• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8979 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 105 Next
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 05 2014 18:50 GMT
#641
On September 05 2014 20:43 Koshi wrote:
LM/HaruRH/gobble


for endgame cred.


Although I mostly disagree with your reads I could agree on HaruRH, that filter is... Disturbing. Seemingly most of the effort went to setup and optimal strategy discussion, not much else to be found.

There's also the "reads" post:
On September 05 2014 21:10 HaruRH wrote:
I thought the notebook idea sucked so i decided not to use it.
Robik still haven't convinced me he is town yet. I am waiting.
Koshi, stop lying about wanting to post lesser. You know it won't happen and it only makes people suspicious of you. Where is the 'i am the town lord' koshi? Or are you scum?
Sylencia... wtf? Souping me? Are you trying to figure out my role or have you?
Oats... i feel the singaporean from you. We both are confusing for stupid americans.
Yamato -afk lord
Geript is missing. Where is he?

I'm not interested in talk about the rest yet.
Meanwhile, i am ghostly because i am busy. But i will have sudden spikes in activity when I'm free. Start asking me questions.


Mostly just making observations of the game but not analyzing and figuring out alignments. Classic scum playstyle.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 18:52 GMT
#642
Everyone, without checking Damdred's filter, can you picture any of his reads in your mind? Do you remember anything he said that stuck out to you, as either a good point or a very scummy point? Probably not, because he has been flying under the radar, and popped up only when I made a case on him. Not only that, he still lacks direction. Is he trying to convince me I'm scum? Is he trying to convince me that he is town? Or is he just saying things for the sake of saying things?

I rest my case.

P.s. if you think I'm scum, then comment on my Damdred read. Either it's me bussing a scum buddy or me making stuff up about a townie, in either case you want to comment on it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:00 GMT
#643
On September 06 2014 03:37 LoneMeow wrote:
IAmRobik much town.
Very grail.

##HolyGrail: IAmRobik

Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Guys, sloosh is town


Can you explain why? I just don't see it. Still my top scum read.

Things like this don't help:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 08:03 slOosh wrote:
Hey guys do you guys see what I'm seeing?

geript makes a read on gobbley where he points out how his meta is clear cut, but then for no reason other than what I see as a backdoor to change his read he says "But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there." Because if he did the meta reads, gobbley being new or not doesn't matter. So it looks like geripts making stuff up. Am I making sense here?


Like, is he trying to call geript scum here or what?

I might be wrong on sloosh. I read his post as towny, but I just reread it and I reconsidered. I like his push on damdred though.

His latest post he was sarcastic in the face of pressure, and while my initial reaction is town, I recall it being a mafia trait in video maf. He also likes rayn for a "slew of posts". Meh. That shit's so weak.

You mjight be right on sloosh
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:01 GMT
#644
On September 06 2014 03:52 slOosh wrote:
Everyone, without checking Damdred's filter, can you picture any of his reads in your mind? Do you remember anything he said that stuck out to you, as either a good point or a very scummy point? Probably not, because he has been flying under the radar, and popped up only when I made a case on him. Not only that, he still lacks direction. Is he trying to convince me I'm scum? Is he trying to convince me that he is town? Or is he just saying things for the sake of saying things?

I rest my case.

P.s. if you think I'm scum, then comment on my Damdred read. Either it's me bussing a scum buddy or me making stuff up about a townie, in either case you want to comment on it.

who are the other mafia besides damdred?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:02 GMT
#645
Like, if Damdred is scum, Sloosh is town. And Damdred is sooooo scummy it hurts.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:04 GMT
#646
##HolyGrail: IAmRobik
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 05 2014 19:11 GMT
#647
On September 06 2014 03:44 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 03:37 LoneMeow wrote:
IAmRobik much town.
Very grail.

##HolyGrail: IAmRobik

On September 06 2014 02:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Guys, sloosh is town


Can you explain why? I just don't see it. Still my top scum read.

Things like this don't help:
On September 05 2014 08:03 slOosh wrote:
Hey guys do you guys see what I'm seeing?

geript makes a read on gobbley where he points out how his meta is clear cut, but then for no reason other than what I see as a backdoor to change his read he says "But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there." Because if he did the meta reads, gobbley being new or not doesn't matter. So it looks like geripts making stuff up. Am I making sense here?


Like, is he trying to call geript scum here or what?

I saw something suspicious about geript, but was concerned that I might be reading too much into a point. So I asked other people for their opinion. Thoughts on my Damdred read?


The biggest problem I have with that read is that you went through one post from him but didn't say anything about the rest.

How does his earlier posting look to you? I see some pretty towny things in there, I'm having trouble convincing myself a scum-Damdred would try to put suspicion on IAmRobik of all people in what little he has posted - would think it far more likely he'd go for an easier target.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 19:18 GMT
#648
On September 06 2014 04:11 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 03:44 slOosh wrote:
On September 06 2014 03:37 LoneMeow wrote:
IAmRobik much town.
Very grail.

##HolyGrail: IAmRobik

On September 06 2014 02:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Guys, sloosh is town


Can you explain why? I just don't see it. Still my top scum read.

