• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6020 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 81 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 11:08 GMT
#861
cavalinho u are so beautiful...will u marry me?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:17 GMT
#862
hahahahahhahaaha.
I just was rereading Djagulingu his filter and I start panicking because the first page was so scummy and not what I remembered at all.

Then I saw it was cavalinho his filter.

crisis averted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:19 GMT
#863
On April 15 2014 23:18 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:24 Koshi wrote:
Or super duper townreads?

I read town on OneThousandWords

Can you explain this one? Still do?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:22 GMT
#864
I am so sure OTW and cavalinho are scum atm. Fuck.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 11:24 GMT
#865
On April 17 2014 20:17 Koshi wrote:
hahahahahhahaaha.
I just was rereading Djagulingu his filter and I start panicking because the first page was so scummy and not what I remembered at all.

Then I saw it was cavalinho his filter.

crisis averted.


i spent a good amount of D1 thinking that OO and OE were the same person....
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:28 GMT
#866
OTW IS SO FUCKING SCUM
HOLY FUCKING BALLS.
HE IS SO FROM TL AS WELL. less certain. Still monies on HF.

1) Makes case on cav who is scum
2) agrees with kush case on cav. but x,y,z who are bullshit makes him town for some reason noboby knows, then adds some extra reasons to why cav is scum.
3) has a townread on cav out of nowhere
4) retracts townread on cav.

LYNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:33 GMT
#867
This game is solved for me.
Those 2 die.
Make sure cop checks OO/Kush or somebody else you think is likely to be scum but unlikely to be lynched soon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:34 GMT
#868
I guess in theory you could check your weakest scumread out of OTW/Cav.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 11:51 GMT
#869
On April 17 2014 19:54 Koshi wrote:
btw. Scum kp can not be RB.

kinda unfair cuz our kp can be rb
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 11:51 GMT
#870
Kochi this is your meta now? You turned into rayn without the experience or work ethic to back it up.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 11:55 GMT
#871
Not ruling out the possibility of koshi or vivax scum yet.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:08 GMT
#872
On April 17 2014 20:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Kochi this is your meta now? You turned into rayn without the experience or work ethic to back it up.

I don't even know what you are talking about. But this is how I am playing. Obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 12:11 GMT
#873
OneThousandWords Scum for looking for the FT lynch during the day and fucking off as soon as he safely could put his vote on FT.

On April 17 2014 20:28 Koshi wrote:
OTW IS SO FUCKING SCUM
HOLY FUCKING BALLS.
HE IS SO FROM TL AS WELL. less certain. Still monies on HF.

1) Makes case on cav who is scum
2) agrees with kush case on cav. but x,y,z who are bullshit makes him town for some reason noboby knows, then adds some extra reasons to why cav is scum.
3) has a townread on cav out of nowhere
4) retracts townread on cav.

LYNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


I think you've gone a little bit crazy here. How is my vote on Tofu any different from your vote on Omni? When I had left all Tofu had done was discredit me based on a thrawn case that he hadn't properly understood and when explained to him he said "yes that makes sense" but then STILL voted me. That was not something I had expected a towny to do and if I was around my vote would still have been on Tofu.

So why is it that I am scummy for not being able to be here but YOU aren't scummy for doing the exact same thing on a player who could have easily been lynched at the time? Tofu was in the exact same spot as Omni when I left, low votes and not many people talking about him.

As for my read on Cav, I was thinking to myself "who was it that I townread" and Cav popped up for a post he made but I was a little hesitant for some reason in the back of my mind (I made that clear in my post). I then re-read him and realised that this wasn't entirely the case and I remembered the points Kush had raised and how some of them still applied and then I retracted it very quickly afterwards.

I'm still not from this forum, if you must know I was invited here by Greymist, who I've known for a while.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:15 GMT
#874
damned.
Ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 12:16 GMT
#875
On April 17 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 23:18 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:24 Koshi wrote:
Or super duper townreads?

I read town on OneThousandWords

Can you explain this one? Still do?

I don't know. There are too many scums for me to know who is a townie.

Cavalinho 's filter is so scummy that scum would push a lynch for him if he wasn't among them.

Thrawn too. All he tries to do is to try and confuse people by posting different town reads every 6 hours or shit, hiding his scum teammates in either some or all or none of them. I can't guess. Everytime I see myself on his list of town reads I reread my role PM to see if I'm actually a townie.

I'm not sure about the 3rd scum though. OO and OE are definitely up there.

1. thrawn2112
2. Vivax
3. OmniEulogy
4. Cavalinho
5. mderg
6. ObviousOne
7. kushm4sta
8. Djagulingu
9. OneThousandWords
11. Skanjab1s
12. Koshi

Among all these people, all I know is I'm a townie, you're a townie and kush is a townie.

