• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9946 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 50 Next All
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 04:22 GMT
#781
On July 20 2014 13:18 Damdred wrote:
I regret killing BH i don't regret killing MM i regret voting and running to work and letting a hammer happen almost instantly


I mean I dont know what to say Warning next sentence is complete trolling


Of course you regret killing bh, you could of not killed him then not targeted him at night and win the game.

And If you are town, you are way more of an ass than me. I do not waste peoples time by throwing a game day two.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 04:33 GMT
#782
On July 20 2014 13:13 Damdred wrote:
Go ahead and vote me just will kill another vt your just an ass snickers


Complete scum slip. This would be a total throw.

In this sentence he is assuming I am Town (by process of elimination) VT.

If he was town, One vt voting him, then two scums could hammer = town loss.

So lets lynch the two people that are willing to throw the game okay?

Like seriously this game is won. Vote Robik and kill him, then damdred when I get night killed.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2014 04:34 GMT
#783
I didn't throw day two or try to. It was bad play voteing and running but i didn't drop the hammer there were two votes needed when i left.

Also why did you hammer bh?
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 04:42 GMT
#784
First off lets get this straight. This is iml, unless you are very dumb, that is throwing the game. Ok so two votes needed when you left? THERE WERE AND STILL ARE TWO SCUM. HERE IS LITERALLY ANOTHER SCUM SLIP.

I hope the town can see the dumbness in that question. I threw so many questions at BH. I think there was more than one question that he did not answer. He never answered me why he would be safe in this night. Idk if he missed the question, thought it would bring attention to him as veteran or what. But I could not get over the fact that he lied to me once. (completely/objectively) lied to me.\

So the real questions are why the hell are you allowing two scum to hammer not scummy, why the hell are you voting early in an iml day not scummy and why the hell are you making a deal about me hammering bh now and not day two. It does not matter that I hammered him, I was the one most on his ass.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 20 2014 05:01 GMT
#785
Ok. I'm not trying to throw the game I just got frustrated with everything.

I'm a vt i didn't vote much day one trying to. ask questions and reading the thread. day two i acted to quickly without thinking.

obviously snickers is going to tear everything i write up and make it look like I'm scum .

Why did i ask the question? I was curious about your reasons really.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 05:21 GMT
#786
On July 20 2014 14:01 Damdred wrote:
Ok. I'm not trying to throw the game I just got frustrated with everything.

I'm a vt i didn't vote much day one trying to. ask questions and reading the thread. day two i acted to quickly without thinking.

obviously snickers is going to tear everything i write up and make it look like I'm scum .

Why did i ask the question? I was curious about your reasons really.


Line by Line

1. Pointless

2. What is the point of calling yourself vt.

3. Pointless

4. I am almost 100% sure that I answered this already. As in one of my day three posts.

Why do you not take my advice and actually do something useful?

If you think I am town. Take my advice. You did very little this game, maybe even nothing but now I am telling you to be useful and you have posted relatively a lot compared to all of your other posts, but still nothing useful.

And for people wondering why I am not voting here when I am so sure. Why do you think I never posted my case on Kush. I did not see anyone else calling him scummy (maybe someone did, but def not like I was). I have learned to actually listen to people and not be a a hero.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 05:24 GMT
#787
On July 20 2014 14:01 Damdred wrote:
Ok. I'm not trying to throw the game I just got frustrated with everything.

I'm a vt i didn't vote much day one trying to. ask questions and reading the thread. day two i acted to quickly without thinking.

obviously snickers is going to tear everything i write up and make it look like I'm scum .

Why did i ask the question? I was curious about your reasons really.


Yea you are just burying yourself now. Admitting you did something scummy, but I am making you look like scum.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 20 2014 07:46 GMT
#788
First I don't think snickers and damdred are both mafia and making a show out of it. If they were both mafia, they wouldn't attack each other and give town a chance to lynch them. So at most 1 of them can be mafia.


What damdred did:

he defends robik's rng lynch, gives some excuse for being inactive, then accuses snickers of being scummy because he doesn't respond directly to questions. Then he votes BH for not having any read other than rng. BH dies right before he could unvote, day 2 he hammers MM1, then day 3 is damdred twisting himself hard to apologize for lynching 2 towns.

