• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8855 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 81 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 17 2014 03:24 GMT
#741
And why is Cava scum, thrawn?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:27 GMT
#742
On April 17 2014 12:24 Vivax wrote:
And why is Cava scum, thrawn?


-poe

-he hasn't done anything townie
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:29 GMT
#743
Cool, I'm getting tunneled out of the game for bad reasons again.

And furthermore, can the mods please count my vote on FT? Here, I'll make it again:

##Vote FT

Kush's case on me is hysterically bad. Like, I actually think I want to punch him in the face for the shit he's saying. I've responded to it multiple times in an effort to debunk it, but it doesn't seem like he actually gives a shit about what I'm saying.

I could say that about the majority of the people on my wagon. Rofl.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:29 GMT
#744
Also, Vivax is bleeding town out of his eyeballs for trying to save this god awful lynch. Just want to throw that out there.
Spectaticle
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 03:30 GMT
#745
I'm gonna help you out here Cavalinho cause I'm a nice person.

Voting is done in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447974-normal-ass-normal-game-voting-thread?page=2#37

you are welcome.
LiquidDota Staff
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:30 GMT
#746
On April 17 2014 12:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:24 Vivax wrote:
And why is Cava scum, thrawn?


-poe

-he hasn't done anything townie


Cool.

Discuss Vivax's last post on why my lynch is bad pls.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
April 17 2014 03:31 GMT
#747
On April 17 2014 12:30 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm gonna help you out here Cavalinho cause I'm a nice person.

Voting is done in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447974-normal-ass-normal-game-voting-thread?page=2#37

you are welcome.


ROFL. OOPS. BRB.
Spectaticle
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 03:32 GMT
#748
On April 17 2014 12:31 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:30 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm gonna help you out here Cavalinho cause I'm a nice person.

Voting is done in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/447974-normal-ass-normal-game-voting-thread?page=2#37

you are welcome.


ROFL. OOPS. BRB.


<3
LiquidDota Staff
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:33 GMT
#749
I also think his stuff's all too formal, it hints that he's self conscious

and he was in the thread around this time 24 hours ago. but where is he now?

and I see what kush is saying now but I think that what's more telling is how tunneled cavalinho's been. if not for kush asking him abotu mderg then cavalin probably wouldn't have ever mentioned him. he only like to talk about his one scumread and he only has one reason for that scumread

On April 16 2014 14:30 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 14:22 ObviousOne wrote:@Cavalinho - admits he looks scummy, seemingly focuses in on FT for calling him scummy, lol. This thing regarding FT is pretty funny since the game is only like 10 pages long and it's the missing context that makes me think you're just clicking filters looking for an easy target. Need another scum read from you, mate.


1) I never said I looked scummy. I said I was inactive, and asking me to talk more is a reasonable thing to ask.
2) FT never even talked to me until I posted my vote on him. OTW was the one who made a read on me.
3) I said that the short case posted on me is, at best, null and silly, due to my three posts having no alignment-indicative information in them whatsoever

If you're going to pressure me, at least get the details right. Cripes.


and I think the red part is indicative of scum mindset
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:34 GMT
#750
why did you only show up 30 min before deadline?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:35 GMT
#751
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:37 GMT
#752
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 03:38:24
April 17 2014 03:37 GMT
#753
VOTE COUNT:


Alakaslam (0): thrawn2112

OmniEulogy (1): Djagulingu, Koshi, Koshi, Vivax

Djagulingu (0): OmniEulogy

mderg (2): thrawn2112, Djagulingu, Skanjab1s, Koshi, ObviousOne, OmniEulogy

kushm4sta (1): Skanjab1s, thrawn2112, Koshi

thrawn2112 (0): OmniEulogy, OneThousandWords, FirmTofu

OneThousandWords (0): Koshi

Cavalinho (4): kushm4sta, Djagulingu, FirmTofu, thrawn2112

FirmTofu (4): mderg, thrawn2112, OneThousandWords, thrawn2112, Cavalinho, Vivax


Not Voting (1):

Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently no one is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.

Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:38 GMT
#754
so this isn't normal plurality rules?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:39 GMT
#755
that's so stupid
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:39 GMT
#756
On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched

Well, right now I think that Cavalinho is the only other possible lynch today. I think he is still a good target mostly because of his meta and partly because of Kush's case.

I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 17 2014 03:39 GMT
#757
6. In the event of a tie, there will be No Lynch.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:41 GMT
#758
On April 17 2014 12:39 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched

Well, right now I think that Cavalinho is the only other possible lynch today. I think he is still a good target mostly because of his meta and partly because of Kush's case.

I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all.


But what do you think of his recent posts? Do you think he is going to flip scum?

and I really hate that last sentence. a lot. town shouldn't think like that.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 03:42 GMT
#759
Yeah, I think he'll flip scum. I think his recent posts are typical of desperation mafia plays.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 03:42 GMT
#760
omg.

Cavalinho and FT

post stuff!
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
CranKy Ducklings SOOP0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 228
Lowko143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36025
Calm 2828
Shuttle 961
Bisu 863
Hyuk 428
Rush 294
Stork 279
actioN 260
Soma 222
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 93
Pusan 89
Last 85
Soulkey 62
ZerO 59
Dewaltoss 57
ToSsGirL 48
NotJumperer 46
Bale 45
Shinee 43
Free 41
Light 40
Shine 38
Barracks 35
Yoon 34
Killer 30
Noble 25
Sharp 24
sorry 23
hero 22
HiyA 20
Sacsri 18
yabsab 14
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1247
edward70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns42250
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9570
crisheroes244
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV235
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt308
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 15m
OSC
11h 30m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.