• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6782 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 81 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:50 GMT
#881
world shatters.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:50 GMT
#882
He still isn't scum though.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 12:51 GMT
#883
On April 17 2014 21:50 Koshi wrote:
He still isn't scum though.


Why not?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 12:55 GMT
#884
On April 17 2014 21:50 Koshi wrote:
He still isn't scum though.

You know something?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:55 GMT
#885
No. I just can't believe scum trawn is this active.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 12:57 GMT
#886
No just look at that filter. I don't see it happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 17 2014 12:59 GMT
#887
On April 17 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
No just look at that filter. I don't see it happen.


What about the filter?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 13:15 GMT
#888
lol. i think i already have a larger filter here than I had in my most active scum game
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 17 2014 13:15 GMT
#889
On April 17 2014 21:45 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 21:19 Koshi wrote:
I can't agree on thrawn. Like. My reads are probably shit this game but no. That would be horrible.


I think what he did at lynch time was pretty scummy. There are some things I find odd about how that lynch went down:
Show nested quote +

Cavalinho (4): kushm4sta, Djagulingu, FirmTofu, thrawn2112

FirmTofu (2): mderg, thrawn2112, OneThousandWords, thrawn2112


First and foremost, Thrawn.

He originally started voting for Cavalinho for the reasons of PoE, not doing anything towny and being too formal. All reasons he was happy to push more and more come lynch time. + Show Spoiler +
On April 17 2014 12:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:24 Vivax wrote:
And why is Cava scum, thrawn?


-poe

-he hasn't done anything townie

On April 17 2014 12:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
I also think his stuff's all too formal, it hints that he's self conscious

and he was in the thread around this time 24 hours ago. but where is he now?

and I see what kush is saying now but I think that what's more telling is how tunneled cavalinho's been. if not for kush asking him abotu mderg then cavalin probably wouldn't have ever mentioned him. he only like to talk about his one scumread and he only has one reason for that scumread

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 14:30 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 16 2014 14:22 ObviousOne wrote:@Cavalinho - admits he looks scummy, seemingly focuses in on FT for calling him scummy, lol. This thing regarding FT is pretty funny since the game is only like 10 pages long and it's the missing context that makes me think you're just clicking filters looking for an easy target. Need another scum read from you, mate.


1) I never said I looked scummy. I said I was inactive, and asking me to talk more is a reasonable thing to ask.
2) FT never even talked to me until I posted my vote on him. OTW was the one who made a read on me.
3) I said that the short case posted on me is, at best, null and silly, due to my three posts having no alignment-indicative information in them whatsoever

If you're going to pressure me, at least get the details right. Cripes.


and I think the red part is indicative of scum mindset

On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched


When I was around in the thread Thrawn had voted for Tofu with me based on reasons that looked pretty good, how he appeared to know more information than he should, how he scum read me based on nothing etc. but was seemingly thrown off of his scum read to a PoE read when the majority of people started building a lynch on Cavalinho (see initial votes).

Yet, all throughout the deadline time thrawn had been leaving both his options open:

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 12:35 FirmTofu wrote:
If I get lynched, I'm confident town will find its way. I'm just gonna wait for the flip now.



btw I'm probably the swing vote. and I'm still not completely shut off to the idea of lynching you. So what do you think about cavalinho now that he's arrived?

if you just fuck off then that WILL increase your chances of being lynched


This post implies that Tofu is not as strong as a scum read as his PoE read on Cavalinho but still wants to make it known that he has an option to switch if necessary, yet, out of some miraculous turn of events after thrawn had told both of them to post more stuff, very very shortly afterwards:

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:42 thrawn2112 wrote:
omg.

Cavalinho and FT

post stuff!

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok. i think i'm going to vote for FT


In the space of 2 minutes where not very much happened at all, where none of the people had posted anything worthy of a vote switch, thrawn decided that it was apt to switch to Tofu out of the blue. Here is what I think is the reason.

