• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 120 Next
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
May 16 2014 05:56 GMT
#2081
Thats good news boys. Tomorrow Va or Palmer. Lets wreck these guys.

@WoS props on the lynch on gum glad you pulled us off MArv.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 16 2014 09:26 GMT
#2082
Hurray! Good job guise.

Not entirely sure how I went from defending gumshoe -> lynching him, but it all worked out in the end.

On May 16 2014 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
I also wonder if the presence of another scum vig who didn't shoot makes Poofter look a little better....

It does somewhat yes

On May 16 2014 12:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
how exactly does it make me look bad JAT?

You keep not hammering mafia. Or generally consolidating like a townie should be doing, regardless of the alignment of who gets lynched. And don't give me the wifom "what kind of mafia would do that" shit, the kind of mafia that almost made gumshoe survive 2-3 extra cycles at least (from d4) if Poof hadn't come back right near the end of the day and town decided to switch.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 16 2014 10:20 GMT
#2083
On May 16 2014 14:56 Tehpoofter wrote:
Thats good news boys. Tomorrow Va or Palmer. Lets wreck these guys.

@WoS props on the lynch on gum glad you pulled us off MArv.


you realize I put gumshoe in the majority today.

But then again, maybe it's VA after all.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 16 2014 10:22 GMT
#2084
On May 13 2014 19:50 Palmar wrote:
Oh Caller may have been mafia.

So there's that. Maybe we have less left than we think. Austinmcc seemed to want to kill caller/gumshoe from his latest posts so maybe mafia wanted to kill him because of that.


austin town hero.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 16 2014 10:41 GMT
#2085
On May 16 2014 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
I'm going to vote gumshoe or you, poof. I'm not voting VA today.

...

The thing is, right, I find it practically impossible that you and gumshoe are both town, and therefore the push on Vayne feels... not correct to me.

...

This reasoning was essentially fine, I think.

However, we now know gumshoe was in fact gumshoe, and we know that gumshoe made a large case on Oatsmaster and happily bussed Ace. So while what I said was ok, it's perfectly plausible that gumshoe has basically only made cases on his buddies...

On May 16 2014 19:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 19:50 Palmar wrote:
Oh Caller may have been mafia.

So there's that. Maybe we have less left than we think. Austinmcc seemed to want to kill caller/gumshoe from his latest posts so maybe mafia wanted to kill him because of that.


austin town hero.

Made me take a quick gander at austin's filter for no particular reason. Found:

On May 10 2014 00:11 austinmcc wrote:
I think it's unlikely that JAT/poofter/VA are all town. 4 vigis + hero v. 1 vigi seems wonky, you'd give the hero to the team that has low numbers and could potentially almost get wiped or actually get wiped by that many vigis. Someone there is red. I don't think any of them are the lynch for today. Nobody should get lynched solely on account of this, but I think everyone should look into those 3 and see if they can rule someone OUT (can't be mafia), and whether anyone in that group looks particularly scumdiddlyumptious.

Food for thought, certainly. I'm serious. Read it, think about it.

Also his drunk posts/typing were pretty funny as well. Somehow I didn't even read that part of the game or something first time round, or just didn't notice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 16 2014 13:24 GMT
#2086
yes it is very likely that the remaining mafia is either poof or VA.

Which means I'd have been wrong on WoS, but tbh he sounded more towny lately.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 16 2014 14:48 GMT
#2087
On May 16 2014 12:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
how exactly does it make me look bad JAT?

You are joking, right? You were the guy that did not consolidate on gumshoe -> nolynch. Poofter and VE both hopped on the wagon.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 16 2014 15:35 GMT
#2088
You realize I can't consolidate if im not here right? when I left the lynch was poofter and you guys decided to pull shenanigans while I was gone. The previous cycle before ace was being lynched I hammered majority on gumshoe before you guys switched to ace. Apparently im mafia because I can't keep up with the constant switching...trust me this game isn't interesting enough to warrant being around 24/7.
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 16 2014 15:42 GMT
#2089
On May 17 2014 00:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
You realize I can't consolidate if im not here right? when I left the lynch was poofter and you guys decided to pull shenanigans while I was gone. The previous cycle before ace was being lynched I hammered majority on gumshoe before you guys switched to ace. Apparently im mafia because I can't keep up with the constant switching...trust me this game isn't interesting enough to warrant being around 24/7.

You're literally making shit up, because this didn't even happen, it didn't even come close to happening.
On May 10 2014 12:01 Hapahauli wrote:
Vote Count:


Ace (1) - Alakaslam, Caller, Marvellosity, justanothertownie
WaveofShadow (0) - Palmar
VisceraEyes (0) - Marvellosity, WaveofShadow, Alakaslam
Marvellosity (1) - VisceraEyes, Ace, Caller (dead), Palmar, tehpoofter
Palmar (1) - Alakaslam
gumshoe (5) - WaveofShadow, austinmcc, justanothertownie, tehpoofter, VisceraEyes
tehpoofter (2) - Vayneauthority, Palmar
vayneauthority (1) - gumshoe

Day ends in . There are 11 players alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.

This *is* the votecount from the day before the Ace lynch. You very much did not "hammer majority on gumshoe". In fact, distinctly the opposite. Almost couldn't be much more the opposite of what you said, indeed. Your vote has never been on gumshoe.

