• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7194 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 50 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 14:45 GMT
#741
Did someone give MM1 the opportunity to rescind his claim? NOPE. Snickers hammered before mm1 had a chance to get back
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 14:45 GMT
#742
Plus, Snickers is by far the most wishy washy person in the entire game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 14:46 GMT
#743
I could be wrong on MM1, but I strongly believe that he was doing his claim to take a bullet for BH. I don't see MM1 as the type of player who would fake claim there as mafia in a 2 mafia 7 town setup.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 14:47 GMT
#744
But I mean, if you guys want to blindly follow BH who wanted to RNG mislynch me d1, that's cool too.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 14:49 GMT
#745
If you're fake claiming to take bullets for blues you don't do it after the blue has claimed lol it just causes 2 unnecessary deaths to happen which is why it's so unlikely for it to be town play because it's so anti-town
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 14:51 GMT
#746
Thoughts on Snickers/MM scum team?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 14:56 GMT
#747
I don't think MM is scum. If MM is scum and hard claiming, he doesn't say that we're not lynching BH. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. He knows BH is blue, so why the fuck would he not just push for the BH mislynch?
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
July 19 2014 15:21 GMT
#748
Vote Count – Day 2


MysteryMeat1 (3): Gobbledydook, Damdred, Sylencia
Snickers (1): IAmRobik

Not Voting (3): Snickers, MysteryMeat1, ObiWanShinobi

Four votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 2. The day ends when four votes on one person are reached. Hapahauli may set a deadline if he feels the day is going too long.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 19 2014 15:58 GMT
#749
That's why I said he might have been greedy and pushed for Obi - 2 birds with 1 stone, but then since no one was following on from his call to arms, he resorted to CCing which has worked to kill off BH miraculously.

What townie reason makes sense for MM to backtrack on his (lack of) actions and start claiming he's blue? I can't see it being there to take a hit because it caused the vote to basically concentrate on the blue claims, which means he's going to die regardless because it's naturally so suspicious when a blue flips.

Just remember the only reason we're at 5-2 and not 6-2 is because people intervened in BH's nice plan.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 16:18 GMT
#750
Whatever. Lynching BH was fucking terrible. I really don't care at this point. I'm about to hammer MM1 cause BH wanted me to even though I don't think MM1 is scum

I'd rather just be done with this disgrace of a game. I feel like every game that I've played lately has been the biggest fucking garbage shitshow.

In fact, here I go. Here's to proving that MM1 is town!

##vote: MysteryMeat1

itisnightnoposting

I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if he's scum, but I really really don't believe that he is.

If MM1 is town, make sure that you lynch snickers tomorrow. If you don't lynch snickers I'll be super duper fucking mad
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
July 19 2014 16:26 GMT
#751
Night 2
[image loading]

MysteryMeat1 the Vanilla Townie has been lynched.


It is now Night 2. You have to send in your actions.
Reminder that the night is silent.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 19 2014 16:29 GMT
#752
rofl
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
July 19 2014 16:36 GMT
#753
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-19 22:53:31
July 19 2014 22:51 GMT
#754
Day 3
[image loading]

ObiWanShinobi was shot after a public indecency incident.


It is now Day 3. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 19 2014 23:35 GMT
#755
SWEET RELEASE.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 00:22 GMT
#756
Ok so whoever is town, before you throw the game like you did day two at least let me get out two posts.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 00:29 GMT
#757
On July 19 2014 04:11 Snickers wrote:
why would you be safe?


DO NOT EVER THROW A VOTE DOWN UNTIL WE TALK FOR AWHILE THIS IS IML.

This is the post that proves I am town.

The context is I asked bh why would he be safe at night. I WAS THE ONLY PLAYER WHO WAS TOWN, that picked up on this. Every town player in this game should get better at reading closely. If I was mafia, I would have easily thought, this guy is veteran. I would have never posted this in the thread. I would of easily swayed the vote from bh onto someone else. Not kill bh in the night, then get him lynched later on.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 00:40 GMT
#758
On July 20 2014 01:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Whatever. Lynching BH was fucking terrible. I really don't care at this point. I'm about to hammer MM1 cause BH wanted me to even though I don't think MM1 is scum

I'd rather just be done with this disgrace of a game. I feel like every game that I've played lately has been the biggest fucking garbage shitshow.

