• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7185 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 81 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 06:51 GMT
#821
On April 17 2014 15:48 Djagulingu wrote:Vivax though, I have no idea. When he was alakaslam, he was screaming scum, Vivax plays so-so.

....

I say: Vivax is town. He really is.

.......

Imo if we lynch Vivax next, we go into 5-3 LYLO. I say we Vigishot OE and RB thrawn. Then we lynch cavalinho (he will probably end up standard red with no qualities).


really man wtf are you doing?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 06:52 GMT
#822
EBWOP: After a 5-3 LYLO, they will set up a bus play on Cav and we go into 4-2 LYLO.

On April 17 2014 15:37 Koshi wrote:
Meh town. It was totes 50/50 I guess.. At leat from where I left. Hopefully some good stuff happened. I wont be around for multiple hours. Will read later.

If there is somebody who doesnt know what to do. Trow me a list of 3 vig targets 3 doc 3 cop with reasoning.

My 3 Vig targets are thrawn, OE and Cavalinho.

Reasoning: They are all my primary scum reads right now. We can lynch cavalinho though, he looks to be a no-role scum.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 06:53 GMT
#823
On April 17 2014 15:51 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 15:48 Djagulingu wrote:Vivax though, I have no idea. When he was alakaslam, he was screaming scum, Vivax plays so-so.

....

I say: Vivax is town. He really is.

.......

Imo if we lynch Vivax next, we go into 5-3 LYLO. I say we Vigishot OE and RB thrawn. Then we lynch cavalinho (he will probably end up standard red with no qualities).


really man wtf are you doing?

Is that all you say? Really? All you gotta say is a "wtf"?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 06:54 GMT
#824
this better be more fake bs.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 06:55 GMT
#825
why do you get the impression I want to lynch vivax? he's one of my stronger town reads right now
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 06:58 GMT
#826
On April 17 2014 15:55 thrawn2112 wrote:
why do you get the impression I want to lynch vivax? he's one of my stronger town reads right now

You read Cavalinho as town too.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:00 GMT
#827
On April 17 2014 15:58 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 15:55 thrawn2112 wrote:
why do you get the impression I want to lynch vivax? he's one of my stronger town reads right now

You read Cavalinho as town too.


correct? am I not allowed to do that or something?

I have absolutely no idea why you think I'm mafia......
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:01 GMT
#828
Like I said before, we should vig OE, RB thrawn and lynch Cavalinho.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:03 GMT
#829
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:07 GMT
#830
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:09 GMT
#831
On April 17 2014 16:07 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.


that makes me mafia? why? what's my mafia motivation for disagreeing with everyone's cavalinho read?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:10 GMT
#832
On April 17 2014 12:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok time for a bible lesson

there's this king or something

two bitches

bitch #1's baby dies. bitch #1 steals bitch #2's baby. they go before the king to let him decide what to do. he decides to chop baby in half so they can each have part of it. scummy bitch #1 says ok. townie bitch #2 says no and has emotional outburst.

king realizes that btich #1 is the liar.

in this game FT is acting like B #1 by saying that he's fine with himself being lynched instead of a no lynch. he's splitting the difference, he's compromising and agreeing to something that he shouldn't, if he is town.

and cavalin is B #2 for being more emotional than FT

Lol. Mafia isn't a game of emotions. Going emotional and asking for NL doesn't make Cavalinho a townie. FT's martyrdom though.. Martyrdom is a townie move. It's like you're intentionally reading wrong. Just like every green townie, he preferred himself to get lynched instead of an NL.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:11 GMT
#833
On April 17 2014 16:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:07 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.


that makes me mafia? why? what's my mafia motivation for disagreeing with everyone's cavalinho read?

Set up a LYLO?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:12 GMT
#834
On April 17 2014 16:11 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:07 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.


that makes me mafia? why? what's my mafia motivation for disagreeing with everyone's cavalinho read?

Set up a LYLO?


wow you are a genius
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:13 GMT
#835
On April 17 2014 16:12 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:11 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:09 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:07 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 17 2014 16:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
So I'm mafia because I disagree with your cavalinho read? Is that it?

You disagree with almost everyone's cavalinho read.


that makes me mafia? why? what's my mafia motivation for disagreeing with everyone's cavalinho read?

Set up a LYLO?


wow you are a genius

Thanks. You too.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:19 GMT
#836
Really tho, be honest. do you think that's what I'm doing? do you think that i've had the entire game planned out since before the Day 1 lynch? that I've manipulated everyone into being suspicious of just that right people so that FT, a townie gets lynched D1, and then whatever the fuck you described happens to bring us to a lylo? you really think that I'm capable of doing that?

And what you're saying I'm trying to do doesn't even line up with what I'm doing. You said that part of my master plan is to lynch vivax, yet I don't want to lynch vivax. I think he's town! So this grand plan you've thought up doesn't even make sense.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:21 GMT
#837
yeah you have to be town lmao

I commend your paranoia. lol.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:27 GMT
#838
On April 17 2014 16:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
Really tho, be honest. do you think that's what I'm doing? do you think that i've had the entire game planned out since before the Day 1 lynch? that I've manipulated everyone into being suspicious of just that right people so that FT, a townie gets lynched D1, and then whatever the fuck you described happens to bring us to a lylo? you really think that I'm capable of doing that?

And what you're saying I'm trying to do doesn't even line up with what I'm doing. You said that part of my master plan is to lynch vivax, yet I don't want to lynch vivax. I think he's town! So this grand plan you've thought up doesn't even make sense.

No. The 'grand scheme of master plans', as you call my way of reading your agenda, involved bandwagoning onto a d1 lynch that was as logical as it would get, and then give its credit to a person and lynch him next. Easy LYLO in a mini setup.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 07:30 GMT
#839
On April 17 2014 16:27 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 16:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
Really tho, be honest. do you think that's what I'm doing? do you think that i've had the entire game planned out since before the Day 1 lynch? that I've manipulated everyone into being suspicious of just that right people so that FT, a townie gets lynched D1, and then whatever the fuck you described happens to bring us to a lylo? you really think that I'm capable of doing that?

And what you're saying I'm trying to do doesn't even line up with what I'm doing. You said that part of my master plan is to lynch vivax, yet I don't want to lynch vivax. I think he's town! So this grand plan you've thought up doesn't even make sense.

No. The 'grand scheme of master plans', as you call my way of reading your agenda, involved bandwagoning onto a d1 lynch that was as logical as it would get, and then give its credit to a person and lynch him next. Easy LYLO in a mini setup.


Are you talking about the "+1" comment I made? You're misreading that. It was me getting back at vivax for being such a douche towards me prior to the lynch. I wasn't saying anything about his alignment there. I think he's pretty townie. I'll defend him if he';s up for lynch D2, unless my read changes in which case I'll be sure to give sufficient reasoning behind the change. But I don't see that happening, because I don't see any kind of mafia agenda behind Vivax's posts.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 07:55 GMT
#840
Can you tell me your scum reads then?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 229
SpeCial 121
ViBE93
Nathanias 76
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Rain 1364
GuemChi 881
Artosis 636
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever357
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g6413
Liquid`RaSZi2148
shahzam644
WinterStarcraft412
JimRising 392
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Heroes of the Storm
• SuperDab0
Other Games
• Shiphtur148
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 52m
INu's Battles
10h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 52m
OSC
22h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 52m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.