• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:37
CEST 17:37
KST 00:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10150 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 50 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 16 2014 06:31 GMT
#121
On July 16 2014 15:30 IAmRobik wrote:
2 more people voting me ensures a towny gets lynched d1. If anyone thinks that's pro-town, feel free to vote me. If you decide that you don't want to be donkey dicks and want to refrain from lynching town, feel free to unvote me. the sooner the better.


wow clearly global warming is raising sea levels cause you're so salty
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 06:34 GMT
#122
BH, this is just making you look dumb if you're town or you're doing what you need to do as mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 07:05 GMT
#123
Am I mislynched yet?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 07:13 GMT
#124
I'm going to bed. If I wake up and I'm mislynched I'm going to put my tail between my legs and walk away because fml getting mislynched
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 16 2014 07:19 GMT
#125
honestly iamrobik even if I hadn't rnged you, after this last series of posts there's zero chance i'm not voting you. are you kidding me lol you think anyone's gonna buy that fake anger crap
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 07:43 GMT
#126
On July 16 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 15:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm positive that I'm town. Looks like a lot of people are ready to mislynch me. This makes me sad as I've never been mislynched in forum mafia...hell, i've never been lynched as mafia either...but i'm town in this game, so it would be a mislynch.


such convince many defense wow


You're saying you get a free pass because no one lynches you??
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 16 2014 08:07 GMT
#127
On July 16 2014 16:43 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 16 2014 15:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm positive that I'm town. Looks like a lot of people are ready to mislynch me. This makes me sad as I've never been mislynched in forum mafia...hell, i've never been lynched as mafia either...but i'm town in this game, so it would be a mislynch.


such convince many defense wow


You're saying you get a free pass because no one lynches you??


I... what? is there actually a person who doesn't know about doge? ok, i'll play along. in plain speech: i'm being sarcastic in the quoted post. It's doge meme. I don't think robik's defense i actually reasonable, i'm making fun of it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 08:15 GMT
#128
we rng'd scum d1.

we did it. it happened and its a viable strategy.

all hail bh.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 16 2014 08:30 GMT
#129
For what it's worth, it was bound to happen eventually
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 09:45 GMT
#130
On July 16 2014 17:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2014 16:43 gobbledydook wrote:
On July 16 2014 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 16 2014 15:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm positive that I'm town. Looks like a lot of people are ready to mislynch me. This makes me sad as I've never been mislynched in forum mafia...hell, i've never been lynched as mafia either...but i'm town in this game, so it would be a mislynch.


such convince many defense wow


You're saying you get a free pass because no one lynches you??


I... what? is there actually a person who doesn't know about doge? ok, i'll play along. in plain speech: i'm being sarcastic in the quoted post. It's doge meme. I don't think robik's defense i actually reasonable, i'm making fun of it.


I was referring to robiks post as not making any point. Not yours, I get what you mean.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 09:52 GMT
#131
So let's have a recap of what's been said and done:

BH RNGs robik to lynch, obi and me vote him to see what happens.
robik becomes defensive and shouts that this is a bullshit lynch, it would be the first time he got mislynched (or lynched), and insults the people who voted him.
BH thinks robik is really scum after those responses, which sounds like a scum getting randomly caught and raging. The implication being that a real town, secure in his innocence, wouldn't need to defend himself emotionally against what is essentially a nonsense lynch. Whereas a scum instinctively will protect himself strongly as scum are not expendable compared to town.

I agree with that line of reasoning, but I want to confirm, BH, is that what you think too? Do you have anything else to add?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 11:19 GMT
#132
Iamrobik and me have a short but tumultuous history. We're both sheeneys, but that's where the similarities end. He's got a fuse as short as a decapitated midget. And the guy likes to talk, except most of what he says is about as superfluous as his namesake. Suffice it to say, we don't get along. So when he enters the thread treating me like he wants to have my baby, something smells funny.
On July 16 2014 10:36 IAmRobik wrote:
If anyone even considers laying a finger on Kush this game, I'll have your fucking ballsack

Aside from that he says he's not going to talk for 72 hours. People who don't talk usually have something to hide.

