• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9945 users

You Only Shoot Once Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 120 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 13 2014 10:40 GMT
#1961
Palmar
VE
vayneauthority
alakaslam
waveofshadow
tehpoofter
Justanothertownie
Gumshoe

Ok this is the list of people still alive I think
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 13 2014 10:44 GMT
#1962
Oh and marv.

We probably have 2 mafia (4maf+traitor vs 18 town seems about right, probably not 5 maf+ traitor) left.

so this guy:

On May 13 2014 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
So I guess the plan for today is to let gumshoe slide, huh?
Whatever. Tell me who to vote for later.


and poofter.

with VA/Gumshoe as the next men up.

Maybe I'm wrong on poofter, but if he's town I still don't get why he shot Kosher, even if koshi was somehow mafia (which I don't think is the case, almost certain it isn't) it's better to shoot inactive people whose flip won't tell us much about anything.

Like idk, I feel we should continue lynching into these 4.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 13 2014 10:50 GMT
#1963
Oh Caller may have been mafia.

So there's that. Maybe we have less left than we think. Austinmcc seemed to want to kill caller/gumshoe from his latest posts so maybe mafia wanted to kill him because of that.
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 13 2014 11:44 GMT
#1964
Lol palmar you still think I'm scum?
That's cute.
You're cute.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2014 12:41 GMT
#1965
From my perspective it's either poofter or Palmar tomorrow.
On May 13 2014 13:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
And JAT if you weren't lying about your shot, shoot Ace imo. If the hosts won't remove him from the game we may as well.


Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 12:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 07 2014 12:31 Ace wrote:
why are we shooting people that post?

You're right. You should have been shot days ago but all of our vigs are either pussies or idiots.


One day I'll get a bullet.
Anyway gj whoever led that shit.

Let me break it down for you.
Because I shot Caller and NOT Ace we are in a comfortable position. We can pretty confidently assume that marv and probably also you are town due to the shoot-ace-right-now bullying. HAD I SHOT ACE and we lynched caller that would not be the case for example:

If Caller is scum we are still in a good position but can't be sure about marv.
If Caller is town we are in a strictly worse position.

So shooting Caller is always the better decision as long as that guy doesn't magically starts playing (yeah, I have my doubts).

MARV. You will probably die tonight. Leave us a legacy (I know you want poofter dead but maybe some additional reads)! You can relax when you are dead.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 13 2014 14:14 GMT
#1966
On May 13 2014 17:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 14:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 13 2014 14:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also for the record, that's probably the first time I've actually /correctly/ lynched Ace in a mafia game. Feels good bro.

WHAT SSON I BEEN PUSHIN ACE SINCE LIKE DAY 2 OR SOME SUCH WHAT?

+ Show Spoiler +
yeah that was VE and maybe marv

maybe you should have voted him on day 4 like I did bish. Someone's vote was on Ace at the end of the day, after a great case that no-one followed... tsk.

marv's Day 6 lynch list:

TehPoofter
...
.

On May 13 2014 05:08 Hapahauli wrote:
Vote Count:


Ace (5) - Alakaslam, marvellosity, justanothertownie, gumshoe, VisceraEyes
tehpoofter (2) - Vayneauthority, Palmar
gumshoe (1) - WaveofShadow
vayneauthority (0) -
Marvellosity (0) -

Not Voting (2) - Ace, tehpoofter

Day ends in . There are 10 players alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.



lol y u b fat
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 13 2014 14:17 GMT
#1967
OH THAT DAY4

I thought nobody do it, and yeah I waphlle a few time
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 13 2014 14:56 GMT
#1968
Don't listen to his lies - he was on scum but he also caused a no-lynch. On Gumshoe.

He says only the good and never the bad. Is the way and the truth of his svengali.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 13 2014 21:53 GMT
#1969
On May 13 2014 23:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't listen to his lies - he was on scum but he also caused a no-lynch. On Gumshoe.

He says only the good and never the bad. Is the way and the truth of his svengali.

I do feel terrible for missing that gumshoe wagon at 3am. I hope your apple juice turns to urine in your mouth, swine.
On May 13 2014 19:44 Palmar wrote:
Oh and marv.

We probably have 2 mafia (4maf+traitor vs 18 town seems about right, probably not 5 maf+ traitor) left.

so this guy:

Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
So I guess the plan for today is to let gumshoe slide, huh?
Whatever. Tell me who to vote for later.


and poofter.

with VA/Gumshoe as the next men up.

Maybe I'm wrong on poofter, but if he's town I still don't get why he shot Kosher, even if koshi was somehow mafia (which I don't think is the case, almost certain it isn't) it's better to shoot inactive people whose flip won't tell us much about anything.

Like idk, I feel we should continue lynching into these 4.

No, we're not going to lynch Wave. We're gonna lynch Poofter.

I have vaguely mused on the mafia numbers. Normally I have kinda firm opinions on these things but not so much here. The thing is, mafia KP seems to be really low. 2 shots night 1 and only 1 shot per night thereafter it seems. Suggests maybe a higher number of mafia. Counterbalanced against this is the no-flip vigi stuff. Certainly with the low factional Kp it seems plausible that mafia would have two day vigis (this was kinda a sticking point a little bit for me before, not so much now).
On May 13 2014 19:50 Palmar wrote:
Oh Caller may have been mafia.

