• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9099 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 81 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:58 GMT
#841
I don't have any right now lol. I'll work on that in the next few hours.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 08:07 GMT
#842
I can say with confidence that I think kush, vivax, djag, koshi, and OE are town. Those are the townreads I'm most confident about.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 17 2014 08:33 GMT
#843
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 09:02 GMT
#844
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 17 2014 10:18 GMT
#845
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 17 2014 10:21 GMT
#846
Oh wow, there are quite a few votes on him already.

I haven't read the last 10 pages or so, and I'm going out now, but I'll read them when I get back and say my thoughts.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:22 GMT
#847
On April 17 2014 19:21 Skanjab1s wrote:
Oh wow, there are quite a few votes on him already.


indeed.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:25 GMT
#848
adding tweak to my list of strong town reads
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:30 GMT
#849
thrawn is 100% town
Vivax is 90% town. That part about Carvalinho getting modkilled is really really bad. 50% town because of care level. The rest is because he is figuring things out.
Djagulingu 80% town. I just like him.
Omni 65% town. He cared a shitton about the lynch. I liked all his post going towards the lynch. It was simply really good. I need explanations for these 2 things though. Are you some sort of pessimist or something?
On April 17 2014 12:58 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok time for a bible lesson

there's this king or something

two bitches

bitch #1's baby dies. bitch #1 steals bitch #2's baby. they go before the king to let him decide what to do. he decides to chop baby in half so they can each have part of it. scummy bitch #1 says ok. townie bitch #2 says no and has emotional outburst.

king realizes that btich #1 is the liar.

in this game FT is acting like B #1 by saying that he's fine with himself being lynched instead of a no lynch. he's splitting the difference, he's compromising and agreeing to something that he shouldn't, if he is town.

and cavalin is B #2 for being more emotional than FT


I liked that story and now it's gonna be ruined forever.

Why do you make both these posts?↑↓
On April 17 2014 13:01 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 13:00 Vivax wrote:
It's cute how you two try to milk the cred before this dude flips scum.


it's cute how you continue to look down on people and be hypocritical


mderg Gutread town.
Skanjab1s Fuck I hope you are the vig and you can wifom the scum RB.


Cavalinho is scum for this. 5 minutes before the flip he makes a comment about me, why is he already starting searching 5 mins before the lynch after new scummy people? Everybody (who is town) waits till after lynch and then bask in glory or are upset. Cav starts making plans in case FT flips town while his vote is on FT...... A normal attitude is to see who gets the most cred after a scumflip (because it is his scumread), not looking who gets "blamed" if he turns green. Then his shit about Vivax so incredible town for not voting him but on the other hand his analisys of the lynch is that it is between 2 townies so scum can do w.e the fuck they wanted. That doesn't add up at all. Vivax is town but not for that. I agree with Kush that the post Cavalinho made after the lynch about being between 2 townies not too hard is to make.
On April 17 2014 12:55 Cavalinho wrote:
I'm really weirded out by Koshi voting for OE, because he very obviously isn't going to get lynched. Same goes for OO and Skanjab.

If FT gets lynched and flips town, I think we should start questioning everyone else that isn't coalescing on him. I thought that this lynch was pretty polarized up until thrawn and OE flipped their votes.

Anyone else agree?


OneThousandWords Scum for looking for the FT lynch during the day and fucking off as soon as he safely could put his vote on FT.

ObviousOne PoE scum. Plays like scum. My eyebrows went frownie when he is talking about me and his jabbering about the difference between my themed game play and my normal play. Also he didn't vote. Also town saved carvalinho.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:33 GMT
#850
Town is not bolded in green because they failed to lynch scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:34 GMT
#851
@ koshi

kush is town too right?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:34 GMT
#852
Tomorrow. Everybody fucking claims.

The cop claims.
The doc claims and his target.
The vig claims.
All the RB claim.

No fucking lies.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Everything is
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:35 GMT
#853
On April 17 2014 19:34 thrawn2112 wrote:
@ koshi

kush is town too right?

ahyeah he is 60% town. I forgot about him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:36 GMT
#854
On April 17 2014 19:34 Koshi wrote:
Tomorrow. Everybody fucking claims.

The cop claims.
The doc claims and his target.
The vig claims.
All the RB claim.

No fucking lies.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Everything is

Everything is one shot.

btw, the RB people claim first.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:37 GMT
#855
i hope nobody claims. i'm useless at setup speculation and claims just make me hesitant about all my reads
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:37 GMT
#856
First the RB(s)
Then the vig (even if not yet shot)
Then the doc (his target should be RB)
Then the cop

I would like it if doc / cop use actions tonight. I would advice that strongly.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:38 GMT
#857
btw this is my current PoE list

4. Cavalinho
5. mderg
6. ObviousOne
9. OneThousandWords

I have reasons to think some of these people might be town. but the reasons aren't good enough for me PoE them
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:40 GMT
#858
On April 17 2014 19:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
i hope nobody claims. i'm useless at setup speculation and claims just make me hesitant about all my reads

Dude, for example if there are 2 RBs you can bet there is a doc and a scum rb.
That means that the doc needs to be cc by scum or free townie.

There are very likely equal town powerroles vs equal scum power roles in this set-up.

There are very likely not 2 of the same. Unless there are only 2 powerroles. Because this is a normal mini set-up.


Day 2 claims need to happen.
It will give shitton of information.
I promise.
Make it happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 10:46 GMT
#859
hey OO. do you want to be buddies again for D2? my D2 standards are much harsher than my D1 standards so this time I will require you to submit a formal resume.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 10:54 GMT
#860
btw. Scum kp can not be RB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 208
Lowko143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36238
Calm 2989
Shuttle 1048
Bisu 980
Hyuk 435
Rush 305
Stork 287
actioN 263
Soma 252
Zeus 233
[ Show more ]
Mong 182
EffOrt 97
Last 87
Pusan 70
Dewaltoss 69
Soulkey 66
ZerO 58
Light 58
Free 49
NotJumperer 46
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 43
Shine 42
Shinee 42
Yoon 37
Killer 35
Mini 34
Barracks 34
Noble 26
hero 25
sorry 24
Sacsri 23
Sharp 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 14
Dota 2
Gorgc4517
League of Legends
JimRising 325
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1266
olofmeister1247
edward62
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
gofns42250
summit1g6730
singsing1494
ceh9570
crisheroes199
DeMusliM148
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• LUISG 30
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV252
• lizZardDota2129
League of Legends
• Stunt300
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 15m
OSC
11h 30m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.