This blazinghand character is another one I have history with, a long a bloody history I would sooner forget. Something is just not right about him, like he was dropped as a child, or lobotomized with a soup spoon. But I guess it's true that even a broken clock is right twice a day.
##vote iamrobik
Look at that, it's noose o'clock.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 16 2014 13:32 GMT
#133
Vote Count – Day 1


Gobbledygook (0): ObiWanShinobi
Damdred (0): ObiWanShinobi
ObiWanShinobi (0): gobbledydook
Kushm4sta (0): ObiWanShinobi
IamRobik (4): ObiWanShinobi, Blazinghand, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook, Kushm4sta
Sylencia (0): ObiWanShinobi
Snickers (0): ObiWanShinobi
Blazinghand (0):: ObiWanShinobi
MysteryMeat1 (0): ObiWanShinobi

Not Voting (5): IAmRobik, Sylencia, Snickers, MysteryMeat1, Damdred

Five votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 1. The day will end in , or when five votes on one person are reached.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
July 16 2014 13:40 GMT
#134
If it wasn't dumb I would've voted just for the reaction :'(
But we're more or less f'd if he gets lynched and he's town since we have 3 absolute unknowns at the moment
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:53 GMT
#135
Wow,

I'm really going to get IML'd.

So, here are the facts
1) I'm town
2) BH, if you're town you're a fucking dickwad and I hope you choke on one too for IML'ing a town and getting no fucking info from it
3) This is a policy lynch at best for me saying that I have never been lynched before.

I AM TOWN. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS FUCKING WRONG.
PEOPLE SHOULD BE UNVOTING BECAUSE
I
AM
TOWN

I can't prove that I'm town yet, but my clearing of Kush is signature Town!Robik.

No one is going to read my posts when I die, but here are 2 things that should happen if you lynch me
1) you should all apologize for being tremendous douches
2) Kush should never be lynched cause of his opening post, which was closer to his towny post style of WC than his mafia post style of Order and Storm
3) Lynch BH, cause even if he's town he's doing something REALLY REALLY ANTI-TOWN by lynching me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:54 GMT
#136
And if Cavalinho is town, he's the biggest fucking idiot of all time. Literally he should quit TL for ever. He was so excited to win a game, and if he's town he's already fucking throwing. What a little twat.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:54 GMT
#137
On July 16 2014 16:19 Blazinghand wrote:
honestly iamrobik even if I hadn't rnged you, after this last series of posts there's zero chance i'm not voting you. are you kidding me lol you think anyone's gonna buy that fake anger crap

You can't read me for dick or you're mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:55 GMT
#138
There are 2 people on my wagon who need to be unvoting because I'm town. The fact that they're not unvoting is sooooo fucking bad. Literally one person votes for me and a towny gets lynched. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:56 GMT
#139
WHOEVER THE FUCK IS AROUND RIGHT NOW. I DEMAND THAT YOU UNVOTE ME. I REFUSE TO BE FUCKING MISLYNCHED
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 14:00 GMT
#140
The temptation to self-hammer to fuck you in the face is sooooo tempting.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1136
Mini 933
Soma 605
actioN 540
Rush 383
ggaemo 362
Light 362
Larva 287
Stork 258
Horang2 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 203
hero 198
Barracks 134
Killer 112
firebathero 105
Shine 103
Dewaltoss 99
Aegong 99
Sea.KH 76
Zeus 74
Sexy 41
Shinee 39
Sharp 36
JYJ 36
soO 31
ToSsGirL 29
sorry 24
Liquid`Ret 24
Bale 20
zelot 18
Rock 17
Trap 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7782
qojqva1907
Dendi797
420jenkins167
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 762
x6flipin485
edward47
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
gofns7202
singsing1548
B2W.Neo937
Khaldor676
byalli555
Lowko366
Mlord287
Liquid`VortiX199
DeMusliM194
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe134
Trikslyr39
BRAT_OK 8
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH178
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2451
• Jankos1742
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 23m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.