• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10395 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 50 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 16:23 GMT
#161
Kush. Think back to World Cup when you were town and I was town. Think about cava/obi's play. he was jokey
In Storm, he did the same thing I called him out for it. He was maf
Please for the love of humanity.
Just listen to me.
Don't lynch me cause i'm town
Lynch Obi cause he's mafia.

He was super fucking excited to start the game
And it took him forever to fucking post cause he rolled mafia and didn't want to seem scummy and he ended up seeming scummy anyway cause he's asdofnasoifnaosdnfosdfng;s

PLEASE FOR HTE LOVE OF GOD EVERYONE UNVOTE TOWN!ROBIK
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 16:49 GMT
#162
I'm spoonfeeding the game to you guys
Literally handing it to you on a silver platter
And you're shitting on all the delicious food I'm offering

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
(Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
(Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see
(Hold your breath, it gets better)

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back
To where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise

With new horizons to pursue
Every moment gets better
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
A whole new world
That's where we'll be
That's where we'll be
A thrilling place
A wondrous place
For you and me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 16:53 GMT
#163
In the past 3 hours there have been 28 posts (29 including this one)...4 of which aren't mine.
This is town!Robik spam game
Please no lyncherino
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:00 GMT
#164
Clearly I'm the only one townie who cares about winning the game
This makes me sad.
Very very sad
Towns should care way more -- they're win more game

There's a phrase on 2+2 WiM. It stands for Want it More. And then I'm town, there's not a single person in the world that wants it more than I do.
And you know what. I'm town this game.
Which is why I'm acting liek this. CAUSE I WANT IT SO FUCKING MUCH
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:02 GMT
#165
BH, if you're scum this game, you're a huge fucking pussy.
The reason I'm calling you out for it is because you signed onto IRC about 1.25hrs ago, and you haven't posted here. THat means you've been at your computer but you decided not to check into the thread and try to actually bury me or say why i'm super mafia for the posts i made.

+ Show Spoiler +
Problem being that I'm town, so I can't be super obvious mafia for the posts I made
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:08 GMT
#166
This is going to end up being a fucking replica of A Fire Upon the Deep game, except I'm going to get mislynched instead of n1'd and there's going to be no activity and town is going to lose because no one in this game has shown a fucking ounce of care about the game

Fuck all of you for being lazy and for not giving a fuck.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 17:12 GMT
#167
dude i cant believe i woke up at 1 pm, rofl.

also, no, you dont understand my meta. at all.
Retired.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:19 GMT
#168
On July 17 2014 02:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
dude i cant believe i woke up at 1 pm, rofl.

also, no, you dont understand my meta. at all.

well if you're town this game, I understand that you're playing this game really fucking poorly. I understand that there are 4 votes on me and 1 fucking vote hammers a townie.

I don't give a fuck about your meta. I think you're scummy. I think you've been joking all game and you found an opportunistic moment to continue jokinga nd try to lynch a townie. I think you expressed a desire to win and if you're town you're not doing that well. I think you're bitter than I'm insanely better than you at this game and you keep losing to me so you want to get me out of the way, even though if you're town you should want me around because I'm your best fucking hope of winning.

I'm not here to appease you. I'm here to win the fucking agme.
I'm town.
If you're town you fucking suck for playing against your wincon and lynching a townie for no fucking reason.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:23 GMT
#169
Cava aka obiwanshitstain is very caustic as mafia. Feel free to look at the beginning of his filter in World Cup. He's very sarcastic and mocking and jokey especially aroudn the time when I claimed mafia.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/460092-world-cup-mini-mafia?user=Cavalinho&view=all


Now I'll pull up Storm
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 17:24 GMT
#170
rofl, are you fucking serious?

at this point im willing to kill you just to make you shut up. fucking jealous, rofl. gtfo.
Retired.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:26 GMT
#171
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461003-tl-mafia-lxvii-storm-mafia-2?user=ObiWanShinobi&view=all

He votes for Kush because he's "blending" --> exactly what he's doing this game by voting me
He also has a very jokey tone to him in posts.
I've never seen him joke as town. He was very very down to business in TL Order when he was town, but that game is was so deep in my pocket that he was never getting out.

I'm town this game, so can't really pocket anyone. Can just beg and plead to make you see that i'm town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 17:28 GMT
#172
So there are some scenarios where you're town obi

1) you're so bad that you decided that if you follow the RNG then you might actually be able to figure out who scum is
2) you are just bitter about me calling you out for sucking, so you're willing to throw the game and lose
3) just kidding, there's no three. you're probably mafia just trying to get me mislynched cause I have good fucking reads on you
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 17:30 GMT
#173
god damn it you are so unbelievably smug.

i was so deep in your pocket that i nearly lynched your partner and you were forced to shoot me. okay. thank you for misreading that entire game.

and no, your analysis doesnt make sense. i was fucking around in early order too and a bunch of people tried to kill me for it. me goofing off isnt alignment indicative.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 17:31 GMT
#174
On July 17 2014 02:28 IAmRobik wrote:
So there are some scenarios where you're town obi

1) you're so bad that you decided that if you follow the RNG then you might actually be able to figure out who scum is
2) you are just bitter about me calling you out for sucking, so you're willing to throw the game and lose
3) just kidding, there's no three. you're probably mafia just trying to get me mislynched cause I have good fucking reads on you


are you trying to get lynched or is that just how it comes out?
Retired.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-16 17:46:07
July 16 2014 17:45 GMT
#175
On July 17 2014 02:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Cava aka obiwanshitstain is very caustic as mafia.
...


Cut it out. Don't get personal.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 18:08 GMT
#176
On July 17 2014 02:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 02:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Cava aka obiwanshitstain is very caustic as mafia.
...


Cut it out. Don't get personal.

I'm the only one putting a fucking ounce of effort into this game cause I give a fuck. Everyone else is shitting on your name by signing up for a game and not doing jack shit. I'm getting personal to get people riled up. to get people to fucking care about the game. to do something other than RNG vote a fucking town.

You know I already planned to self-hammer if it wouldn't get me banned for playing against my win-con
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 18:09 GMT
#177
You should be so offended by people signing up to play a game that you put time into, and then they themselves not putting time into the game.

Every single one of you is disrespecting our host. You should all be embarrassed by your play.

This is not just because you're RNG lynching a townie, but every single town in this game is playing a shit tier game by not proving yourself as town and by letting mafia not post whatsoever
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 18:10 GMT
#178
It's an embarrassment to TL mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 16 2014 18:20 GMT
#179
This is shit.

Basing a day one vote on rng is crap. Rob shouldn't be lynched because of that. This is how he plays emotional. Lets not hammer him and have a real conversation
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 18:35 GMT
#180
im totally willing to let him go, but he needs to stop being such a dick and he needs to stop telling people that im mafia because he doesnt understand my meta.
Retired.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox997
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS759
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
Other Games
gamesdonequick113
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
Stellar Fest
14h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.