• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8267 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 50 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 18:51 GMT
#181
The stench of desperation emanating from Robik is strong enough to build a garage on.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 16 2014 18:51 GMT
#182
Just a quick glance and i think robik is town, bit busy at the moment but ill be on later tonight
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 16 2014 19:37 GMT
#183
Yea it's time for you guys to stop voting robik.

Atleast two players have proven they are bad. Sebastian brought up percentages. The percentage of newbie games first lynch mafia is a lot lower than ring.

Anyway gobble is scum, so obvious.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 20:27 GMT
#184
I took a nap. People still haven't rescinded. This is fucking dumb as fuck. I'm LITERALLY the only one who cares about the game. The game will turn into A Fire Upon Deep if I die. If this is the effort that you guys will put in, then I might as well not try either. This is pathetic ass garbage.

Kush, someone was shitting on you today. I claimed you weren't that bad. In fact, you had pretty good reads in World Cup. Apparently, I should never back you up ever, if this is how you treat games.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 20:49 GMT
#185
I kinda feel like 1 mafia is defending me, but i'll fucking take it. anything to not get mislynched
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 20:50 GMT
#186
On July 17 2014 03:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
im totally willing to let him go, but he needs to stop being such a dick and he needs to stop telling people that im mafia because he doesnt understand my meta.

What is your meta? Besides losing every game.
How does voting a town by RNG help you win games if you're town? Like what type of "meta" is that. THat's just bad fucking play dude.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 21:01 GMT
#187
okay, so let me get this straight: you try to use meta as a reason to scumread me, but then turn around and then ask me what my meta is.

the only reason i was voting you was because i thought it was kinda funny and because you were pissing me off, but if youre just going to act like a giant piece of shit, then have fun being fucking dead. im done caring about what you flip.

bye.
Retired.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 21:14 GMT
#188
In what world is that a reasonable reaction?

Yes, that's my meta read on you.
If you're saying that I don't undersatnd your meta, then explain to me what your meta is.
I'm claiming that if you're town, then your meta is to play poorly -- as is evidenced by the fact that you are voting for a townie based off a random number generator --> one that you probably have no clue how it works...I don't know how it works, but I don't really care because I know I'm town. Unless you're mafia, you don't know if I'm town or mafia, but voting on me is bad cause this is definitely my town play.

Voting me out of spite isn't going to help you win any more games. It's only going to put another L by your name. It might make you feel a tiny bit better, but after all that, you're still a dude with a record of L-L-L-L-L-L-L
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 16 2014 22:05 GMT
#189
shut up robik you've spammed literally half the thread yourself
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 22:27 GMT
#190
On July 17 2014 05:27 IAmRobik wrote:
Kush, someone was shitting on you today. I claimed you weren't that bad. In fact, you had pretty good reads in World Cup. Apparently, I should never back you up ever, if this is how you treat games.


OK im done rping. Tell me who and I'll unvote you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 22:47 GMT
#191
just got back from getting my car fixed, and i cant remember what pissed me off about that first post.

On July 17 2014 06:14 IAmRobik wrote:
In what world is that a reasonable reaction?

Yes, that's my meta read on you.
If you're saying that I don't undersatnd your meta, then explain to me what your meta is.
I'm claiming that if you're town, then your meta is to play poorly -- as is evidenced by the fact that you are voting for a townie based off a random number generator --> one that you probably have no clue how it works...I don't know how it works, but I don't really care because I know I'm town. Unless you're mafia, you don't know if I'm town or mafia, but voting on me is bad cause this is definitely my town play.