So there's that. Maybe we have less left than we think. Austinmcc seemed to want to kill caller/gumshoe from his latest posts so maybe mafia wanted to kill him because of that.

They killed austin because he was the only dude left (barring Slam) who looked really town. Don't see why you'd try to look beyond that (when, for example, Ace wasn't even a suspect for him and we know what he flipped).

Random Vote Musings
On May 13 2014 05:08 Hapahauli wrote:
Vote Count:


Ace (5) - Alakaslam, marvellosity, justanothertownie, gumshoe, VisceraEyes
tehpoofter (2) - Vayneauthority, Palmar
gumshoe (1) - WaveofShadow
vayneauthority (0) -
Marvellosity (0) -

Not Voting (2) - Ace, tehpoofter

Day ends in . There are 10 players alive, and it takes 6 to lynch.

This is the last votecount before Wave adds the 6th vote about 2h before deadline. Notable is that Ace had long been "the lynch" and yet despite this he hadn't even reached majority. So Palmar, Vayne, tehpoofter all look pretty bad from this. Palmar and Vayne both said they would consolidate on Ace if necessary, yet neither actually did and it was up to Wave to hammer. 1-2 of these people are bound to be town so it's pretty annoying they couldn't just, like, play properly and not add this extra layer of confusion.

Anyway, two separate but connected strands of stuff:

1) you'd normally expect a mafia to be on the main wagon. My faith in gumshoe's towniness has been waning ever since I gave him a townread, so if anyone is mafia on the wagon maybe it's him? To be honest I haven't really read the stuff gumshoe wrote about Vayne, but mostly I just felt uneasy that Vayne was the target at all.

2) because the vote was so close and it was very hard to actually reach majority, maybe no mafia were on the wagon and they hoped they'd save Ace for a day somehow. With how eerily quiet this town can be + postcount limit, this is kinda plausible. Like, we didn't have a majority with 2h to go, and no-one was saying a thing. Kinda remarkable actually. So anyway on this train of thought, gumshoe is town because the whole wagon is town, and again the people off the wagon look worse (poof, Palmar, Vayne)

Anyway, generally speaking, people off wagon worse than people on wagon (kinda stating the obvious). At the very least when a mafia barely reaches majority it makes sense to be looking off the wagon.

So in any case, while my townread of gumshoe has been waning to an extent, my scumread on poofter has been strengthening, kinda organically like. I already said quite good stuff about poofter. Palmar's point in a quote above is quite ok as well. It's a postcount limit game and yet poof has only used half of his limit. Compare to BH's mini (where he was town) which started after this game, where he posted double the amount he's posted here. And postcount limit isn't really an excuse, like I said he could have double the posts by now.

On May 12 2014 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2014 09:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
If Marv flips scum I'd say almost 80% chance one of those is actually mafia probably Ace. I do that shit all the time as scum. Like make a frustrated post when you're going down to try to WiFOM a partner. I don't think this comes from a townie perspective.

@WoS/Austin Why is lurkshoe better than Marv today? I mean in my head its something the mod will take care of for us. Unlike Ace and Caller who are still question marks I think good shot JAT Gumshoe might just get replaced or mod killed. Seems like a waste of a lynch.

Scum:Hopefulyl Caller/Ace/VA/gum (maybe he will get mod killed?)

Procedes to not vote Ace when possible but does vote gumshoe BEFORE he returned. Hmmmmmm...
Saving posts for a while now.

This is a good point, ties into what I was talking about before to an extent. Remember when I posted before that poofter's scumreads were at some stage

prplhz, VE, Ace

So prplhz (me) thinks VE and then Ace and possibly both are mafia, and poofter arrives a townread on VE and never votes for Ace. This doesn't make sense to me, and there's no real explanation he can give that can make it make sense.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/449650-glory-seeker-mini-mafia?user=Tehpoofter&view=all

This is the townie filter in his concurrent game that just finished. It reads pretty differently to me. He's much more involved, he cares more, there's emotion there. Here there are just long reads posts. Again I understand this is partly the product of postcount stuff, but I don't think you lose all investment because you're forced to post less (and again, to remind, posting much less than even the postcount limit demands)

poofter never did go away and read prplhz's mafiagames like he promised. I find it quite hard to believe that a poofter who has looked invested in both towngames that I've seen (Catastrophe, BH's game) is this uninvested in this game. Lynch pl0x.

One of the reasons I think he is by far the best lynch is because there are 2-3 mafia left possibly and I don't know who they're going to be if it's not poofter. There's a couple of people who want to lynch Palmar, and a couple of people who want to lynch gumshoe, but in my mind they are much less scummy than poofter. We all know gumshoe is capable of this assholery as town, and I think he at least gets a day for being on a narrow mafia lynch. Palmar I still have tone reasons to think he's town, and a bunch of earlygame posts that I nodded to that point to him quite possibly being town. I think it would be quite silly to lynch Palmar over poofter.

