• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 120 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#2001
I understand marv.

You know I'm not mafia, you know I'm probably going to flip town. But you also will never forgive yourself for letting me off the hook playing this way, just in case I'm mafia.

I've lynched people in lylo based on the same shit (that smurf game I lynched kush for not trying, even if I knew he wasn't likely to flip mafia, you correctly predicted I would do exactly that in the obs qt).

So if you become serious about lynching me at some point, I will prove I'm not mafia by not being a dick.

But this game is going ok atm, I just kinda don't like all the scummy people saying they maybe don't have the strongest townread on poofter, that could be tmi shit, but they could also just be town and unsure.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 14 2014 20:20 GMT
#2002
ok. we'll go with that for now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 14 2014 20:58 GMT
#2003
On May 15 2014 05:12 Palmar wrote:
I understand marv.

You know I'm not mafia, you know I'm probably going to flip town. But you also will never forgive yourself for letting me off the hook playing this way, just in case I'm mafia.

I've lynched people in lylo based on the same shit (that smurf game I lynched kush for not trying, even if I knew he wasn't likely to flip mafia, you correctly predicted I would do exactly that in the obs qt).

So if you become serious about lynching me at some point, I will prove I'm not mafia by not being a dick.

But this game is going ok atm, I just kinda don't like all the scummy people saying they maybe don't have the strongest townread on poofter, that could be tmi shit, but they could also just be town and unsure.

If I'm "all the scummy people" then why aren't you pushing for /my/ lynch mother effer?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 14 2014 20:59 GMT
#2004
still not gonna tell me what i asked for VE? No?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 14 2014 21:42 GMT
#2005
On May 15 2014 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2014 05:12 Palmar wrote:
I understand marv.

You know I'm not mafia, you know I'm probably going to flip town. But you also will never forgive yourself for letting me off the hook playing this way, just in case I'm mafia.

I've lynched people in lylo based on the same shit (that smurf game I lynched kush for not trying, even if I knew he wasn't likely to flip mafia, you correctly predicted I would do exactly that in the obs qt).

So if you become serious about lynching me at some point, I will prove I'm not mafia by not being a dick.

But this game is going ok atm, I just kinda don't like all the scummy people saying they maybe don't have the strongest townread on poofter, that could be tmi shit, but they could also just be town and unsure.

If I'm "all the scummy people" then why aren't you pushing for /my/ lynch mother effer?

I'm not pushing any lynch buddy, so your argument is invalid.
Computer says mafia
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 14 2014 22:33 GMT
#2006
honestly that ace lynch actually makes me and palmar look better not the other way around. what kind of idiots would we be to try and force the no lynch with zero coordination from our team so 1. it doesnt even happen 2. we now look like complete shit 3. Ace made zero effort to go against his lynch

look at the people that voted for ace about halfway through/towards the end of the lynch and voila, mafia.
I come in for the scraps
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 14 2014 22:46 GMT
#2007
##unvote

Much think Vayne. Very smart. Also absolves me. Very good.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 14 2014 23:05 GMT
#2008
On May 15 2014 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
still not gonna tell me what i asked for VE? No?

I've made it abundantly clear that I'm waiting on poof to get back before I make any kind of judgement about him.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 14 2014 23:16 GMT
#2009
Hey! Yay on Ace, why do all the pros scum play just come as silly XD

Honestly I'm still not crazy about lynching poof, theres no way he could have expected not to get lynched after his shot on Koshi when the entire town screamed at him not to. Like, if hes scum, theres so many better ways of going about that shot T_T. I think at times hes been forced to argue stupid things for the sake of argument cause it's really hard to just back down from an argument in a game about arguing. Hes also a bit newer so I can see why some of his points are dumb(namely the koshi odin martyr debacle), above all hes not playing like he was in cell (much more go with the flow) and the only reason hes a topic of discussion is because he threw himself into towns cross hairs... Above all I just feel the guy is town and this is pretty much a mislynch in the making

Vayne on the other hand remains fairly worthless.

honestly that ace lynch actually makes me and palmar look better not the other way around. what kind of idiots would we be to try and force the no lynch with zero coordination from our team so 1. it doesnt even happen 2. we now look like complete shit 3. Ace made zero effort to go against his lynch

look at the people that voted for ace about halfway through/towards the end of the lynch and voila, mafia.


