• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7591 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 50 Next All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 02:39 GMT
#241
On July 17 2014 04:37 Snickers wrote:
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


Explain? Or should I respond with "Anyway snickers is scum, so obvious"? Because your accusation is worse than BH's RNG.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 02:52 GMT
#242
cool 4 people have now asked snickers the same question.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 03:09 GMT
#243
lol kush why the hell do you ask me the same question twice when I never even came back to the thread. Your forcing questions out.

Time for me to join the party.

##Vote: kushmasta

I will actually contribute tomorrow when I am not so tired. But here is the case on kushmasta. Who the hell asks the same question to somebody twice without them popping into the thread. He is just making his filter look good while also making me looking scummy. He has not done anything productive except or ask questions. Also he votes me then makes the comment of cool four people have now asked snickers the same question. Just a sly way to make me look like shit.

I SHALL EXPLAIN MY MYSTERIOUS SELF TOMORROW WHEN I AM NOT SO TIRED. Advice for all of you would be for everyone to stop looking so scummy. TOODLES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 03:10 GMT
#244
##unvote snickers

i just looked at some of his last scum game, fire into the deep or something.

yeah he was way more tryhard.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
July 17 2014 03:15 GMT
#245
Vote Count – Day 1


Gobbledygook (0): ObiWanShinobi
Damdred (1): ObiWanShinobi, Sylencia
ObiWanShinobi (0): gobbledydook, IAmRobik
Kushm4sta (1): ObiWanShinobi, Snickers
IAmRobik (3): ObiWanShinobi, Blazinghand, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi
Sylencia (0): ObiWanShinobi
Snickers (0): ObiWanShinobi, Kushm4sta
Blazinghand (1):: ObiWanShinobi, IAmRobik
MysteryMeat1 (0): ObiWanShinobi

Not Voting (3): MysteryMeat1, Damdred, Kushm4sta

Five votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 1. The day will end in , or when five votes on one person are reached.

Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 03:18 GMT
#246
If you want to see try hard look at my mini mafia (roman number) game hosted by kurami. (not 100% if that is his correctly spelled name, he is from Poland).

That point only makes sense if I am also not try hard when playing town. THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE SLIPPED. I am tryhard, I double checked your count of four people. You have enough suspicion to vote me but are too lazy to actually do a real check. You retract your vote for terrible reason because you are afraid of what my close reading can do. One scum has been found.

Also clarification. The reason why his filter being entirely questions is bad, is because he completely forced one question. Aka his filter is all forced, nothing genuine.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 03:31 GMT
#247
On July 17 2014 11:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 04:37 Snickers wrote:
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.


Explain? Or should I respond with "Anyway snickers is scum, so obvious"? Because your accusation is worse than BH's RNG.


why do you have robik as scum?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 03:35 GMT
#248
On July 17 2014 12:18 Snickers wrote:
If you want to see try hard look at my mini mafia (roman number) game hosted by kurami. (not 100% if that is his correctly spelled name, he is from Poland).

That point only makes sense if I am also not try hard when playing town. THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE SLIPPED. I am tryhard, I double checked your count of four people. You have enough suspicion to vote me but are too lazy to actually do a real check. You retract your vote for terrible reason because you are afraid of what my close reading can do. One scum has been found.

Also clarification. The reason why his filter being entirely questions is bad, is because he completely forced one question. Aka his filter is all forced, nothing genuine.


whats wrong with a filter full of questions?

you know, besides nothing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 03:35 GMT
#249
##unvote
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 03:51 GMT
#250
snickers, the post in which I asked you the same question twice, i also asked you a new question. I was just consolidating my questions.

And no I didn't read a lot of your filter, nor have I read any of your town filters. I actually have to read one of your town filters to get a good meta read of you, you are right.
But the reason why I unvoted you was because your posts looked less tryhard than your scumgame. So I'm not going to vote someone for shitposting, if they don't shitpost as scum.

ANYWAY something doesn't sit right about you still. You are too tired to explain thoughts you already had, like why things you said were scummy were scummy, yet you had plenty of energy to concoct this shitcase against me for "asking questions." Seems like explaining your old suspicions would be quicker than coming up with new ones.
Add to that the fact that your suspicion is very omgusy.

##vote snickers

still wanna read one of your towngames before I feel confident in the vote though.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:04 GMT
#251
SNICKERS META ANALYSIS

mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/460423-a-fire-upon-the-deep-mini-mafia?user=Snickers
he's a dick

town
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/458796-normal-mini-mafia-lvi?user=Snickers
he's not a dick

He seems like he fits into the dick category this game.
I know it's simple but is it wrong?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:12 GMT
#252
Why has everyone ignored the best case in the thread. it's been almost a page since i posted it
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:16 GMT
#253
On July 17 2014 13:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Why has everyone ignored the best case in the thread. it's been almost a page since i posted it

I agree with you, and I asked bh two questions I would like him to answer. While we are waiting for that, I'm pursuing other avenues.
The truth is BH has very little content, and he does the random vote shit every single game. So I feel like although he leans scummy, it's too late to form a good read on him.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:17 GMT
#254
*too early to form a good read on him.

btw robik, care to weigh in about snickers?
you haven't said anything about him. plus you probably have the most experience with him?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 17 2014 04:20 GMT
#255
bwahahaha it is FAR too late, foolish kush! You shall never form a read on me now!

Seriously though robik is like an amazing lynch just for rng reasons, but also other reasons that i'll get into soon ish
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:20 GMT
#256
On July 17 2014 12:51 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers, the post in which I asked you the same question twice, i also asked you a new question. I was just consolidating my questions.

And no I didn't read a lot of your filter, nor have I read any of your town filters. I actually have to read one of your town filters to get a good meta read of you, you are right.
But the reason why I unvoted you was because your posts looked less tryhard than your scumgame. So I'm not going to vote someone for shitposting, if they don't shitpost as scum.

ANYWAY something doesn't sit right about you still. You are too tired to explain thoughts you already had, like why things you said were scummy were scummy, yet you had plenty of energy to concoct this shitcase against me for "asking questions." Seems like explaining your old suspicions would be quicker than coming up with new ones.
Add to that the fact that your suspicion is very omgusy.

##vote snickers

still wanna read one of your towngames before I feel confident in the vote though.

numbers refer to paragraphs.

1. This smells of the shittiest bullshit I have ever heard.

2. Your first post towards me was you seriously asking me about my posts. Next post... BAM VOTE. You did not vote me for shit posts and if you thought they were shit you would not seriously ask me about them. I did nothing in between the time interval for you to think ...good posts...shit posts..

3.If it is a shitcase, why are you acting like I put alot of effort into it. I do not understand the sentence that starts with seems.

Summy is that you are not making anysense and just back peddling yourself.

Any more bad defense posts that I can use for my case against you tomorrow?
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:22 GMT
#257
fyi bh has the most expierence with me and I will weigh in on BH tomorrow for now I am too busy with other matters.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:25 GMT
#258
that last snickers post was awful and it reminded me of what i posted in wc.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:26 GMT
#259
i guess i need to ask you a third time because you aren't answering:
why you say gg was obv scum?
and what was scummy about obi's unvote?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:26 GMT
#260
I dont see how that helps the thread at all. Also I love how kush reads my meta---> I am town. Reads my meta again ----->I am scum. Stop reading me with an alignment in mind.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 5m
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
13h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.