In short, Poofter ---------------------------------------------> gumshoe -> Palmar -> Vayne (with the last 3 kinda interchangeable to an extent)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2014 23:20 GMT
#1970
Poofter vanishing while playing his other game/ranting in postgame doesn't look too good either.

So, you are sold on VE now?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 13 2014 23:27 GMT
#1971
On May 14 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Poofter vanishing while playing his other game/ranting in postgame doesn't look too good either.

So, you are sold on VE now?

Yes, I'd noticed that as well, but I thought what I said was enough ^_^

I guess VE is probably town. He showed willingness/voted Ace quite early. So yes, we'll go VE town.

One other thing somewhat related to the low mafia KP/day vigis stuff:

We have
strongandbig
Alakaslam
justanothertownie
Oatsmaster
tehpoofter

With the low amount of mafia KP I would probably guess at a 3-2 split rather than a 4-1 split. Of course I'd never lynch poof for this alone, but when setup thoughts align with thoughts I already have, I guess that's a good sign. It would seem about right for a mafia team with little KP to have an extra couple of shots.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2014 23:39 GMT
#1972
On May 14 2014 08:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Poofter vanishing while playing his other game/ranting in postgame doesn't look too good either.

So, you are sold on VE now?

Yes, I'd noticed that as well, but I thought what I said was enough ^_^

I guess VE is probably town. He showed willingness/voted Ace quite early. So yes, we'll go VE town.

One other thing somewhat related to the low mafia KP/day vigis stuff:

We have
strongandbig
Alakaslam
justanothertownie
Oatsmaster
tehpoofter

With the low amount of mafia KP I would probably guess at a 3-2 split rather than a 4-1 split. Of course I'd never lynch poof for this alone, but when setup thoughts align with thoughts I already have, I guess that's a good sign. It would seem about right for a mafia team with little KP to have an extra couple of shots.

Pfffff
Might aswell bold slam and make me green in that list!

I will go for poofter tomorrow if I am alive. Apart from him I am just afraid of Palmar. Yes, he has been reasonable way too much to be scum one would think but I know he can do that as scum. What was the game he fooled me (obsing) really hard? Titanic III I think.
There are some reasons to think Vayne is town so I will definitely look at Palmar before him. Gumshoe is just a pain in the ass and disappeared completely AGAIN.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 14 2014 00:13 GMT
#1973
I'm completely fine to lynch into Marv's list....the issue now imo is going to become that if one of the chronic afkers is town we may end up no-lynching again as numbers continue to dwindle.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 14 2014 02:28 GMT
#1974
there is nothing to read into from the lynch, I was gone the entire day so that's that. I dont really see a reason to lynch into anyone except poofter tomorrow unless somebody wants to give an adequate counter for why we shouldnt.
I come in for the scraps
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 23:23:32
May 14 2014 03:00 GMT
#1975
Day 8:


Alakaslam (Day Vigilante) has died!

Day ends in . There are 7 alive, and it takes 4 to lynch.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 14 2014 03:09 GMT
#1976
Dead game is dead.
Ugh.
So Slam is a more useful player than marv atm? Hm.

Anyway what are the chances we're sitting at 5-3 and MYLO right now as opposed to 6-2? (and actually considering this we may have been at MYLO yesterday too.)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 14 2014 03:27 GMT
#1977
Hijole
GG
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 14 2014 03:42 GMT
#1978
On May 14 2014 12:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dead game is dead.
Ugh.
So Slam is a more useful player than marv atm? Hm.

Anyway what are the chances we're sitting at 5-3 and MYLO right now as opposed to 6-2? (and actually considering this we may have been at MYLO yesterday too.)


we'll run in circles and fuck ourselves if we try to figure that stuff out it doesnt matter

##vote:tehpoofter

I come in for the scraps
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 14 2014 08:16 GMT
#1979
On May 14 2014 12:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dead game is dead.
Ugh.
So Slam is a more useful player than marv atm? Hm.

Anyway what are the chances we're sitting at 5-3 and MYLO right now as opposed to 6-2? (and actually considering this we may have been at MYLO yesterday too.)

Strictly speaking I'd say Slam is more confirmed town than marv atm, if this is in reference to the NK.

I'm considering poofter. Curious to know what he has to say to the accusations against him.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 14 2014 08:40 GMT
#1980
On May 14 2014 12:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dead game is dead.
Ugh.
So Slam is a more useful player than marv atm? Hm.

Anyway what are the chances we're sitting at 5-3 and MYLO right now as opposed to 6-2? (and actually considering this we may have been at MYLO yesterday too.)

You think it is likely that we hit no scum with shots and they started with 5 + traitor? Keep in mind every flipped scum had a role. Also, if that is the case why lynch Ace yesterday instead of no lynching. Or are you saying none of the 3 not-Ace mafia where on the wagon? That would mean it is poofter, Vayne and Palmar.
And does it make any difference at all? Would your reads change knowing the actual # of scum? How?

Let's say you are scum poofter (lone scummer) or his buddy (not marv). If you shoot marv right now you can basically concede as long as the buddy isn't a strong universal townread. Slam is confirmed town so he is always a good shot.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 120 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
56m
INu's Battles
2h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 56m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.