So your saying a scum player did nothing to stop his own lynch? Isn't that atypical? How can we assume anything about your actions yesterday when the only scum behaviour were sure of was merely attempting to make town unnerve themselves? Also, maybe you just waffled so that if given the opportunity you could save your team mate? Point is, you've done far more posturing this game than actual anylysis, which is something scum are all about / : positioning themselves to look better after each flip( rather than looking good via contributing), no matter whose getting lynched.

Vote: Vayne

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 14 2014 23:27 GMT
#2010
Vote Count:



tehpoofter (2) - Vayneauthority, marvellosity
gumshoe (1) - VisceraEyes
vayneauthority (1) - gumshoe

Not Voting (4) - justanothertownie, tehpoofter, WaveofShadow, Palmar

Day ends in . There are 8 players alive, and it takes 5 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 15 2014 00:09 GMT
#2011
gumshoe everything you write is just terrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 15 2014 00:12 GMT
#2012
you really really need to hope poof is scum, gumshoe, because if he aint, you're next.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 15 2014 00:20 GMT
#2013
On May 15 2014 09:09 marvellosity wrote:
gumshoe everything you write is just terrible.


Everything you write is just mean T_T
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 15 2014 01:17 GMT
#2014
See, problem is, gumshoe, you're not trying this game. I've seen you try, and this isn't it.
You're not even trying to make up for what you did, as you so earlier informed us you would.

I'm not even talking about posting activity here, I'm talking about content. You even posted better/more usefully than this in Catastrophe, and you were absolutely godawful town in that game.

I still have absolutely no idea why we SHOULD lynch Poofter ahead of him---essentially it may likely boil down to the both of them.

Marv look through any of his towngames, even those where he was mislynched for being useless/lurky (NWM, and Catastrophe are both decent examples I think). The difference is staggering imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 15 2014 01:18 GMT
#2015
On May 15 2014 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
you really really need to hope poof is scum, gumshoe, because if he aint, you're next.

And if he ain't marv, we may very well lose so you need to think about it a little more carefully.
#Vote: gumshoe
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 15 2014 01:50 GMT
#2016
On May 15 2014 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
See, problem is, gumshoe, you're not trying this game. I've seen you try, and this isn't it.
You're not even trying to make up for what you did, as you so earlier informed us you would.

I'm not even talking about posting activity here, I'm talking about content. You even posted better/more usefully than this in Catastrophe, and you were absolutely godawful town in that game.

I still have absolutely no idea why we SHOULD lynch Poofter ahead of him---essentially it may likely boil down to the both of them.

Marv look through any of his towngames, even those where he was mislynched for being useless/lurky (NWM, and Catastrophe are both decent examples I think). The difference is staggering imo.


Hey! I played fine that game T_T not my fault you people mislynched me for dumb reasons. Dont twist my entire history as a player just because you really want me to be scum (like you always do and guess what, doesn't really pan out)

I mean, you want me to post but any time I do you just twist what I say back on to me. I find poof town for his derpy shot and play and vayne scum for his dispassionate laziness. What the hell is wrong with those reads? What do you want, a 20 page essay on every single game Vayne has ever played? For what? So all the scum and town who want me dead can yell at me until I go away?

I asked you to work with me and you basically told me to fuck off. Then everyone spouts shit about how I'm getting wisdomd of the crowds every game after this and you expect my shitty disinterested play to improve after all that? Sigh, worst part is, you being so utterly consistently wrong about me is what tells me your town T_T so I cant even push you back. Honestly I'm just here to see Vayne flip red. Hes the only person in this game that i pretty much know is scum. Of course your not even going to consider that purely on the basis that I'm the one talking about it, thats bias bro, your biased, stop being biased.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 15 2014 08:44 GMT
#2017
If you get mislynched you suck gumshoe. No excuses. If you get mislynched as town in a game you cannot by definition have played fine. It means you're playing like trash.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 15 2014 08:52 GMT
#2018
On May 15 2014 10:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2014 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
you really really need to hope poof is scum, gumshoe, because if he aint, you're next.

And if he ain't marv, we may very well lose so you need to think about it a little more carefully.
#Vote: gumshoe

um, no i don't.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 15 2014 08:55 GMT
#2019
how dare you say I need to think about things "a bit more carefully", Wave, when I wrote a 3 page essay on why we should lynch poof and your effort was "yea let's lynch down marv's list"

*I* need to think a bit more carefully? Christ.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 15 2014 08:58 GMT
#2020
P.S. poofter still hasn't showed up, he's blatant mafia, let's kill him.

Dunno why people are all off voting other people when they aren't gonna get lynched. Need to pretend to have some self-determination or something?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
INu's Battles
2h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.