Not sure: Skan, OTW, mderg, vivax, OO, OE.

Scum: Thrawn, Cavalinho (with OO and OE definitely up there).
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 12:18 GMT
#876
On April 17 2014 20:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 19:54 Koshi wrote:
btw. Scum kp can not be RB.

kinda unfair cuz our kp can be rb

And if our doc tries to protect our DT and our DT tries to get a check, he gets RB'd too.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:19 GMT
#877
I can't agree on thrawn. Like. My reads are probably shit this game but no. That would be horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 12:27 GMT
#878
koshi if you admit your reads are probably terrible why are you acting so sure about them
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:32 GMT
#879
On April 17 2014 21:27 kushm4sta wrote:
koshi if you admit your reads are probably terrible why are you acting so sure about them

Who knows.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 12:45 GMT
#880
On April 17 2014 21:19 Koshi wrote:
I can't agree on thrawn. Like. My reads are probably shit this game but no. That would be horrible.


I think what he did at lynch time was pretty scummy. There are some things I find odd about how that lynch went down:

Cavalinho (4): kushm4sta, Djagulingu, FirmTofu, thrawn2112

FirmTofu (2): mderg, thrawn2112, OneThousandWords, thrawn2112


First and foremost, Thrawn.

He originally started voting for Cavalinho for the reasons of PoE, not doing anything towny and being too formal. All reasons he was happy to push more and more come lynch time. + Show Spoiler +
On April 17 2014 12:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:24 Vivax wrote:
And why is Cava scum, thrawn?


-poe

-he hasn't done anything townie

On April 17 2014 12:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
I also think his stuff's all too formal, it hints that he's self conscious

and he was in the thread around this time 24 hours ago. but where is he now?

and I see what kush is saying now but I think that what's more telling is how tunneled cavalinho's been. if not for kush asking him abotu mderg then cavalin probably wouldn't have ever mentioned him. he only like to talk about his one scumread and he only has one reason for that scumread

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 14:30 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 16 2014 14:22 ObviousOne wrote:@Cavalinho - admits he looks scummy, seemingly focuses in on FT for calling him scummy, lol. This thing regarding FT is pretty funny since the game is only like 10 pages long and it's the missing context that makes me think you're just clicking filters looking for an easy target. Need another scum read from you, mate.


1) I never said I looked scummy. I said I was inactive, and asking me to talk more is a reasonable thing to ask.
2) FT never even talked to me until I posted my vote on him. OTW was the one who made a read on me.
3) I said that the short case posted on me is, at best, null and silly, due to my three posts having no alignment-indicative information in them whatsoever

If you're going to pressure me, at least get the details right. Cripes.


and I think the red part is indicative of scum mindset

On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched


When I was around in the thread Thrawn had voted for Tofu with me based on reasons that looked pretty good, how he appeared to know more information than he should, how he scum read me based on nothing etc. but was seemingly thrown off of his scum read to a PoE read when the majority of people started building a lynch on Cavalinho (see initial votes).

Yet, all throughout the deadline time thrawn had been leaving both his options open:

On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched


This post implies that Tofu is not as strong as a scum read as his PoE read on Cavalinho but still wants to make it known that he has an option to switch if necessary, yet, out of some miraculous turn of events after thrawn had told both of them to post more stuff, very very shortly afterwards:

On April 17 2014 12:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
omg.

Cavalinho and FT

post stuff!

On April 17 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok. i think i'm going to vote for FT


In the space of 2 minutes where not very much happened at all, where none of the people had posted anything worthy of a vote switch, thrawn decided that it was apt to switch to Tofu out of the blue. Here is what I think is the reason.


Cavalinho (4): kushm4sta, Djagulingu, FirmTofu, thrawn2112

FirmTofu (4): mderg, thrawn2112, OneThousandWords, thrawn2112, Cavalinho, Vivax


The votes reached 4-4 and there was going to be a no lynch, thrawn had already switched to Cav and gave his reasoning but suddenly Cav and Vivax added their votes to Tofu. This enabled Thrawn to jump onto Tofu very easily:
On April 17 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
##unvote
##vote firmtofu


I think Thrawn saw that it was looking to be a Cav lynch and I think Cav is scum with Thrawn. Thrawn seeing the inevitable push on Cav decided it would be better to take credit and be on his scum partners wagon than to be off of it and look suspicious. When the turn of events happened and people started to vote Tofu then Thrawn found the opportunity to switch his vote onto Tofu and save his partner.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech145
ViBE134
Nathanias 81
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Rain 1552
GuemChi 917
Artosis 668
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever464
Counter-Strike
taco 44
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox989
Mew2King75
Other Games
summit1g7086
shahzam721
WinterStarcraft496
JimRising 460
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h
INu's Battles
10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h
OSC
21h 15m
Replay Cast
22h
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.