Here's my take on what damdred's thinking:

damdred the scum wanted some town cred, so he makes the obvious defense of robik, forgoing the chance to hammer him day 1 as it would be very suspicious. Snicker attacks his lack of contribution, and damdred gives an excuse, anniversary with wife etc. We don't know if that was actually true, so let's assume it was the case and damdred was indeed busy. Then, feeling the need to 'contribute', he looks at the person who last attacked him, looks through his filter, and picks holes in it. Unfortunately the snickers bandwagon doesn't work and seeing a promising BH bandwagon hops on it with little explanation. He puts unvote after the hammer has hit to earn towncred for attempting to thwart the mislynch.
Day 2 he hammers MM1 because it's a mislynch for the taking.
Day 3, snickers presses him on the BH vote and MM1 vote. Now feeling that snickers is on to something, he tries to defend himself and apologise and bend over himself, but snickers smells scum and he panics.

The impression is that he's only writing when being pressured, and otherwise trying to lay low.

I'm not going to vote yet, I want to hear more from everyone first.

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-20 17:24:24
July 20 2014 17:24 GMT
#789
Vote Count – Day 3


Not Voting (5): IAmRobik, Gobbledygook, Sylencia, Snickers, Damdred

Three votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 3. The day ends when three votes on one person are reached. Hapahauli may set a deadline if he feels the day is going too long.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 18:04 GMT
#790
On July 20 2014 16:46 gobbledydook wrote:
First I don't think snickers and damdred are both mafia and making a show out of it. If they were both mafia, they wouldn't attack each other and give town a chance to lynch them. So at most 1 of them can be mafia.


What damdred did:

he defends robik's rng lynch, gives some excuse for being inactive, then accuses snickers of being scummy because he doesn't respond directly to questions. Then he votes BH for not having any read other than rng. BH dies right before he could unvote, day 2 he hammers MM1, then day 3 is damdred twisting himself hard to apologize for lynching 2 towns.

Here's my take on what damdred's thinking:

damdred the scum wanted some town cred, so he makes the obvious defense of robik, forgoing the chance to hammer him day 1 as it would be very suspicious. Snicker attacks his lack of contribution, and damdred gives an excuse, anniversary with wife etc. We don't know if that was actually true, so let's assume it was the case and damdred was indeed busy. Then, feeling the need to 'contribute', he looks at the person who last attacked him, looks through his filter, and picks holes in it. Unfortunately the snickers bandwagon doesn't work and seeing a promising BH bandwagon hops on it with little explanation. He puts unvote after the hammer has hit to earn towncred for attempting to thwart the mislynch.
Day 2 he hammers MM1 because it's a mislynch for the taking.
Day 3, snickers presses him on the BH vote and MM1 vote. Now feeling that snickers is on to something, he tries to defend himself and apologise and bend over himself, but snickers smells scum and he panics.

The impression is that he's only writing when being pressured, and otherwise trying to lay low.


I'm not going to vote yet, I want to hear more from everyone first.



The bold is something you never do.

Could you comment on anything that I have posted in detail? You really simplified everything down? Both Robik and damdred have slipped, both have said they are willing to throw the game, and both have had extremely scummy votes with scummy fake logic behind them.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 19:56 GMT
#791
Woops was a little hostile in my last post.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 20 2014 21:41 GMT
#792
You don't have any way to tell if he was indeed busy. Even scummier of course if you assume he lied about that but I would say he's scummy either way.

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 01:10 GMT
#793
Sylencia care to say something?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 21 2014 02:48 GMT
#794
Halfway seems like rob and syl gave up on the game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 05:06 GMT
#795
So, I was away which is why I wasn't posting. I was super annoyed at this game and at another game I was playing. I knew exactly what I was doing and will most likely get banned for it after the game is over, because I am in fact town. I will appeal however based off the premise that I was following the wise words of BH.

Having said that, Snickers argument for why I'm mafia is laughable. He says that everyone and their mothers could say that MM1 is trying to take a bullet for the cop. You know who said that, NOBODY BUT ME. I just want to shove it down each and every one of your throats that all of you need to study the game instead of play fucking aimlessly.

Lynching BH on d1 was a travesty.
Lynching MM1 (which I was obviously a part of because LOL@allofyou) was fucking godawful.

