• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 50 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:10 GMT
#201
On July 17 2014 08:07 kushm4sta wrote:
he sounds like an idiot

i don't understand why you are so insistent on mislynching me. You cannot possibly think that I'm mafia. Like there's NO FUCKING WAY that I'm mafia here.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:10 GMT
#202
##unvote
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:14 GMT
#203
On July 17 2014 08:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
So, I have to assume that you're not playing well if you're losing all your games


you and i both know that this isnt true.

You played decently in Order. Your play in World Cup was abysmal. You didn't play too well in Storm. You got mislynched in your newbie games. You're clearly doing something wrong and the fact that you're not reevaluating what you did wrong is hindering your growth.

Following a RNG lynch on a townie isn't going to help you improve your game. Why don't you try to make some ACTUAL reads. If you ACTUALLY think I'm mafia and can come up with reasons for it, then fine, vote me. But like if you're trying to lynch me cause I'm a BM asshole who tells it how it is or cause you want to follow RNG, then that's bad play and I will continue to berate you til I die, and then again in post game...maybe even some in PMs

But again, this is just if your'e town this game. If you're scum, then you're really not making many mistakes other than unvoting me. That was a poor move if you're scum, because I'm sure someone will be dumb enough to come and hammer me cause I annoy them or a I post too much or for whatever poor fucking reason they want to make.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:15 GMT
#204
WHY IS THIS DEFENSE WORKING SO WELL

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Retired.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:17 GMT
#205
On July 17 2014 08:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
WHY IS THIS DEFENSE WORKING SO WELL

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Are you saying that you are starting to come to the realization that I'm town, or are you asking why Kush unvoted?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:19 GMT
#206
im in the process of reading the game. don't assume my unvote is because of anything recent robik said.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 16 2014 23:23 GMT
#207
On July 17 2014 05:49 IAmRobik wrote:
I kinda feel like 1 mafia is defending me, but i'll fucking take it. anything to not get mislynched


If robik is mafia and his partner is one of the four that voted, this post is the best post in the game. Obi why are you doing scummy stuff.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:25 GMT
#208
On July 17 2014 08:23 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 05:49 IAmRobik wrote:
I kinda feel like 1 mafia is defending me, but i'll fucking take it. anything to not get mislynched


If robik is mafia and his partner is one of the four that voted, this post is the best post in the game. Obi why are you doing scummy stuff.

best in what way?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 16 2014 23:25 GMT
#209
I retract some of my last statement but Obi unvoted in such a scummy way.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 16 2014 23:26 GMT
#210
Answering kush. Best as in people people read flipped scum filters and get fooled by them. Aka everyone lets lynch everyone who did not vote robik.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:26 GMT
#211
On July 17 2014 08:25 Snickers wrote:
I retract some of my last statement but Obi unvoted in such a scummy way.

what was scummy about it?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:27 GMT
#212
On July 17 2014 08:14 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 08:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
So, I have to assume that you're not playing well if you're losing all your games


you and i both know that this isnt true.

You played decently in Order. Your play in World Cup was abysmal. You didn't play too well in Storm. You got mislynched in your newbie games. You're clearly doing something wrong and the fact that you're not reevaluating what you did wrong is hindering your growth.

Following a RNG lynch on a townie isn't going to help you improve your game. Why don't you try to make some ACTUAL reads. If you ACTUALLY think I'm mafia and can come up with reasons for it, then fine, vote me. But like if you're trying to lynch me cause I'm a BM asshole who tells it how it is or cause you want to follow RNG, then that's bad play and I will continue to berate you til I die, and then again in post game...maybe even some in PMs

But again, this is just if your'e town this game. If you're scum, then you're really not making many mistakes other than unvoting me. That was a poor move if you're scum, because I'm sure someone will be dumb enough to come and hammer me cause I annoy them or a I post too much or for whatever poor fucking reason they want to make.


youre acting like you played super well in your newbie games, to the point where town was dumb enough to lynch a claimed cop instead of the guy who made the most blatantly mafia post of the entire game, and i only got shot in storm because somebody decided they didnt like me.

fun fact? your bullheaded self righteousness was what ended up saving me in world cup, to the point where i was convincing enough to soak up medic protection. you were the one spearheading both mislynches, in yet you just gloss over it because youre so obsessed with shitting on other players instead.

and im not the one getting lynched today. if you want someone to come up with reads, it should be you, since your ass is on the line for the contrived bullshit you were posting earlier, and ESPECIALLY after you followed it up with shitting on people.