On April 28 2014 12:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
##unvote

##vote SnB

i got you guys


FUNNY HOW YOU SHOWED UP LAST MINUTE TO HAMMER A TOWNIE THOUGH
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 16 2014 15:44 GMT
#2090
Get 'im marv. I bet he busts out with the BM if the misinformation doesn't work.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 16 2014 15:51 GMT
#2091
I didn't provide any misinformation, actually marv did.

On May 12 2014 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean it if wasn't obvious I am the hero role I highly doubt there is any more day vigs so I am a VT for all intents and purposes.

##vote: Gumshoe



This vote hammered majority on gumshoe and then everyone got off of him. I didn't agree with the Ace lynch so I switched to poofter.

Also if you remember that was at the start of the game when it was still relatively fun. Where is the misinformation I provided?
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 16 2014 15:55 GMT
#2092
On May 17 2014 00:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
I didn't provide any misinformation, actually marv did.

Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean it if wasn't obvious I am the hero role I highly doubt there is any more day vigs so I am a VT for all intents and purposes.

##vote: Gumshoe



This vote hammered majority on gumshoe and then everyone got off of him. I didn't agree with the Ace lynch so I switched to poofter.

Also if you remember that was at the start of the game when it was still relatively fun. Where is the misinformation I provided?

Curse looking at the wrong day and Hapa's votecounts sometimes not having strikethroughs

You brought gumshoe to 5 votes (not majority) on the day Ace was lynched, yes.

So why didn't you agree with the Ace lynch? You were willing for a no-lynch to happen over an Ace lynch for what reason?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 16 2014 15:58 GMT
#2093
I was referring to the part where you said you were majority on gumshoe - you realize that it's completely meaningless during the cycle where he did /not/ get lynched right? Like, it doesn't matter that you "didn't agree with Ace lynch", because there was actually a nolynch that day. A no lynch that could have been on scumzorz. Like, okay you say "Oh I missed it" or whatever, but as marv pointed out, you were perfectly okay being there for us when we needed a hammer on a townie.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 16 2014 16:04 GMT
#2094
On May 17 2014 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2014 00:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
I didn't provide any misinformation, actually marv did.

On May 12 2014 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean it if wasn't obvious I am the hero role I highly doubt there is any more day vigs so I am a VT for all intents and purposes.

##vote: Gumshoe



This vote hammered majority on gumshoe and then everyone got off of him. I didn't agree with the Ace lynch so I switched to poofter.

Also if you remember that was at the start of the game when it was still relatively fun. Where is the misinformation I provided?

Curse looking at the wrong day and Hapa's votecounts sometimes not having strikethroughs

You brought gumshoe to 5 votes (not majority) on the day Ace was lynched, yes.

So why didn't you agree with the Ace lynch? You were willing for a no-lynch to happen over an Ace lynch for what reason?


dude you can check my posting on team liquid -_- I was NOT here for that period of time.

Anyways I didn't agree with the Ace lynch because I thought gumshoe and poofter were a lot scummier and needed to be lynched before I considered anything else. I also dropped my push on palmar in lieu of lynching gumshoe/poofter. Once ace flipped scum I felt poofter was pretty much confirmed scum due to their weird connection of him leaving ace up as a scumread but not pushing him but then you guys switched while -once again- I was not here. I mean obviously I was going to get lynched at some point but i'd rather just win and be here for endgame.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 16 2014 16:05 GMT
#2095
and this is already way too much effort for this game, if you want to lynch me go for it but its just dragging out the game, l8er
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 16 2014 16:11 GMT
#2096
Last post unless someone donates me a couple.

Honestly not that sure who's scum. VA's pretty sketch for hammering townies but repeatedly not hammering mafia. But I just went over his filter and it looked nowhere near as bad as I'd hoped.

Poofter still scummy to me. I really don't like his excuse about being salty with the other game. He was away for just under 4 days! That's a fucking long time. If I fucked up a game I don't run away for days from the other one, I try to solve it. In the postgame there poofter said "I look forward to being right in another game", while at the same time not playing ours...

On May 16 2014 07:20 Tehpoofter wrote:
The three scummy people: I feel like a team would be Palmer/Va as my most likely pair. Palmer has been playing really weird this game and his interactions with Ace seem like distancing more than trying to push lynches on each other. He also tried to justify himself as confirmed based on either way that I flip:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2014 23:49 Palmar wrote:
##vote tehpoofter

I'm confirmed town if he flips mafia as I've been wanting to kill him since the koshi shot. I'm confirmed town if he flips town for voting VA first today and trying to avoid a bad lynch.



This is also an incredible reach. I cannot believe anyone would actually believe Palmar is sincere when he wrote this. How can poof genuinely think Palmar was trying to confirm himself town here? Is he insane? Or just reaching horribly for something on Palmar... Also while Poof was basically willing to lynch anyone not-him yesterday, his lynch order was VA - Palmar - gumshoe.

Also pretty ironic that he thought I was super scummy for narrowly avoiding the lynch, but gumshoe avoided the lynch by a vote and yet he was 3rd in preference. You'd think he'd have been all over gumshoe for this, but he's behind 2 others...

As for Palmar... bleh. He may have pulled the wool over my eyes but I really think it's between the two above.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 16 2014 20:10 GMT
#2097
I'm so not mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 16 2014 20:12 GMT
#2098
You realize the limit isn't actually a hard limit.
Computer says mafia
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 17 2014 03:08 GMT
#2099
Day 8:


No one has died!

Day ends in . There are 7 alive, and it takes 4 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 17 2014 03:13 GMT
#2100
Interesting... Oo
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 34
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9089
singsing1365
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
54m
INu's Battles
2h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.