I'm just gonna sack the fuck up and vote snickers, because I've said we need to lynch him for a while now. If he doesn't get insta-hammer he's scum. If he does, well he was town and I fucked up. I really don't care anymore at this point. I should have just hammered myself on d1 so I wouldn't have actually had to deal with stupid people

And on that note:
##vote: snickers

Snickers, if you're town, sorry bro. Just cost us the game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 05:09 GMT
#796
For the record, if any town votes me, we lose the game
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
July 21 2014 05:20 GMT
#797
Vote Count – Day 3


Snickers (1): IAmRobik

Not Voting (4): Gobbledygook, Sylencia, Snickers, Damdred

Three votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 3. The day ends when three votes on one person are reached. Hapahauli may set a deadline if he feels the day is going too long.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 05:22 GMT
#798
On July 21 2014 14:06 IAmRobik wrote:
So, I was away which is why I wasn't posting. I was super annoyed at this game and at another game I was playing. I knew exactly what I was doing and will most likely get banned for it after the game is over, because I am in fact town. I will appeal however based off the premise that I was following the wise words of BH.

Having said that, Snickers argument for why I'm mafia is laughable. He says that everyone and their mothers could say that MM1 is trying to take a bullet for the cop. You know who said that, NOBODY BUT ME. I just want to shove it down each and every one of your throats that all of you need to study the game instead of play fucking aimlessly.

Lynching BH on d1 was a travesty.
Lynching MM1 (which I was obviously a part of because LOL@allofyou) was fucking godawful.

I'm just gonna sack the fuck up and vote snickers, because I've said we need to lynch him for a while now. If he doesn't get insta-hammer he's scum. If he does, well he was town and I fucked up. I really don't care anymore at this point. I should have just hammered myself on d1 so I wouldn't have actually had to deal with stupid people

And on that note:
##vote: snickers

Snickers, if you're town, sorry bro. Just cost us the game.


Paragraph by Paragraph

1. So this is just filler bullshit

2. A good town player would not say this, so scum could then see it. Maybe hint toward or push the player you think are town into doing things that would help the plan. And after saying this, he proceeds to act like he did not say it. Day two he also fucks the game over (if he is town) when he could have explained this into more detail since somehow the town players missed this fact, but no he acts like an idiot that does not remember what he did the day before.

3. More bullshit

4.Ok this is by sentence.
---1. So this makes no logical sense
---2. This is just wrong and an over simplification to try and confuse the townies leftover. This would not prove shit. It has varying levels of proving shit, but nothing concrete. Don't buy into this statement. More bs. More bs. More bs.

Bs vote

More bs. I cost us the game, fucking how?

If I am scum why would he not make a case on me? He does not have a case on me and the little case he could create would be nothing compared to my cases on him and damdred. This is seriously one of the last handful of tricks scum have. Lets try to quickly confuse the townies into something to lynch snickers.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 21 2014 05:24 GMT
#799
Hes just hoping that Sylencia pops into the thread, is done with this thrown game and proceeds to vote me without reading because apparently I was scummy day one ? and people wanted to go for me but with no good reasons. It is hilarious how people just follow others words without thinking people will be misleading.

Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 21 2014 05:41 GMT
#800
Yeah sorry, wasn't online yesterday - I'll read up and comment in a couple of hours since I'm at work at the moment so I haven't had the chance to properly read and take in all this.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1176
Mini 976
Soma 626
actioN 526
Rush 381
Light 361
ggaemo 320
Larva 287
Horang2 262
Stork 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 209
hero 208
Barracks 125
firebathero 108
Killer 107
Aegong 100
Shine 98
Dewaltoss 91
Zeus 73
JYJ 40
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Sexy 36
soO 36
ToSsGirL 27
Liquid`Ret 24
Bale 23
zelot 22
sorry 21
Trap 18
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8302
qojqva1907
Dendi797
420jenkins150
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 762
x6flipin524
edward47
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
singsing1548
B2W.Neo892
Khaldor712
byalli505
Lowko366
Mlord287
Liquid`VortiX199
DeMusliM194
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe136
Trikslyr39
Railgan5
BRAT_OK 1
gofns0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH178
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2451
• Jankos1742
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur142
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.