Voting me out of spite isn't going to help you win any more games. It's only going to put another L by your name. It might make you feel a tiny bit better, but after all that, you're still a dude with a record of L-L-L-L-L-L-L


if you say you dont understand my meta, then dont sit here and accuse me of playing badly when the game you pulled evidence from was basically evidence of the contrary. its like youre acting that i actually wanted you dead at any point up until you started shoving your foot in your mouth.

its like youre trying to make me hate you as much as possible. is that really the end goal here? because thats exactly what it looks like.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 22:56 GMT
#192
##unvote

will let this play out.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 22:56 GMT
#193
How mad would you be if you were scum and bh random voted you and everyone sheeped the random vote?
I'd probably be pretty mad. Maybe mad enough to spam the fuck out of the thread.

Nothing pisses mafia off worse than being outed for the wrong reason.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 22:58 GMT
#194
i dont really give a shit if hes mad or not. i can understand exactly why he could/should die today, but i want him to sit down and tell me why he keeps saying that i play badly, aside from the fact that he could be town and his entire reaction was made of awful things.
Retired.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:03 GMT
#195
On July 17 2014 07:56 kushm4sta wrote:
How mad would you be if you were scum and bh random voted you and everyone sheeped the random vote?
I'd probably be pretty mad. Maybe mad enough to spam the fuck out of the thread.

Nothing pisses mafia off worse than being outed for the wrong reason.

I'm town though, so that theory is wrong.
I'm mad cause I have _NEVER_ been lynched. Which, I understand if I get lynched as mafia, cause town needs to lynch mafia to win, but to get lynched as a mislynch -- that means that I have played a poor game or that I haven't done what I needed to prove that I'm town. But I feel that I have done that this game, so that's why i'm spamming cause i don't want to be mislynched because that would make me sad and angry and marv said that he would laugh at me til the end of eternity if I get mislynched here.

He also told me something else (not about you kush), but it almost made me self-hammer...but that woudln't be good caues i'm town nad i want to win and i want to be alive as long as possibly promoting the towniest of town agendas.


As for who was talking shit on you. Can't tell you.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:06 GMT
#196
On July 17 2014 07:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
i dont really give a shit if hes mad or not. i can understand exactly why he could/should die today, but i want him to sit down and tell me why he keeps saying that i play badly, aside from the fact that he could be town and his entire reaction was made of awful things.

So, I have to assume that you're not playing well if you're losing all your games

This is a function of doing stuff like:
-having poor reads
-getting caught as mafia often
-doing stupid shit like following BH's RNG lynch onto a town in a 9 person game where you only have 3 total mislynches.

Voting for an RNG lynch and not unvoting when that person has 4 votes and is potentially going to be mishammered is fucking terrible play. It shows that you don't want to grow as a player. It shows that you don't give a fuck, which is contradictory to your statement that you want to win. So if you're town, you're playing like crap. If you're mafia, then you're playing to your win-con and I applaud you
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:06 GMT
#197
the towniest of agendas being?

honestly, all you've done so far is bring up bad meta which contradicts itself and then claim that you didn't understand it. i can already tell you right now that im town, and the only thing stopping me from killing you right now is the fact that basically everybody is lurking while you flounder. so understand that im going to get upset when your meta basically boils down to "hes either mafia or bad but hes always bad lol."

go find a real scumread and maybe well talk.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:07 GMT
#198
he sounds like an idiot
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 23:08 GMT
#199
On July 17 2014 07:05 gobbledydook wrote:
shut up robik you've spammed literally half the thread yourself

You must be new here. My name is Robik. I spam a lot as town. Nice to meet you. Now unvote.

Thanks.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 16 2014 23:09 GMT
#200
So, I have to assume that you're not playing well if you're losing all your games


you and i both know that this isnt true.
Retired.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1033
ComeBackTV 931
TaKeTV 573
SteadfastSC560
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 339
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 95
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24720
firebathero 212
Rush 127
ToSsGirL 37
Trap 22
Sexy 22
Bale 19
Shine 17
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins142
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1150
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 175
MindelVK18
Other Games
Grubby2216
FrodaN810
ceh9743
Beastyqt603
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .145
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr81
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2366
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• WagamamaTV257
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
18h 51m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.