• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 81 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 17 2014 03:43 GMT
#761
Question 1: Why does scum add the bolded to a post when they've already explained who they want to lynch?

On April 16 2014 13:27 Cavalinho wrote:
Looking through FT's filter, I see a big post that discredits Omni without actually coming to any conclusion aside from trying to make him look bad, a long post on skab that boils down to "he claimed vig, so he's probably town," and a big post that doesn't go anywhere.

I think it's really easy to look like you're doing something in a game like this, where there's little content and big posts look good, but even a quick glance reveals that he isn't actually doing anything in his posts. The only exception is his sole townread which is needlessly long and has already been discussed by other players.

##Vote FirmTofu

Thrawn's filter is shitty too, but it's shitty in a blatant way rather than a way where he looks like he's doing something but he isn't. I'd like to hear more from him as well.


Question 2: The point he makes about kush is actually quite valid if the representation is correct.

On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.


On April 17 2014 03:37 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:34 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.


How is that my only reason for thinking you are scummy? That is one of many reasons.


From my point of view, it looks like that's what it boils down to. If there are more reasons, tell me what they are, because I don't see it.

Also, what's up with my handle? >.>


On April 17 2014 03:50 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:43 kushm4sta wrote:
my case on cavalinho outlined

1. you think FT is scummy for answering a question thoroughly, rather than just saying "im null on that guy

2 you are calling FT scummy for one very unspecific, generic reason: He is writing a lot while not doing anything, basically. And you keep saying that in different words over and over again.

3 it looks nothing like your town game, where the reasoning behind your reads are much more in depth.

4 You are scumreading FT, when what you are scum reading them for, not taking a stance, mberg does much worse. Oh you had a secret scumread on mberg, ok...


1) It's not because he answered a question thoroughly. He didn't answer it thoroughly. He made a post that looked like he was doing analysis which boiled down to an analysis with no definitive conclusion.

2) His filter is less than a page long. He doesn't answer my questions and doesn't really respond to/deny accusations. It's possible he's genuinely afk, but I'm going to keep my vote on him until he convinces me otherwise.

3) Newbie games and regular games are two completely different things. Just because my reads aren't as elaborate as they were, that doesn't mean my reads were necessarily better then. The key difference is that I was outing my reads as a whole, rather than just scumreads.

4) You act like I was supposed to ignore mderg so I would look scummy, and then I admit I have a scumread on him too. This makes me scummy...How, exactly? I don't understand your logic.


1) His thoughts on FT: My thoughts
2) One more reason for his FT read.
3) He disarms the meta argument with something that sounds reasonable.
4) Here kush says he's scum for admitting to having a scumread on mberg when asked. How is that scummy?

You guys don't even look at his defense, don't even reply to it. This wagon stinks of scum. And FT says "we should look into him" LOL. Still waiting on that miracle.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 03:43 GMT
#762
On April 17 2014 12:41 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:39 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched

Well, right now I think that Cavalinho is the only other possible lynch today. I think he is still a good target mostly because of his meta and partly because of Kush's case.

I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all.


But what do you think of his recent posts? Do you think he is going to flip scum?

and I really hate that last sentence. a lot. town shouldn't think like that.


yeah I'm not sure if a nolynch is always a defeat for town. I'd rather avoid it but I mean... idk. I don't mind breaking the tie but I'm fucking dead D2 if shit goes bad LOL
LiquidDota Staff
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:44 GMT
#763
I'm more interested in Vivax rushing to a last minute defense of Cava.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:44 GMT
#764
ok. i think i'm going to vote for FT
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:45 GMT
#765
On April 17 2014 12:43 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:41 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:39 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched

Well, right now I think that Cavalinho is the only other possible lynch today. I think he is still a good target mostly because of his meta and partly because of Kush's case.

I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all.


But what do you think of his recent posts? Do you think he is going to flip scum?

and I really hate that last sentence. a lot. town shouldn't think like that.


yeah I'm not sure if a nolynch is always a defeat for town. I'd rather avoid it but I mean... idk. I don't mind breaking the tie but I'm fucking dead D2 if shit goes bad LOL



i'll take the heat lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 17 2014 03:45 GMT
#766
On April 17 2014 12:44 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm more interested in Vivax rushing to a last minute defense of Cava.


I'm more interested into you looking at him which you didn't do after your vote. It couldn't possibly be more half-assed than that.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:45 GMT
#767
tbh i don't feel that great about either of these lynches. something feels wrong
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 03:45 GMT
#768
I'm just gonna pick based on the order on my list earlier. Edit before I even post this message, you beat me to it Thrawn lol
LiquidDota Staff
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:47 GMT
#769
Meh, Vivax's defense seems too organic. It feels like a very risky play for mafia to make. I don't think he's scum.

