• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5813 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 50 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 21 2014 10:29 GMT
#861
btw, Snickers, what mafia *actually* do (usually) rather than what you think they do/townies shouldn't do...

From Melee Newbies & Vets game:
On July 13 2014 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Btw, if I self-meta my shitty town play, I reach the conclusion mafia teams must be

a) chairman ray/koshi
b) rayn/slender

why?

Because I haven't read shit from those teams as nothing they've said sounds important at all. I always ignore mafia because they never say anything fun, so if I am correct that I always ignore mafia, these teams must be mafia.

QED

get logickd.

These 2 teams were indeed the mafia pair.

Based on that, in this game the mafia would be between: Damdred, gobbledygook, Sylencia. Go figure!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 21 2014 12:48 GMT
#862
I'll be honest, marv is right the three mentioned was probably mafia.

I just had a lot come up and its hard for me to post on a cell phone to keep as active as I needed to be to not show up as scum. However snickers you were really frustrating this game was already going bad and you made it even more frustrating, I was convinced you were town after you made me frustrated though. And I really wasn't trying to throw the game you pushed and pushed until I threw my hands up deconstructing is good but yea.

However I really am surprised after deconstructing me so much you didn't hit gobble after the post about me, and then you apologized for being harsh lol. It was a strange post that I wish I would of commented on before I went to bed. Oh well

Good job both of the mafia on the great win, or easy win, or disappointing win whatever type of win.

Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 21 2014 12:52 GMT
#863
Only reason it's disappointing (if at all) is that you all killed yourself with fake claims :D 3 town fake claims and 0 scum fake claims is a recipe for disaster lol
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 21 2014 12:56 GMT
#864
I wouldn't be disappointed as mafia. I'd be fucking loving it :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:12 GMT
#865
Am I gonna be banned for this game?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:20 GMT
#866
On July 21 2014 22:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Am I gonna be banned for this game?

mm should be banned for life
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
July 21 2014 13:21 GMT
#867
if we banned everyone for playing bad there would be no one left to play.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:50 GMT
#868
For the record, I voted Snickers because he was pushing this "scum slip" agenda onto damdred who I decided from reading 3 posts in mylo that he was town.

I didn't need much convincing to lynch gobble though. That dude was scummy as fuck
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 13:52 GMT
#869
On July 18 2014 04:40 Snickers wrote:
Robik- Did not reread his filter but the feel I get is his town play. I think with four votes on him, mafia robik would not care about the game and just leave. (maybe he saw it as an opportunity to look townie) I will read into him later but I am worried he has not called me scum yet.

Kush-Scum, I will post a case with an explanation of my points later. If you are a good player you could read his filter and see he is scum without me guiding you. Hint: his defending posts are terrible.

Just a side note, I had this feeling right. The feeling I felt when me and bh were talking to a scum player late at night. I got the same feeling talking to kush last night. THE FEELING OF BULLSHIT.

Gobble- I do not see much usefulness in his posts (not many posts either) so I would fine lynching him today if it came down to it. After some more thought he looks extremely scummy.

List of his quotes that sit wrong with me.

"Obi and me vote him to see what happen" Ok so assumption and this also seems like a scum slip to me. (or was it not assumption because of the scum qt?)

"shut up Robik" I do not like seeing people trying to get others to stop talking with a mean tone (maybe his mean tone is to get Robik fired up and make the thread more disastrous)

Also he gets super defensive and accusing me of having no reason for calling him scum but he has no problem hoping on the Robik train for no reason to the point where robik was one away from hammer. This principle in his mind does not add up which is one thing I look for in scum.

Sylencia-So the way I see it currently. Talked about roles, first serious post is tied into with a post. Second serious post is tied with another vote. So to form his votes, he does not even raise questions. Scummy

Snickers-this guy is def scum because of his meta.

MM Want to hear more but I am getting a town vibe on him. Currently he is posting more in the thread.

Obi This guys filter has a high ratio of bullshit to helpful information. I think he scum.

Things that stick out.

His "motive for defending bh" post is terrible. This is explains his bad play more than alignment I think.

He lied with his 100% remark.

His reason for voting MM never even mentions how MM had two or less posts at that time. What the hell? Either not sincere or a ball player.

The more I look at it he looks more like a bad player than scum.


Damdred- His posts seem to have a scum mindset behind them. I could easily see myself posting what he is as scum.

Bh-Will look into him later.

So in short. People who I want to see more activity from or I will lynch the shit of them. Gobble, Sylencia, Obi, Damdred,

People who I want to see more info from but probably would not lycnh them if they afked for the rest of day one. MM


If anybody has any questions about this post or any of my other posts I will answer in 100% detail.

Also your an idiot if you do not think my initial posts did not produce activity.


I kinda was going for mafia based on good shit day one.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:53 GMT
#870
You contradicted yourself 30 times d1 snickers.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 13:56 GMT
#871
Oh yea? If this is true, you still threw the game.

So who the fuck even cares. And your prob talking about shit I do to get discussion going. Atleast I don't say shit one day then try to push someone acting like I don't the next.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:00 GMT
#872
Oh, I definitely threw the game. 100%.
It's up to the mod to decide if I did it on purpose.

Also, you were voting me like 1000000000% that day anyway, so get off your high horse.
This game was aids when we lynched BH and MM1 in quick succession. I just didn't want to drag it out any longer than it had to be.

Anyone who didn't know what MM1 was doing has no idea how to read a game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 21 2014 14:01 GMT
#873
On July 21 2014 23:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh, I definitely threw the game. 100%.
It's up to the mod to decide if I did it on purpose.

Also, you were voting me like 1000000000% that day anyway, so get off your high horse.
This game was aids when we lynched BH and MM1 in quick succession. I just didn't want to drag it out any longer than it had to be.

Anyone who didn't know what MM1 was doing has no idea how to read a game.


Weren't you the one that voted mm1 lol?
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 14:03 GMT
#874
On July 21 2014 18:14 Snickers wrote:
I probably would not tho . I saw scum slips and or terrible reasoning from both robik and damdred. Also talked about willing to throw the game/ Actually did throw the game.

Unless gg and sylencia completely threw.


Is this like when you said I act like I am never wrong but the top post in the page was saying I messed up?
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 14:03 GMT
#875
And robik just admitted he threw on purpose
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:05 GMT
#876
On July 21 2014 23:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 23:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh, I definitely threw the game. 100%.
It's up to the mod to decide if I did it on purpose.

Also, you were voting me like 1000000000% that day anyway, so get off your high horse.
This game was aids when we lynched BH and MM1 in quick succession. I just didn't want to drag it out any longer than it had to be.

Anyone who didn't know what MM1 was doing has no idea how to read a game.


Weren't you the one that voted mm1 lol?

Of course I did.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 14:06 GMT
#877
Maybe stop playing four games of mafia at once if your just going to waste peoples time
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:08 GMT
#878
Maybe stop lynching a PR on d1 and I'll give a fuck about 1) what you think 2) your time.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 14:09 GMT
#879
Anybody that says I'm too sure of myself, like seriously did you notice robik was in the game.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 14:10 GMT
#880
Lol terrible logic from logic bitching robik. Well I'm out.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2581
Artosis 675
White-Ra 102
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever660
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv242
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe170
Other Games
summit1g8428
shahzam607
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0291
ArmadaUGS70
Day[9].tv2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv2
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.