• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9529 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 05:27 GMT
#281
look, you cant just sit here and mudsling onto every single player in the game and expect it to be totally fine. youve provided the worst reasoning in the world for almost everything that youve posted and i seriously doubt you even have a half decent case on kush because nothing youve said thus far has made sense.

whenever youre not tired or whatever, i want these questions answered:
*why is it that you think people are forcing questions? what makes you think theyre forced? youve said this about two or three people and you havent backed up a single instance as to why you thought this.

*i actually posted this before, but i still want you to address it because you havent, for whatever reason:
robik was at l-1, you really think i should sit here and lynch him because rng? what kind of reasoning would i need to unvote him in a "not-scummy" way?


*whats wrong with me "caring" or whatever the fuck that means?

*why do you need to evaluate everyone before posting a case on someone you think is scummy?
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 05:28 GMT
#282
Ok now I am being 100% serious. What were other two thirds of your case on me. Why are you voting BH. Throw some reasoning into your vote posts. Also I do not think we should all be throwing votes around like this. WE ALREADY had one person be one away from hammer. So if bh had more than one before you hoped on, hop off now. Or it will be very hard for to read you as town. Also stop being so wishy washy. Seriously I want to read you as town if you are town but I cannot recall one thing you have done this game that I have seen as towny.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
July 17 2014 05:32 GMT
#283
Vote Count – Day 1


Gobbledygook (0): ObiWanShinobi
Damdred (1): ObiWanShinobi, Sylencia
ObiWanShinobi (0): gobbledydook, IAmRobik
Kushm4sta (1): ObiWanShinobi, Snickers
IAmRobik (2): ObiWanShinobi, Blazinghand, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi
Sylencia (0): ObiWanShinobi
Snickers (1): ObiWanShinobi, Kushm4sta, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi
Blazinghand (2):: ObiWanShinobi, IAmRobik, Kushm4sta
MysteryMeat1 (0): ObiWanShinobi

Not Voting (2): MysteryMeat1, Damdred

Five votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 1. The day will end in , or when five votes on one person are reached.

gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 05:37 GMT
#284
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


That is just weak.

First your third one on the bandwagon theory is just wifom. Even if it were commonly accepted that those who jump in the middle were more scummy would scum not then game that? And as far as I can tell there is no evidence to suggest the alignment of players on a bandwagon based on time of jump and nor have you advanced your own theory.

Second you dismiss me and obi's arguments as weak but did not even bother to explain. It seems to me your arguments are the weakest of all.

And your defence that you were trying to get conversation going? There was already conversation going and your baseless accusations do not help. You look like someone who is trying to say something without saying anything.

##unvote
##vote snickers

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 05:41 GMT
#285
On July 17 2014 14:37 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


snip


why did you have robik as scum?
Retired.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 05:42 GMT
#286
On July 17 2014 14:22 kushm4sta wrote:
not feeling good about this snickers lynch actually.
##unvote
##vote bh


Ok but why BH?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 05:43 GMT
#287
lol, anyway. This post proves you were being serious. Also you tied a vote to your post. AKA I do not have to explain myself when compared relatively to you. Also timing of jump matters a lot. If i was scum this game I would hammered the shit out of Robik. Townie also give people the benefit of the doubt. "I will let that person lurk day one".

So your whole post is weak. Please step your game up.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 05:43 GMT
#288
snickers the other two thirds were
2/3 reluctance to answer questions
3/3 weak omgusy case on me

voting bh because of what robik said.
i dont like how he scum read robik for a bad defense when there was nothing to defend.
plus partially straight up policy because i dont like how he does the dumb random lynch shit every fucking game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 05:44 GMT
#289
On July 17 2014 14:41 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 14:37 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


snip


why did you have robik as scum?


The impression he had on me was of a scum raging because got caught randomly not of his fault. But it's just an impression and now I feel worse about snicker and his non arguments.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 05:49 GMT
#290
So gobble votes me while we have a dynamic voter on my ass. Splendid.

Reluctance to answer questions? You were showing you were "mad" at me for not answering questions when I was not even in the thread?

I do not know what the omgusy means. Like I literally do not know what that terms is. I think it is when someone just votes someone for poor reasoning. I think I have great reasoning.

Anyway so I objectively shown how one 1/3 is useless. Another third is you being emotional. And third I think is too subjective to comment on.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 05:49 GMT
#291
omgus - voting me because im voting you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 05:50 GMT
#292
omgus = oh my god you suck.

voting someone for voting you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 05:51 GMT
#293
beat me to it.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 17 2014 06:08 GMT
#294
Man nobody believes in rng I'm gonna have to make up some b.s. "real" case to get you guys on board huh
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 06:11 GMT
#295
so bh as scum you like to make jokes when people suspect you huh?
i learned this from one of snickers's filters.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 06:12 GMT
#296
I have never played a game where bh was scum. I am so puzzled at the moment. This game has by far been the weirdest one I have been in.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 17 2014 06:18 GMT
#297
On July 17 2014 15:11 kushm4sta wrote:
so bh as scum you like to make jokes when people suspect you huh?
i learned this from one of snickers's filters.


no joke i'm gonna make a real case on robik and it will convince you all he is scum, since clearly there is no faith in the rng
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 06:22 GMT
#298
On July 17 2014 15:18 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 15:11 kushm4sta wrote:
so bh as scum you like to make jokes when people suspect you huh?
i learned this from one of snickers's filters.


no joke i'm gonna make a real case on robik and it will convince you all he is scum, since clearly there is no faith in the rng

my townread on robik is currently pretty strong so good luck with that.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 17 2014 06:23 GMT
#299
On July 17 2014 15:22 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 15:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 17 2014 15:11 kushm4sta wrote:
so bh as scum you like to make jokes when people suspect you huh?
i learned this from one of snickers's filters.


no joke i'm gonna make a real case on robik and it will convince you all he is scum, since clearly there is no faith in the rng

my townread on robik is currently pretty strong so good luck with that.

well, also rngesus commands it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 17 2014 06:30 GMT
#300
Does RNGesus exist and if so is he interventionist?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26814
Shuttle 2867
Bisu 1000
Horang2 792
Jaedong 564
BeSt 384
Hyuk 328
firebathero 293
actioN 288
Light 239
[ Show more ]
Stork 198
Zeus 198
Mini 183
Soulkey 178
Soma 164
Last 133
EffOrt 120
Leta 114
ggaemo 108
Pusan 82
ZerO 81
Snow 72
Rush 63
Mong 54
hero 47
Killer 45
Sea.KH 40
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sexy 32
Shine 32
NaDa 29
Sharp 24
Bale 24
Shinee 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 18
sorry 15
Terrorterran 15
PianO 14
JulyZerg 14
Free 14
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1279
qojqva1152
Dendi800
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1409
shoxiejesuss592
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1857
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2072
B2W.Neo493
XBOCT329
DeMusliM175
Liquid`LucifroN143
Mew2King114
Livibee109
XaKoH 107
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream288
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2195
• TFBlade326
Other Games
• WagamamaTV115
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 19m
Stellar Fest
1h 19m
OSC
12h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.