Cavalinho, on the other hand, probably is.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:48 GMT
#770
Peace out guys, follow Kush to victory, he knows what he's doing.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:51 GMT
#771
On April 17 2014 12:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Meh, Vivax's defense seems too organic. It feels like a very risky play for mafia to make. I don't think he's scum.

Cavalinho, on the other hand, probably is.


Have you actually said anything that has any basis in fact?

Vivax has made good points, and you have yet to address any of them while egging on my lynch. Here, you're just going "yeah cav is probably scum." Have you actually sat down and considered that something like that might have put you on the wrong track?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:51 GMT
#772
On April 17 2014 12:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
tbh i don't feel that great about either of these lynches. something feels wrong


Why?
Spectaticle
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:54 GMT
#773
On April 17 2014 12:51 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Meh, Vivax's defense seems too organic. It feels like a very risky play for mafia to make. I don't think he's scum.

Cavalinho, on the other hand, probably is.


Have you actually said anything that has any basis in fact?

Vivax has made good points, and you have yet to address any of them while egging on my lynch. Here, you're just going "yeah cav is probably scum." Have you actually sat down and considered that something like that might have put you on the wrong track?

Addressing Vivax's points and defending myself is completely useless for town at this point. If people think vivax is on the right track, I can't change their minds in 10 minutes.

My best course of action is to give town all the assistance I can so they can play well going forward.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:55 GMT
#774
On April 17 2014 12:51 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:45 thrawn2112 wrote:
tbh i don't feel that great about either of these lynches. something feels wrong


Why?


neither of you are fighting very hard
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:55 GMT
#775
I'm really weirded out by Koshi voting for OE, because he very obviously isn't going to get lynched. Same goes for OO and Skanjab.

If FT gets lynched and flips town, I think we should start questioning everyone else that isn't coalescing on him. I thought that this lynch was pretty polarized up until thrawn and OE flipped their votes.

Anyone else agree?
Spectaticle
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:56 GMT
#776
ok time for a bible lesson

there's this king or something

two bitches

bitch #1's baby dies. bitch #1 steals bitch #2's baby. they go before the king to let him decide what to do. he decides to chop baby in half so they can each have part of it. scummy bitch #1 says ok. townie bitch #2 says no and has emotional outburst.

king realizes that btich #1 is the liar.

in this game FT is acting like B #1 by saying that he's fine with himself being lynched instead of a no lynch. he's splitting the difference, he's compromising and agreeing to something that he shouldn't, if he is town.

and cavalin is B #2 for being more emotional than FT
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 03:58 GMT
#777
On April 17 2014 12:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok time for a bible lesson

there's this king or something

two bitches

bitch #1's baby dies. bitch #1 steals bitch #2's baby. they go before the king to let him decide what to do. he decides to chop baby in half so they can each have part of it. scummy bitch #1 says ok. townie bitch #2 says no and has emotional outburst.

king realizes that btich #1 is the liar.

in this game FT is acting like B #1 by saying that he's fine with himself being lynched instead of a no lynch. he's splitting the difference, he's compromising and agreeing to something that he shouldn't, if he is town.

and cavalin is B #2 for being more emotional than FT


I liked that story and now it's gonna be ruined forever.
LiquidDota Staff
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:59 GMT
#778
Just a few reads before I die:
Town
Kush, Koshi, thrawn, skanjab?

Scummy
OO, OTW, mderg, Omni(although recently he looks better)

Everyone else is nullish. I haven't looked much into Dja so... he could be scum too.


I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 17 2014 04:00 GMT
#779
It's cute how you two try to milk the cred before this dude flips scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 04:00 GMT
#780
On April 17 2014 13:00 Vivax wrote:
It's cute how you two try to milk the cred before this dude flips scum.

this guy is probs town
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 228
Lowko143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36025
Calm 2828
Shuttle 961
Bisu 863
Hyuk 428
Rush 294
Stork 279
actioN 260
Soma 222
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 93
Pusan 89
Last 85
Soulkey 62
ZerO 59
Dewaltoss 57
ToSsGirL 48
NotJumperer 46
Bale 45
Shinee 43
Free 41
Light 40
Shine 38
Barracks 35
Yoon 34
Killer 30
Noble 25
Sharp 24
sorry 23
hero 22
HiyA 20
Sacsri 18
yabsab 14
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1247
edward70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns42250
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9570
crisheroes244
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP12
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV235
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt308
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 16m
OSC
11h 31m
Replay Cast
12h 16m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.