• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6042 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
July 21 2014 16:21 GMT
#901
I'll do some post-game thoughts tonight. I'll try not to be too negative =P
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 16:21:38
July 21 2014 16:21 GMT
#902
I guess if there's one good thing about this game, it's and object lesson for why there are many times you shouldn't fakeclaim as VT.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:26 GMT
#903
On July 22 2014 01:20 Hapahauli wrote:
Post-Game Moderation Notes:


Important Posts:
+ Show Spoiler +
Game Start
Lynch 1
Day 2
Lynch 2
Day 3
Lynch 3


Alignments:
+ Show Spoiler +
iamrobik
kushm4sta
Snickers
MysteryMeat1
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred

Blazinghand (Veteran)
Syencia
Gobbledydook


Warnings/Bans:
(All bans are open to discussion/debate.)

I’ll be requesting a 1-game ban for IAmRobik. He was not playing to his win-condition, and pretty much threw the game because he was frustrated about the game. While I understand the game atmosphere was pretty negative, that is no excuse for ruining the game for other players trying their best to win. He was both self-conscious of his desire to end the game without regards to his win-condition, and he did it on back-to-back lynches. I'd normally request more than a 1-game ban for this, but this game was a clusterfuck all around.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 01:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Whatever. Lynching BH was fucking terrible. I really don't care at this point. I'm about to hammer MM1 cause BH wanted me to even though I don't think MM1 is scum

I'd rather just be done with this disgrace of a game. I feel like every game that I've played lately has been the biggest fucking garbage shitshow.

In fact, here I go. Here's to proving that MM1 is town!

##vote: MysteryMeat1

itisnightnoposting

I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if he's scum, but I really really don't believe that he is.

If MM1 is town, make sure that you lynch snickers tomorrow. If you don't lynch snickers I'll be super duper fucking mad

^The hammer vote of the day, made 4-hours after the day start.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 14:06 IAmRobik wrote:
So, I was away which is why I wasn't posting. I was super annoyed at this game and at another game I was playing. I knew exactly what I was doing and will most likely get banned for it after the game is over, because I am in fact town. I will appeal however based off the premise that I was following the wise words of BH.

Having said that, Snickers argument for why I'm mafia is laughable. He says that everyone and their mothers could say that MM1 is trying to take a bullet for the cop. You know who said that, NOBODY BUT ME. I just want to shove it down each and every one of your throats that all of you need to study the game instead of play fucking aimlessly.

Lynching BH on d1 was a travesty.
Lynching MM1 (which I was obviously a part of because LOL@allofyou) was fucking godawful.

I'm just gonna sack the fuck up and vote snickers, because I've said we need to lynch him for a while now. If he doesn't get insta-hammer he's scum. If he does, well he was town and I fucked up. I really don't care anymore at this point. I should have just hammered myself on d1 so I wouldn't have actually had to deal with stupid people.

And on that note:
##vote: snickers

Snickers, if you're town, sorry bro. Just cost us the game.

^A vote placed in lylo in an IML game. Speaks for itself.

I will be contesting the ban, even though I don't plan on playing for a month unless some really juicy game opens up
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 21 2014 16:28 GMT
#904
I don't really agree with that ban tbh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:31 GMT
#905
If my ban goes through, I will demand a ban for snickers who hammered a blue claim on d1.
I will also request a ban for kush for knowing better and still voting bh because it's fun.
I am 100% claiming to have just been following BH's directions -- he was our blue after all
With regards to my mylo vote. Snickers left me no options when he took a hard stance on lynching me. He basically voted me without actually voting. All that shows is that I'm not a bitch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:33 GMT
#906
The last part about placing a vote in lylo in an IML game is so fucking laughable. I guess no townies are allowed to vote until mafia votes then cause if they vote wrong they get banned for it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
July 21 2014 16:35 GMT
#907
On July 22 2014 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
I don't really agree with that ban tbh.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
July 21 2014 16:36 GMT
#908
It's fine if you don't agree, but atleast tell me why =/

Given his stuff on Day 2, I thought I was being pretty lenient with 1-game only.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 16:40:36
July 21 2014 16:39 GMT
#909
Honestly Robik was an annoyance to play with this game, but several times he did what was right rather than what was easy (ie, not hammering me when I was nya nyaaaing at him). IMO he should not be banned for playing against wincon, I don't percieve him as having done that this game. His vote on snickers actually wasn't too bad, and honestly someone has to vote first in LYLO or else we get games like A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia (Read it if you dare, it's super short and super awful) where no townie wants to vote any other townie in LYLO, so nobody votes. Ever.

That being said Robik did do things like post 20 messages in a row and honestly I'd be fine if you warned him for that, but Robik's voting was acceptable this game. He wasn't the one who threw.

