• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9676 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 50 Next All
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:29 GMT
#261
So now you are back to being "serious". How about you try to think of all the reasons of why I posted that.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:31 GMT
#262
On July 17 2014 13:26 Snickers wrote:
I dont see how that helps the thread at all. Also I love how kush reads my meta---> I am town. Reads my meta again ----->I am scum. Stop reading me with an alignment in mind.


wat

i think you really need to rethink what youre saying because youre not making any sense at all.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:33 GMT
#263
hes saying i unvoted him cause of meta, then used meta to support my voting him again.

and yeahh its true kind of. his scumgame made the one liners look less scummy. but now that he's writing more, it looks more like his scumgame. Try to understand that nuance, snickers.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 04:34 GMT
#264
also meta is a mere 1/3 of my scumread on you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:36 GMT
#265
oh really how about you state again the other two thirds. Stop being so wishy washy too. And obi like I said do something useful.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:37 GMT
#266
sure okay.

##vote snickers

youre 100% on defending yourself and you keep avoiding questions that need to be answered. get to answering.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:39 GMT
#267
So you agree with me to vote and me lol. So you are taking my posts seriously even though you think I am scum. Aka you do not actually think I am scum and are just letting your emotions guide my alignment. Just like kushs meta reads on me.

I am 100% defending myself? lol cause I am not pushing kush. What questions need to be anwsered obi? Let me help you as much as I can.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:42 GMT
#268
On July 17 2014 13:26 kushm4sta wrote:
i guess i need to ask you a third time because you aren't answering:
why you say gg was obv scum?
and what was scummy about obi's unvote?


these.

you basically just said they dont help the thread and you just went on defending yourself even though both of these things need to be answered.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:45 GMT
#269
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:45 GMT
#270
On July 17 2014 13:20 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 12:51 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers, the post in which I asked you the same question twice, i also asked you a new question. I was just consolidating my questions.

And no I didn't read a lot of your filter, nor have I read any of your town filters. I actually have to read one of your town filters to get a good meta read of you, you are right.
But the reason why I unvoted you was because your posts looked less tryhard than your scumgame. So I'm not going to vote someone for shitposting, if they don't shitpost as scum.

ANYWAY something doesn't sit right about you still. You are too tired to explain thoughts you already had, like why things you said were scummy were scummy, yet you had plenty of energy to concoct this shitcase against me for "asking questions." Seems like explaining your old suspicions would be quicker than coming up with new ones.
Add to that the fact that your suspicion is very omgusy.

##vote snickers

still wanna read one of your towngames before I feel confident in the vote though.

numbers refer to paragraphs.

1. This smells of the shittiest bullshit I have ever heard.

2. Your first post towards me was you seriously asking me about my posts. Next post... BAM VOTE. You did not vote me for shit posts and if you thought they were shit you would not seriously ask me about them. I did nothing in between the time interval for you to think ...good posts...shit posts..

3.If it is a shitcase, why are you acting like I put alot of effort into it. I do not understand the sentence that starts with seems.

Summy is that you are not making anysense and just back peddling yourself.

Any more bad defense posts that I can use for my case against you tomorrow?


So you agree with me to vote and me lol. So you are taking my posts seriously even though you think I am scum. Aka you do not actually think I am scum and are just letting your emotions guide my alignment. Just like kushs meta reads on me.

I am 100% defending myself? lol cause I am not pushing kush. What questions need to be anwsered obi? Let me help you as much as I can.


._.

.________________.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:48 GMT
#271
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


what was weak about my reasoning?

robik was at l-1, you really think i should sit here and lynch him because rng? what kind of reasoning would i need to unvote him in a "not-scummy" way?

doesnt make sense to me.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:50 GMT
#272
On July 17 2014 13:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 13:20 Snickers wrote:
On July 17 2014 12:51 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers, the post in which I asked you the same question twice, i also asked you a new question. I was just consolidating my questions.

And no I didn't read a lot of your filter, nor have I read any of your town filters. I actually have to read one of your town filters to get a good meta read of you, you are right.
But the reason why I unvoted you was because your posts looked less tryhard than your scumgame. So I'm not going to vote someone for shitposting, if they don't shitpost as scum.

ANYWAY something doesn't sit right about you still. You are too tired to explain thoughts you already had, like why things you said were scummy were scummy, yet you had plenty of energy to concoct this shitcase against me for "asking questions." Seems like explaining your old suspicions would be quicker than coming up with new ones.
Add to that the fact that your suspicion is very omgusy.

##vote snickers

still wanna read one of your towngames before I feel confident in the vote though.

numbers refer to paragraphs.

1. This smells of the shittiest bullshit I have ever heard.

2. Your first post towards me was you seriously asking me about my posts. Next post... BAM VOTE. You did not vote me for shit posts and if you thought they were shit you would not seriously ask me about them. I did nothing in between the time interval for you to think ...good posts...shit posts..

3.If it is a shitcase, why are you acting like I put alot of effort into it. I do not understand the sentence that starts with seems.

Summy is that you are not making anysense and just back peddling yourself.

Any more bad defense posts that I can use for my case against you tomorrow?


Show nested quote +
So you agree with me to vote and me lol. So you are taking my posts seriously even though you think I am scum. Aka you do not actually think I am scum and are just letting your emotions guide my alignment. Just like kushs meta reads on me.