honestly, you have the most unbelievably skewed version of events and it fucking pisses me off that you can honestly sit here and call yourself so much better when you just wound up getting luckier than i did.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:28 GMT
#213
the fight between robik and obi needs to stop now plese. no one wants to read that shit.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:28 GMT
#214
On July 17 2014 08:17 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 08:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
WHY IS THIS DEFENSE WORKING SO WELL

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Are you saying that you are starting to come to the realization that I'm town, or are you asking why Kush unvoted?


no, im saying it because your defense was amazingly anti town and turned the atmosphere toxic, in yet youve convinced most of the people here that youre town.

i dont get it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:30 GMT
#215
On July 17 2014 08:28 kushm4sta wrote:
the fight between robik and obi needs to stop now plese. no one wants to read that shit.


ill stop when robik stops acting like hes the second coming of mafia jesus.
Retired.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:32 GMT
#216
1) I got n1'd in all newbie games that I wasn't mafia, and lived to end game in the one where i was mafia
2) i didn't get lucky. That's like saying poker is about luck
3) maybe you got shot because someone didn't like you. maybe someone shot you because they thought you were scummy. who knows.
4) I led mislynches against people who were playing scummy and lying about shit (even if they didn't realize they were lying). On d2 I wanted to lynch you over mderg, but no one would follow me onto you cause of your claim, and I said that poof and you were mafia, and i was nk'd that night BY YOU.
5) i don't have a skewed version of anything. I play the game as I see fit. I push people who I think are scummy. You're not even doing that this game.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,
How can you say that I'm getting lynched for contrived bullshit, when all 4 votes on me came before I started shitting up the thread with town rainbows? That's a blatant contradiction of the facts of this game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:36 GMT
#217
If you think I'm scummy, then you shouldn't be unvoting me. Like wtf are you doing? The only reason to unvote me is if you're town and your reconsidering your original thoughts.

You are having some really big logical breakdowns here Shinobi
##vote: obiwanshinobi aka cavalinho
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:40 GMT
#218
On July 17 2014 08:32 IAmRobik wrote:
1) I got n1'd in all newbie games that I wasn't mafia, and lived to end game in the one where i was mafia [b]the point of the game is to lynch mafia, mislynching someone else and getting shot isnt good play but for some reason you think that it is.
2) i didn't get lucky. That's like saying poker is about luck. except you did. multiple times.
3) maybe you got shot because someone didn't like you. maybe someone shot you because they thought you were scummy. who knows. probably the people that actually read that game. cora even admitted that he got lucky but i see you didnt bother fact checking. nice.
4) I led mislynches against people who were playing scummy and lying about shit (even if they didn't realize they were lying). On d2 I wanted to lynch you over mderg, but no one would follow me onto you cause of your claim, and I said that poof and you were mafia, and i was nk'd that night BY YOU. mislynches are mislynches. i guess jumping down peoples throats for bad reasons is good play. lol. you also claimed nobody would follow you onto me day 1 but the votes were tied and you had the perfect opportunity to kill me. i guess that doesnt count.
5) i don't have a skewed version of anything. I play the game as I see fit. I push people who I think are scummy. You're not even doing that this game. i guess your defense and trying to steer conversation away from catching scum doesnt count.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,
How can you say that I'm getting lynched for contrived bullshit, when all 4 votes on me came before I started shitting up the thread with town rainbows? That's a blatant contradiction of the facts of this game


contrived bullshit, aka every single thing you wrote after you got rng'd. but i guess that doesnt count because ROBIK LUL.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:42 GMT
#219
On July 17 2014 08:36 IAmRobik wrote:
If you think I'm scummy, then you shouldn't be unvoting me. Like wtf are you doing? The only reason to unvote me is if you're town and your reconsidering your original thoughts.

You are having some really big logical breakdowns here Shinobi
##vote: obiwanshinobi aka cavalinho


because i started bringing myself around to the fact that you could be town.

what in the actual fuck. rofl, this isnt a reason to vote someone. is this a joke?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:48 GMT
#220
yeah that vote is fucking awful and even if you didnt get rng'd im still going to vote you back for it.

##vote robik
Retired.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2021
Snow 172
910 42
Bale 29
Noble 17
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox720
C9.Mang0176
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1193
WinterStarcraft623
Other Games
summit1g8229
JimRising 632
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS145
Sick132
Maynarde127
RuFF_SC288
Livibee70
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1258
• Rush1136
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 18m
OSC
7h 18m
Stellar Fest
7h 18m
OSC
18h 18m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.