He was aggressive and caustic and spammy and I don't like that, and his attitude after my lynch was poop tier. Supreme poop tier. The actual votes on MM1 and Snickers were not against wincon though, since honestly MM1 and Snickers could have easily been the scumteam.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:39 GMT
#910
On July 22 2014 01:36 Hapahauli wrote:
It's fine if you don't agree, but atleast tell me why =/

Given his stuff on Day 2, I thought I was being pretty lenient with 1-game only.

As VT, I have no additional information, so I can't possibly be playing against my wincon unless I lynch myself. I had a strong town read on some girl named Cake in a game on VS. I ended up voting her at the end of d1 anyway cause marv told me to and she was mafia.

Now don't get me wrong, BH is definitely not marv, but you get the point. There are few and far between times when I'm wrong.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 21 2014 16:40 GMT
#911
It takes a majority to lynch someone, singling one person out is silly. He played within the confines of the rules. In the context of how the game had gone, what he did was, while silly, perfectly understandable.

his vote on Snickers in LYLO shouldn't even be up for consideration, zero wrong with that at all.

The whole town threw this game, and banning Robik for essentially being less retarded than the rest of the game (by being right about MM) doesn't seem that fair. Maybe the rest of town were trying to win, but they were still voting MM too.

robik is right, kush flat out said BH was town on day 1 and hammered him anyway.

tldr; shit happens, don't ban someone because shit happened in a stupid shitty game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:40 GMT
#912
On July 22 2014 01:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Honestly Robik was an annoyance to play with this game, but several times he did what was right rather than what was easy (ie, not hammering me when I was nya nyaaaing at him). IMO he should not be banned for playing against wincon, I don't percieve him as having done that this game. His vote on snickers actually wasn't too bad, and honestly someone has to vote first in LYLO or else we get games like A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia (Read it if you dare, it's super short and super awful) where no townie wants to vote any other townie in LYLO, so nobody votes. Ever.

That being said Robik did do things like post 20 messages in a row and honestly I'd be fine if you warned him for that, but Robik's voting was acceptable this game. He wasn't the one who threw.

He was aggressive and caustic and spammy and I don't like that, and his attitude after my lynch was poop tier. Supreme poop tier. The actual votes on MM1 and Snickers were not against wincon though, since honestly MM1 and Snickers could have easily been the scumteam.

I wanted to hammer you so fucking badly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 21 2014 16:41 GMT
#913
Actually, now that I think about it, his attitude BEFORE my lynch was also poop tier, but that's not the point.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
July 21 2014 16:41 GMT
#914
Fair enough, won't be requesting any bans.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 21 2014 16:42 GMT
#915
On July 22 2014 01:40 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2014 01:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Honestly Robik was an annoyance to play with this game, but several times he did what was right rather than what was easy (ie, not hammering me when I was nya nyaaaing at him). IMO he should not be banned for playing against wincon, I don't percieve him as having done that this game. His vote on snickers actually wasn't too bad, and honestly someone has to vote first in LYLO or else we get games like A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia (Read it if you dare, it's super short and super awful) where no townie wants to vote any other townie in LYLO, so nobody votes. Ever.

That being said Robik did do things like post 20 messages in a row and honestly I'd be fine if you warned him for that, but Robik's voting was acceptable this game. He wasn't the one who threw.

He was aggressive and caustic and spammy and I don't like that, and his attitude after my lynch was poop tier. Supreme poop tier. The actual votes on MM1 and Snickers were not against wincon though, since honestly MM1 and Snickers could have easily been the scumteam.

I wanted to hammer you so fucking badly

I know, right!? I was having so much fun because you couldn't hammer me because you were trying to win the game. FWIW It really is a sign of respect that I was taunting you, I trusted you to be smart enough not to hammer.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2014 16:42 GMT
#916
Banning someone for lynching their town read?
Happens in every game. true story.
I don't agree.
table for two on a tv tray
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:42 GMT
#917
On July 22 2014 01:41 Blazinghand wrote:
Actually, now that I think about it, his attitude BEFORE my lynch was also poop tier, but that's not the point.

I had 4 votes on me, as town, in an IML lynch game where the votes on me were there because you RNG'd it. Are you serious? How is my attitude supposed to be good there? If I don't fight it, I'm mafia. If I do fight it I'm mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:43 GMT
#918
Good thing the best case I made all game was after the game was over.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2014 16:46 GMT
#919
It's kinda sad (and also funny) that BH can ever convince anyone with that RNG crap..
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
July 21 2014 16:47 GMT
#920
On July 22 2014 01:43 IAmRobik wrote:
Good thing the best case I made all game was after the game was over.

Lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 769
ZombieGrub109
JuggernautJason79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 177
firebathero 84
910 44
Killer 25
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 774
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9709
crisheroes1928
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g5520
Liquid`RaSZi5085
Beastyqt827
shahzam462
B2W.Neo277
IndyStarCraft 169
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS126
Pyrionflax100
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream331
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 38
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV311
League of Legends
• TFBlade999
Other Games
• imaqtpie738
• Shiphtur305
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.