I am 100% defending myself? lol cause I am not pushing kush. What questions need to be anwsered obi? Let me help you as much as I can.


._.

.________________.


I really do not understand this. I think you are not reading well. I was talking about kush defending himself. Do you really want me to answer your question in detail of why I said something to get discussion going? You seem to care a little too much.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 04:53 GMT
#273
On July 17 2014 13:50 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 13:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On July 17 2014 13:20 Snickers wrote:
On July 17 2014 12:51 kushm4sta wrote:
snickers, the post in which I asked you the same question twice, i also asked you a new question. I was just consolidating my questions.

And no I didn't read a lot of your filter, nor have I read any of your town filters. I actually have to read one of your town filters to get a good meta read of you, you are right.
But the reason why I unvoted you was because your posts looked less tryhard than your scumgame. So I'm not going to vote someone for shitposting, if they don't shitpost as scum.

ANYWAY something doesn't sit right about you still. You are too tired to explain thoughts you already had, like why things you said were scummy were scummy, yet you had plenty of energy to concoct this shitcase against me for "asking questions." Seems like explaining your old suspicions would be quicker than coming up with new ones.
Add to that the fact that your suspicion is very omgusy.

##vote snickers

still wanna read one of your towngames before I feel confident in the vote though.

numbers refer to paragraphs.

1. This smells of the shittiest bullshit I have ever heard.

2. Your first post towards me was you seriously asking me about my posts. Next post... BAM VOTE. You did not vote me for shit posts and if you thought they were shit you would not seriously ask me about them. I did nothing in between the time interval for you to think ...good posts...shit posts..

3.If it is a shitcase, why are you acting like I put alot of effort into it. I do not understand the sentence that starts with seems.

Summy is that you are not making anysense and just back peddling yourself.

Any more bad defense posts that I can use for my case against you tomorrow?


So you agree with me to vote and me lol. So you are taking my posts seriously even though you think I am scum. Aka you do not actually think I am scum and are just letting your emotions guide my alignment. Just like kushs meta reads on me.

I am 100% defending myself? lol cause I am not pushing kush. What questions need to be anwsered obi? Let me help you as much as I can.


._.

.________________.


I really do not understand this. I think you are not reading well. I was talking about kush defending himself. Do you really want me to answer your question in detail of why I said something to get discussion going? You seem to care a little too much.


youre claiming that youre not pushing kush even though you basically told us that you're posting a case on him tomorrow.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 04:57 GMT
#274
.... I was being sarcastic you said I was 100% defending myself. I took the meaning of that as I was only defending myself. I was saying I was pushing kush so it is impossible for me to be 100% defending myself. Anyway I have waited long enough for kush to post something. Meta reads on me are useless. I have played two games. Once as a power role, again as mafia. There is no meta of my VT play. Most likely in this game I am VT. So therefore atleast 1/3 of kushs case on me is based on something is most likely not valid.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 05:05 GMT
#275
On July 17 2014 13:45 Snickers wrote:
If you read closely, I was not even talking about that post. And it is time for me to come clean. Off of the top off my head, I said gg was obv scum to get discussion going. The reason I said him was because I find it most likely for scum to be the third one to jump on. Also I think his reasoning was weak. As for obis unvote, his reasoning was also weak.

Now these were mainly to get conversation going so I do not really care if my recalling of details is accurate.

And if Robik wants to read me mafia this game like last game I did something similar, well I would not have such a great case on kush without them .


is this sarcasm too?
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 05:08 GMT
#276
so snickers about your dickishness. were you polite that first game because you were blue? or just because you were new to tl mafia and shy?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 05:09 GMT
#277
no that is not sarcasm and this is not either. Start doing something useful please. Unless of course you are extremely tired like I am. I was too tempted with kush's bad mafia play tho.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 05:09 GMT
#278
On July 17 2014 14:09 Snickers wrote:
no that is not sarcasm and this is not either. Start doing something useful please. Unless of course you are extremely tired like I am. I was too tempted with kush's bad mafia play tho.


post your case.
Retired.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 05:16 GMT
#279
I will tomorrow, I already posted something half decent. Also I want to evaluate everyone before doing a proper case. Your questions seem forced as well. Also you have not been reading closely. Oh no, not you too Obi.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 17 2014 05:22 GMT
#280
not feeling good about this snickers lynch actually.
##unvote
##vote bh
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26814
Shuttle 2867
Bisu 1000
Horang2 792
Jaedong 564
BeSt 384
Hyuk 328
firebathero 293
actioN 288
Light 239
[ Show more ]
Stork 198
Zeus 198
Mini 183
Soulkey 178
Soma 164
Last 133
EffOrt 120
Leta 114
ggaemo 108
Pusan 82
ZerO 81
Snow 72
Rush 63
Mong 54
hero 47
Killer 45
Sea.KH 40
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sexy 32
Shine 32
NaDa 29
Sharp 24
Bale 24
Shinee 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 18
sorry 15
Terrorterran 15
PianO 14
JulyZerg 14
Free 14
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1279
qojqva1152
Dendi800
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1409
shoxiejesuss592
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1857
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2072
B2W.Neo493
XBOCT329
DeMusliM175
Liquid`LucifroN143
Mew2King114
Livibee109
XaKoH 107
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream288
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2195
• TFBlade326
Other Games
• WagamamaTV115
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 21m
Stellar Fest
1h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.