• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8941 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 81 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:25 GMT
#801
On April 17 2014 13:20 Cavalinho wrote:
\Also, Kush, towards the end of the lynch it was either going to be me or FT. Initial reasoning aside, it became a matter of simple survival by pushing FT over mderg, because we were the only two possible lynches at the end of the day. Obviously I need to rethink my reads, but I feel like you're glossing over a lot of what happened in order to push me.


]You were voting for FT over mderg ALL day 1. You put your vote in long before it was a you vs him situation.
So why vote FT not mderg. You have said you gave reasons why you think FT is scummier, but you never provided those reasons.

What am I glossing over?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:27 GMT
#802
On April 17 2014 13:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah kush i think calavinho is actually town. i like his analysis of the tvt situation, that's an idea that's way more likely to occur to a townie


no its not
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 04:31 GMT
#803
On April 17 2014 13:27 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 13:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah kush i think calavinho is actually town. i like his analysis of the tvt situation, that's an idea that's way more likely to occur to a townie


no its not


yes it is
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:32 GMT
#804
I think it's a very easy idea for scum to have. It's not specific, it's not productive.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 04:33 GMT
#805
it's productive. nad it's way more lilely to come from town because they are town
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:33 GMT
#806
if i were scum that is the first thing I would say.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:33 GMT
#807
they aren't necessarily town if he is scum though
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:34 GMT
#808
also they aren't necessarily town if he is town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 04:36 GMT
#809
so why did you fuck off before the lynch?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 04:36 GMT
#810
On April 17 2014 13:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
it's productive. nad it's way more lilely to come from town because they are town


I'd argue that scum is just as likely to say "hey look both of these guys must be town too cause I'm town and so is vivax for defending me!" when in reality let's be honest, we just lynched a townie and know nothing about Cava or what this makes him.
LiquidDota Staff
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 04:41 GMT
#811
On April 17 2014 13:25 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 13:20 Cavalinho wrote:
\Also, Kush, towards the end of the lynch it was either going to be me or FT. Initial reasoning aside, it became a matter of simple survival by pushing FT over mderg, because we were the only two possible lynches at the end of the day. Obviously I need to rethink my reads, but I feel like you're glossing over a lot of what happened in order to push me.


]You were voting for FT over mderg ALL day 1. You put your vote in long before it was a you vs him situation.
So why vote FT not mderg. You have said you gave reasons why you think FT is scummier, but you never provided those reasons.

What am I glossing over?


I gave reasons as to why I was voting FT over mderg. You're glossing over everything that happened and you're focusing on me having two scumreads but voting one over the other. I was wrong on one, probably both; even if I voted mderg, and he flipped town, you would still be pressuring me because I voted mderg and not FT. It's a circle that ultimately goes nowhere.

Can you just drop it now?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 04:47 GMT
#812
On April 17 2014 13:36 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 13:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
it's productive. nad it's way more lilely to come from town because they are town


I'd argue that scum is just as likely to say "hey look both of these guys must be town too cause I'm town and so is vivax for defending me!" when in reality let's be honest, we just lynched a townie and know nothing about Cava or what this makes him.


Except for all of the posts I've made up until this point...?

Also, you're glossing over the people I wanted to look at after the lynch. What do you make of those candidates?
Spectaticle
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 04:54 GMT
#813
On April 17 2014 13:47 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 13:36 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 17 2014 13:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
it's productive. nad it's way more lilely to come from town because they are town


I'd argue that scum is just as likely to say "hey look both of these guys must be town too cause I'm town and so is vivax for defending me!" when in reality let's be honest, we just lynched a townie and know nothing about Cava or what this makes him.


Except for all of the posts I've made up until this point...?

Also, you're glossing over the people I wanted to look at after the lynch. What do you make of those candidates?


I'm talking specifically about the lynch sorry. I can see how what I said could be mistaken. I mean I was on mderg till I switched to FT so I am in agreement with you on him.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 04:55 GMT
#814
ok I'm going to sleep cause my terrible sentences are getting even worse.
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 04:59 GMT
#815
[QUOTE]On April 17 2014 13:41 Cavalinho wrote:
I gave reasons as to why I was voting FT over mderg./QUOTE]

can you quote them cause i dont see any.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 05:21 GMT
#816
or you coudl even just repeat them right now. im not picky. it's just I read your filter and I cannot find them.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 06:37 GMT
#817
Meh town. It was totes 50/50 I guess.. At leat from where I left. Hopefully some good stuff happened. I wont be around for multiple hours. Will read later.

If there is somebody who doesnt know what to do. Trow me a list of 3 vig targets 3 doc 3 cop with reasoning.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 06:40 GMT
#818
i think some good stuff probably happened. but we probably need to see a red flip for it to make sense...
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 06:48 GMT
#819
Cavalinho screamed scum all game long and yet we didn't lynch him. Vivax though, I have no idea. When he was alakaslam, he was screaming scum, Vivax plays so-so. For another, I would go ezpz on OmniEulogy, but:

[image loading]

This makes me suspicious. OE definitely looked more scummy than Koshi/kush/skan/OO/mderg/OTW.

I say: Vivax is town. He really is. Thrawn and OE playing on Vivax while cavalinho is defending, they are trying to make it look like Vivax is cavalinho's teammate as scum. This is a 9-3 town to scum situation, with FT gone, it is now 8-3, let's say it's 7-3 with the lynch. Imo if we lynch Vivax next, we go into 5-3 LYLO. I say we Vigishot OE and RB thrawn. Then we lynch cavalinho (he will probably end up standard red with no qualities).
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 06:49 GMT
#820
wtf are you talking about
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
Nina 128
ViBE87
SpeCial 80
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Artosis 561
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox641
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g6953
Grubby2395
Liquid`RaSZi1885
shahzam634
WinterStarcraft461
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0330
Trikslyr37
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick372
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• musti20045 27
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 43m
INu's Battles
11h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 43m
OSC
22h 58m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.