's see how you fair.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 21:22 GMT
#676
Woah for a second if you look at the three games I was in. Cell mission and here, my activity due to rl bottomed out on all three around the same time. Since I got my phone back my activity has risen again.

Sloosh is making a weak case on me and refuses to even give his other scum reads.

I'll use the last 24 hours to try to give a read for everyone across the board incase I get lynched though.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:23 GMT
#677
I can't believe no one cares about this game.
Sad Robik is sad.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 21:25 GMT
#678
On September 04 2014 10:04 geript wrote:
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?


geript made a big deal about gobblew/e when he voted for someone for grail, in fact sloosh did too, and so did robik what the living hell is going on here.

On September 04 2014 10:10 IAmRobik wrote:
OK! Now that geript finally realizes what's wrong with Goobly's vote to give geript the grail, I'll elaborate on what's confusing me.

Unless Goobly hasn't been reading geript's post, Goobly knows that geript wants to lynch him, so why would goobly give geript the grail?

1) he's mafia and he wants to get on geripts good side
2) he's town and he has faith that geript will change his opinion on him

But if he's town, wouldn't he follow-up a statement like:

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 09:08 gobbledydook wrote:
What's the problem with that? I don't agree with this particular read but I think he's a good player overall that wouldn't misuse the double vote.


by saying "and i'm sure by the end of today, his opinion on me will change"

Unless of course he's mafia and he's basically maf!claiming that geript would use the grail well, cause geript wants to lynch him.

I guess I'm biased-ly leaning towards him being mafia, but idk...maybe he's just town that has faith in geript...BUT WHY WOULD HE HAVE FAITH IN GERIPT IF GERIPT IS VOTING HIM? UGHAODSFHNAOSINGFSDOIFGN I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!


On September 04 2014 09:02 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:54 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:49 slOosh wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Even though you disagree with his first read? Please explain.


geript ninja'ed me. I was talking about how ridiculous robiks 'verbose' scumread of me was.

I'm confused so I'll ask again.

You voted geript to hold the grail. You also disagreed with his read on HaruRH. I'm curious why you would want to give the grail to someone whose reads differ from you.



Yet not a single one piped up when this crap went down:

On September 05 2014 22:54 Sylencia wrote:
Oh yeah, I also ##holy grailed ritoky


I haven't backed down that syl is one of my top scum reads in the game. So why the hell did you all take umbridge with gobble voting for someone for grail who would clearly use it to vote his ass out at the time. But syl does it later and it's water under the bridge. There be some fish in dat water.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:29 GMT
#679
I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself:

1) I didn't remember you going on sylencia.
2) Sylenicia mentioned several times that he thought you and I were town.
3) Sylencia wanted to give me the grail over you.
4) I don't know when you gave your scum read on sylencia, but it probably occurred way before he voted to give you grail. The stuff with Gobble and geript happened early in the game and was the first real thing that I noticed.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 21:31 GMT
#680
On September 06 2014 06:22 Damdred wrote:
Woah for a second if you look at the three games I was in. Cell mission and here, my activity due to rl bottomed out on all three around the same time. Since I got my phone back my activity has risen again.

Sloosh is making a weak case on me and refuses to even give his other scum reads.

I'll use the last 24 hours to try to give a read for everyone across the board incase I get lynched though.


this is just a lie. your posts in the past 2 days in this thread are not even 1 filter page. in the other thread they are 2 filter pages. so you have given double the effort in terms of posts (without going into quality or length) to the other thread.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 160
ProTech132
Rex 57
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39813
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2213
Jaedong 1807
Horang2 733
Mini 674
EffOrt 554
Soma 365
Stork 281
Soulkey 280
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Larva 249
ZerO 235
BeSt 231
Snow 175
firebathero 133
Mong 113
Zeus 87
hero 73
910 72
Mind 70
Free 44
Hyun 42
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 31
Killer 27
PianO 25
JYJ 24
Shine 22
Aegong 20
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5805
Dendi1255
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3213
Fnx 671
x6flipin244
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1114
hiko721
B2W.Neo638
RotterdaM439
dupreeh400
ceh9387
crisheroes309
Khaldor249
Livibee201
TKL 194
Trikslyr92
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)17
Dewaltoss16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2430
• WagamamaTV349
League of Legends
• Nemesis2588
• Jankos1470
Other Games
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
26m
The PondCast
18h 26m
INu's Battles
19h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.