• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:53
CEST 03:53
KST 10:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5840 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 50 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 21 2014 08:54 GMT
#821
robik i expected more from you but i understand the feeling of fuck this game when a vt ccs our only pr.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 21 2014 08:55 GMT
#822
mm u played bad and u should feel bad
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 08:55 GMT
#823
I disagree. What am I suppose to do when the game is thrown day two? No matter what I did day three Robik was voting me. The game was already over. I did not have nearly enough to evaluate anything on. Do you really think I was not going to cross check sylencia and gobble? Did you not see my post to gobble saying he did not comment anything important to me?

Your being way too sure of yourself.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 08:55 GMT
#824
When a vt didnt even counter claim tho.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 21 2014 08:56 GMT
#825
The Gobbledydook awards for Mafia Excellence

Town MVP: kushm4sta

He was right on track, he had the gobbledydook/sylencia scumteam since day 1. Obviously I got rid of him.

Mafia MVP: Everyone

To be honest it's hard not to win as mafia when 4 towns claim blue first night. The mess meant town never got to discuss anything before lylo, and the bad blood that followed ensured the mafia win.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 21 2014 09:00 GMT
#826
ya did cc.
he claimed after a serious claim from BH.
he said he was 100% serious about his claim.
he voted bh. all of those things put together = cc.

i've never seen anyone as singlehandedly antitown as MM1 was this game. so grats for that I guess.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 21 2014 09:02 GMT
#827
On July 21 2014 17:53 kushm4sta wrote:
snickersss you were way too sure of yourself.


+1
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 21 2014 09:03 GMT
#828
On July 21 2014 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 17:53 kushm4sta wrote:
snickersss you were way too sure of yourself.


+1


+2
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 21 2014 09:03 GMT
#829
i cant think of a single thing to say that isnt depressing.

what an awful game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 21 2014 09:03 GMT
#830
On July 21 2014 18:03 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
On July 21 2014 17:53 kushm4sta wrote:
snickersss you were way too sure of yourself.


+1


+2


+3
Retired.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 21 2014 09:05 GMT
#831
On July 21 2014 18:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
i cant think of a single thing to say that isnt depressing.

what an awful game.


I feel you
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 09:06 GMT
#832
.. Please explain where I was too sure of myself?

When I hammered bh for not answering a question, and not trusting the town players. Then day two, 2/7 town players throw hard. Or when I was wanting to lynch the people willing to throw the game?

How about talk about how I was the only one putting real effort into the game after day two. Least I actually participated in the game.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 09:06 GMT
#833
after day one.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 21 2014 09:06 GMT
#834
Just to justify it so it seems like you aren't being aimlessly +1'd. You were very very dismissive of everyone's explanations and motives and reasoning. Just because someone may say something that contains bad logic or doesn't seem to make sense from your perspective doesn't mean it doesn't from their disgruntled town perspective. I didn't really follow this game but everytime i checked it was you breaking down sentences from posts on why they were so wrong which isn't necessarily what you should be doing.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 21 2014 09:06 GMT
#835
On July 21 2014 18:06 Snickers wrote:
.. Please explain where I was too sure of myself?

When I hammered bh for not answering a question, and not trusting the town players. Then day two, 2/7 town players throw hard. Or when I was wanting to lynch the people willing to throw the game?

How about talk about how I was the only one putting real effort into the game after day two. Least I actually participated in the game.


Oi we mafias put real effort into messing you up!
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 09:07 GMT
#836
Whats more depressing is what the hell people are mentioning after this game. Yes lets bitch at the town player not throwing the game and putting effort in to a game that was thrown.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 21 2014 09:09 GMT
#837
I think, the biggest problem snickers, was that you were too much of a dick to everyone. It made it easy to exploit for me because I knew town was guaranteed to bicker and not do anything useful.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
July 21 2014 09:09 GMT
#838
On July 21 2014 18:07 Snickers wrote:
Whats more depressing is what the hell people are mentioning after this game. Yes lets bitch at the town player not throwing the game and putting effort in to a game that was thrown.


This isn't a slight at you and it's really not your fault if it's a cluster fuck of a game. If this was a normal game and i saw you doing what you were doing this last day and everyone was active I'd prob think you were mafia because of it.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 21 2014 09:09 GMT
#839
yeah snickers i thought you were way better d3 (and there was no d2).
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 09:09 GMT
#840
On July 21 2014 18:06 Holyflare wrote:
Just to justify it so it seems like you aren't being aimlessly +1'd. You were very very dismissive of everyone's explanations and motives and reasoning. Just because someone may say something that contains bad logic or doesn't seem to make sense from your perspective doesn't mean it doesn't from their disgruntled town perspective. I didn't really follow this game but everytime i checked it was you breaking down sentences from posts on why they were so wrong which isn't necessarily what you should be doing.


I laid off kush day one when I saw no one else going for him so I improved at least a little. What should I be doing then? And I like being critical. And town should try not to slip so much damn. Town=lynch scum/not lookie scummy.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2558
Dota 2
monkeys_forever775
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe179
Other Games
summit1g8307
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0342
Coldzera 256
PiGStarcraft170
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick845
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream347
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta14
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.