• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:29
CEST 19:29
KST 02:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7912 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 105 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2014 04:06 GMT
#701
Your whole post is so off. You call some people scum and then you call other people (who also call them scum) useless or bad or whatthefuckever...
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 06 2014 04:18 GMT
#702
How do you know what town damdred would or wouldn't do gobble?

Anyway, your case on me is misrepresentation. You say I make a big deal about nothing, but every single post sloosh makes now has me in it. He refuses to give other scum reads and is starting to give people scum points for town reading me. So I think you are misrepresenting the situation and the conversations myself and sloosh have had. Also more misrepresentation I said to robik over the next day or so I would give reads on everone and filter dive everyone and I will do that before lynch time. Nice vote btw good thing i was paying attention to the thread.

Pretty sure gobble is scum though
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2014 04:27 GMT
#703
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2014 04:28 GMT
#704
I am starting to thonk i sheep Koshi tonight.
table for two on a tv tray
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 04:32 GMT
#705
I think I'll claim now.

I am the martyr.

I will martyr save night 1 no matter what. If mafia soups me, the effect is the same, I die instead of someone else. If you lynch me, there will be no martyr save. Thus you will know that I am the martyr.

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 04:46 GMT
#706
I really hope there's a counterclaim. Not a good time to claim. Not a good reason to claim.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 04:47 GMT
#707
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 04:53 GMT
#708
On September 06 2014 13:47 geript wrote:
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.


If anyone counterclaims, you lynch them. Then I will martyr night 1 so it is obvious they are scum.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 04:56 GMT
#709
On September 06 2014 13:46 geript wrote:
I really hope there's a counterclaim. Not a good time to claim. Not a good reason to claim.


I just want you to go hunt real scum instead of wasting time on me when I'm the martyr, probably the only role that works just as well claimed.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2014 05:30 GMT
#710
gobble you are ruining this game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2014 05:31 GMT
#711
that claim was so bad

you have to be town
Writer@WriterYamato
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 05:34 GMT
#712
77% sure that claim is fake
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 05:39 GMT
#713
On September 06 2014 14:34 Sylencia wrote:
77% sure that claim is fake


100% sure you are wrong
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2014 05:42 GMT
#714
sylencia

give me something

I went out on a limb and called you town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2014 05:44 GMT
#715
btw

just so this is clear

real martyr is NOT going to counterclaim if this is a fakeclaim
Writer@WriterYamato
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 05:46 GMT
#716
On September 06 2014 13:47 geript wrote:
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.


On September 06 2014 14:44 yamato77 wrote:
btw

just so this is clear

real martyr is NOT going to counterclaim if this is a fakeclaim



what gives
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 05:51 GMT
#717
But I don't think we have a choice to see what happens after N1 :\

Anyways, Damdred may be lurky this game but the majority of his posts have been actual soft pushes and questioning of people's motives. No one ever follows up on it though, and it'd actually make it hard to get a good back and forth showing whether or not he's town. Following from that, sloosh is avoiding the majority of Damdred's replies and painting a picture of how we should be viewing Damdred - someone who lurks under the radar and doesn't have anything to show. I mean, the part with nothing to show can easily be fixed Damdred, who are your top 3 scum reads and why but my activity would be so low if I was getting ignored like Damdred was. I'm not one to want to lynch him today.

Geript: He gave his opinions about a day and a half ago(?), most of which were meta cases to show who he thought was scum. Ever since then everything he's posted has been rather wishy washy and never actually pushes for anyone being scum. Instead, all you'll see are town reads which is mostly fine, but there's more than 1 scum, and sitting on gobbly as the only scum read is pretty poor.

My top 3 scum reads: Sloosh, geript and goobly. I like the association between the 3, but meh.

Goobly because I like to think I had already figured out who the martyr was, but I mean, that claim I feel is pretty horrible anyways.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 05:54 GMT
#718
Martyr is easily the best role for scum to claim because of the reason gobbly decided to do so. "Guys, I'm goign to die N1 regardless - let's lynch someone else". He's looking scummy in quite a few of our books. He delays his death by 1 day when he doesn't die tonight and we lose someone else who is 10x more valuable. That's a super favourable trade for scum.

I just absolutely hate the timing of this claim too because it doesn't make sense in my opinion...
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 06 2014 05:56 GMT
#719
On September 06 2014 14:51 Sylencia wrote:
But I don't think we have a choice to see what happens after N1 :\

Anyways, Damdred may be lurky this game but the majority of his posts have been actual soft pushes and questioning of people's motives. No one ever follows up on it though, and it'd actually make it hard to get a good back and forth showing whether or not he's town. Following from that, sloosh is avoiding the majority of Damdred's replies and painting a picture of how we should be viewing Damdred - someone who lurks under the radar and doesn't have anything to show. I mean, the part with nothing to show can easily be fixed Damdred, who are your top 3 scum reads and why but my activity would be so low if I was getting ignored like Damdred was. I'm not one to want to lynch him today.

Geript: He gave his opinions about a day and a half ago(?), most of which were meta cases to show who he thought was scum. Ever since then everything he's posted has been rather wishy washy and never actually pushes for anyone being scum. Instead, all you'll see are town reads which is mostly fine, but there's more than 1 scum, and sitting on gobbly as the only scum read is pretty poor.

My top 3 scum reads: Sloosh, geript and goobly. I like the association between the 3, but meh.

Goobly because I like to think I had already figured out who the martyr was, but I mean, that claim I feel is pretty horrible anyways.


Really? Why are you trying so hard to role-hunt?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2014 05:56 GMT
#720
On September 06 2014 14:46 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 13:47 geript wrote:
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.


Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 14:44 yamato77 wrote:
btw

just so this is clear

real martyr is NOT going to counterclaim if this is a fakeclaim



what gives

notice that the second quote is by me, and the first one is not

hmmmmmm
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 301
TKL 259
mouzHeroMarine 151
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1346
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m4677
Fnx 619
pashabiceps614
x6flipin470
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt647
ceh9465
C9.Mang0326
Khaldor234
crisheroes229
Grubby222
420jenkins191
dupreeh174
IndyStarCraft 161
QueenE95
Trikslyr85
B2W.Neo76
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 17
• EnkiAlexander 8
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3278
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3131
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur820
• imaqtpie425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 32m
INu's Battles
17h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 32m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.