Things like this don't help:
On September 05 2014 08:03 slOosh wrote:
Hey guys do you guys see what I'm seeing?

geript makes a read on gobbley where he points out how his meta is clear cut, but then for no reason other than what I see as a backdoor to change his read he says "But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there." Because if he did the meta reads, gobbley being new or not doesn't matter. So it looks like geripts making stuff up. Am I making sense here?


Like, is he trying to call geript scum here or what?

I saw something suspicious about geript, but was concerned that I might be reading too much into a point. So I asked other people for their opinion. Thoughts on my Damdred read?


The biggest problem I have with that read is that you went through one post from him but didn't say anything about the rest.

How does his earlier posting look to you? I see some pretty towny things in there, I'm having trouble convincing myself a scum-Damdred would try to put suspicion on IAmRobik of all people in what little he has posted - would think it far more likely he'd go for an easier target.

Yes, because that was the one post I had a problem with, which he answered well. It's not like scum ooze scumslips and mistakes in all their posts, so it's not necessary to review the entirety of posts.

Could you quote specifically the posts you see as "pretty towny"? Additionally, I don't see how Damdred is trying that hard at all to put suspicion on IAmRobik. If anything the way that he is doing it (cautiously / tentatively) is indicative of scum mentality (you want to call them suspicious but not take blame for it).
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 19:22 GMT
#649
On September 06 2014 04:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Like, if Damdred is scum, Sloosh is town. And Damdred is sooooo scummy it hurts.

Look, we force discussion on Damdred because we got something substantive - my analysis of one of his bigger posts. We get everyone to talk about it - a subject where discussion has not yet been made. We get everyone to take a stance on it. Even if I am scum, if we get everyone to talk about it, that means my scum buddies are forced to take a stance. Additionally, the spotlight will be focused on me and Damdred, forcing us to produce more content, and ramping up pressure, so that if either of us were scum we would have more chance of cracking.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#650
Why not answer the question sloosh who are other two scum besides me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:26 GMT
#651
Yeah. Sloosh is like seesawing back and forth from scum to town. I don't want to make a decision on him today, and I'd rather just trust him and kill scum!damdred.

Having said that, I still want sloosh to tell me who the other 2 mafia are.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 19:27 GMT
#652
Rob your so wrong about me, silly silly rob
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:31 GMT
#653
You're not playing like you did in that one game where you were obv town. the one where i was the weird role that couldn't get saved. You were obv town. You were giving logical thoughts. you were giving reads. you were putting yourself out there. You're not doing that this game. You defended yourself well from accusation, and your lynch was a travesty. I don't get the same feels this game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:32 GMT
#654
I will not vote for anyone who:

a) votes for me for holygrail
b) i think is town

GOGOOGGOGOGO
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 19:37 GMT
#655
Why do people want to lynch damdred?
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:41 GMT
#656
On September 06 2014 04:37 yamato77 wrote:
Why do people want to lynch damdred?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461003-tl-mafia-lxvii-storm-mafia-2?user=Damdred
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 19:45 GMT
#657
He did post a lot more last game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-05 19:52:16
September 05 2014 19:49 GMT
#658
Votecounts:

Format:
  • There are two votecounts on Day 1: Normal and HolyGrail
  • Normal votes are underlined and counted right away. Deadline votes are italicized and are not counted until deadline.
  • Votes must be both in the vote-count thread and properly formatted to be valid.


Normal Votecount:
Geript (0) - IAmRobik
Gobbeldydook (0) - geript, Koshi
Sylencia (0) -
Damdred (0) - SloOsh
Koshi (1) - gobbeldydook, Oatsmaster
IAmRobik (0) - Yamato77
SloOsh (0) - Raynpelikoneet


HolyGrail Votecount:
Geript (4) - Koshi, geript, raynpelikoneet, Damdred
Ritoky (5) - ritoky, SloOsh, gobbeldydook, HaruRH, Sylencia
Yamato77 (1) - Yamato77
IAmRobik (2) - IAmRobik, LoneMeow

You have to reach a majority.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:51 GMT
#659
You have me voting twice for grail.

Sloosh, switch to me
Rayn switch to me
Sylencia switch to me
Ritoky -- i know you're a boss and all that, but please put your faith in me.

Thanks for listening <3
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 19:54 GMT
#660
I won't be around until later tonight, so hold off on any instant majority shenannies until then.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 177
ProTech132
Rex 59
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39813
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2213
Jaedong 1807
Horang2 733
Mini 674
EffOrt 554
Soma 365
Stork 281
Soulkey 280
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Larva 249
ZerO 235
BeSt 231
Snow 175
firebathero 133
Mong 113
Zeus 87
hero 73
910 72
Mind 70
Free 44
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 31
Killer 27
PianO 25
JYJ 24
Shine 22
Aegong 20
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5805
Dendi1204
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
fl0m3474
Fnx 670
x6flipin244
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1083
hiko810
B2W.Neo638
RotterdaM514
dupreeh400
ceh9387
crisheroes315
Khaldor246
TKL 199
Livibee197
Trikslyr94
QueenE76
Dewaltoss16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2430
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• Jankos1470
• TFBlade562
Other Games
• Shiphtur741
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
The PondCast
18h 27m
INu's Battles
19h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.