In fact, here I go. Here's to proving that MM1 is town!

##vote: MysteryMeat1

itisnightnoposting

I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if he's scum, but I really really don't believe that he is.

If MM1 is town, make sure that you lynch snickers tomorrow. If you don't lynch snickers I'll be super duper fucking mad


Now, we need to all consider Robik here. If a town did this, wouldnt he be mod killed?

Ok lets assume it is not but I still think if he was town he would get modkilled here.

The first bold is so scummy. Like read that and make sense of it.

Second bold is also scummy. Robik is a good player. Now what did he do that was super townie. He suggested that mm was trying to take bh's bullet. This is something that would not take a lot of brains to say but makes you look super townie. So others could have posted this.

Overall, I waited and talked to bh for a while before voting him. I voted bh when I did cause I had to go to work and I had a strong feeling town would fuck up. Well whoever are the two town I am talking to YOU FUCKED UP SO BADLY DAY TWO. TIME IS SO FUCKING USEFUL IN THIS GAME. That is another reason robik should be killed. He hammered so fucking early. It is such a good play by scum. (at least we dont have power roles anymore that would make the two town players in here so terrible). Robik has been setting me up to look like complete shit with the obi kill and kush kill. And also he killed obi since only me and him did not vote.

Ok last two sentences might be a bit off but I am in a rush.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 20 2014 00:44 GMT
#759
Also remember how tryhard robik was dayone not getting lynched? Then he just throws the game day two? NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL. That would be weird for an average mafia player let alone Robik. Also he switches from lynching me to lynching mm because bh wanted to lynch mm. WTF? If your going to take bh's advice why not follow it straight from day one? Did he have an "epiphany over the silent night"? It is also a good scum play by him to jump in the thread and vote me right away. It is honestly amazing that I did not get lynched and MM did. Even a soft push like the first vote is so strong. And yea how the hell did at least two town players here think MM's claim was serious.

LETS WAIT THIS OUT AND LOOK AT EVERYBODY THO, I WANT TO GIVE MY READS FOR WHEN I DIE TONIGHT CAUSE OF GETTING ROBIK LYNCHED. YOU WILL NEED MY HELP TO GET THE OTHER SCUM.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 20 2014 01:52 GMT
#760
On July 20 2014 09:40 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 01:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Whatever. Lynching BH was fucking terrible. I really don't care at this point. I'm about to hammer MM1 cause BH wanted me to even though I don't think MM1 is scum

I'd rather just be done with this disgrace of a game. I feel like every game that I've played lately has been the biggest fucking garbage shitshow.

In fact, here I go. Here's to proving that MM1 is town!

##vote: MysteryMeat1

itisnightnoposting

I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if he's scum, but I really really don't believe that he is.

If MM1 is town, make sure that you lynch snickers tomorrow. If you don't lynch snickers I'll be super duper fucking mad


Now, we need to all consider Robik here. If a town did this, wouldnt he be mod killed?

Ok lets assume it is not but I still think if he was town he would get modkilled here.

The first bold is so scummy. Like read that and make sense of it.

Second bold is also scummy. Robik is a good player. Now what did he do that was super townie. He suggested that mm was trying to take bh's bullet. This is something that would not take a lot of brains to say but makes you look super townie. So others could have posted this.

Overall, I waited and talked to bh for a while before voting him. I voted bh when I did cause I had to go to work and I had a strong feeling town would fuck up. Well whoever are the two town I am talking to YOU FUCKED UP SO BADLY DAY TWO. TIME IS SO FUCKING USEFUL IN THIS GAME. That is another reason robik should be killed. He hammered so fucking early. It is such a good play by scum. (at least we dont have power roles anymore that would make the two town players in here so terrible). Robik has been setting me up to look like complete shit with the obi kill and kush kill. And also he killed obi since only me and him did not vote.

Ok last two sentences might be a bit off but I am in a rush.


Which part exactly would get him modkilled?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
C9.Mang0290
shahzam284
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie943
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 54m
INu's Battles
14h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.