Show nested quote +

Cavalinho (4): kushm4sta, Djagulingu, FirmTofu, thrawn2112

FirmTofu (4): mderg, thrawn2112, OneThousandWords, thrawn2112, Cavalinho, Vivax


The votes reached 4-4 and there was going to be a no lynch, thrawn had already switched to Cav and gave his reasoning but suddenly Cav and Vivax added their votes to Tofu. This enabled Thrawn to jump onto Tofu very easily:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 12:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
##unvote
##vote firmtofu


I think Thrawn saw that it was looking to be a Cav lynch and I think Cav is scum with Thrawn. Thrawn seeing the inevitable push on Cav decided it would be better to take credit and be on his scum partners wagon than to be off of it and look suspicious. When the turn of events happened and people started to vote Tofu then Thrawn found the opportunity to switch his vote onto Tofu and save his partner.

The problem I have with this is that your case relies on Cav being scum which is not completely clear. If cav is not scum the case loses almost all it´s merit.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 13:30 GMT
#890
On April 17 2014 22:15 thrawn2112 wrote:
lol. i think i already have a larger filter here than I had in my most active scum game

You are like scum Chezinu. In the face with whatever you got and people still don't push a lynch for you. DAMN why am I not the vig?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 13:47 GMT
#891
you noobs should just shut your mouths and respect your mafia elders.

thrawn is town. case closed. even if cava was confirmed scum, thrawn is still town.
a lot of us have played many games with thrawn and he's never scum acting like how he's acting.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 14:00 GMT
#892
On April 17 2014 22:47 kushm4sta wrote:
you noobs should just shut your mouths and respect your mafia elders.

thrawn is town. case closed. even if cava was confirmed scum, thrawn is still town.
a lot of us have played many games with thrawn and he's never scum acting like how he's acting.

So you say that I should just shut my mouth and respect you just because thrawn has not played this spammy and confusing and shit as a scum yet. Does that make even the smallest sense to you? You said he never played scum like this and never will. The part before 'and' can be true, I don't know about that. the part AFTER 'and' though, you can never be so sure.

Respecting elders ha? Dude, I played a game with scum Chezinu and became a lynch target after I claimed that Chezinu was a scum. Guess what? He was scum TO THE BONE.

Unless you come out with a case that is more persuasive, thrawn is a scumbag.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:03 GMT
#893
djag you are trash at this game
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:10 GMT
#894
now dick move analysis makes thrawn town as well. yay!
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 14:11 GMT
#895
On April 17 2014 23:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
djag you are trash at this game

I want to be so good at this game. Just like you. Teach me. I want to be a scum that everybody protects.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 14:14 GMT
#896
On April 17 2014 23:10 Koshi wrote:
now dick move analysis makes thrawn town as well. yay!

WTF is up with Kush? And what is the reason of his blood bond to thrawn?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 14:15 GMT
#897
i think it's funny how much djangulu's arrogant noobness pisses thrawn off
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 14:15 GMT
#898
I'd be soooooooo comfy right now if I happened to be a vig.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 17 2014 14:16 GMT
#899
On April 17 2014 23:15 kushm4sta wrote:
i think it's funny how much djangulu's arrogant noobness pisses thrawn off

If he's that pissed off, he can just get his two scumbag friends and NK me.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 17 2014 14:20 GMT
#900
thrawn can you answer OTW his case? There are some good parts in there. It should be cleared up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 136
EnDerr 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2886
Hyuk 213
Soma 157
Stork 154
Yoon 63
NotJumperer 61
Killer 58
Mong 57
Shinee 53
ToSsGirL 45
[ Show more ]
Sharp 41
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Hm[arnc] 23
EffOrt 23
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 7
League of Legends
JimRising 503
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1186
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9545
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Other Games
summit1g7848
singsing808
Happy333
crisheroes42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2199
• WagamamaTV2
League of Legends
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 7m
INu's Battles
2h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 7m
OSC
13h 22m
Replay Cast
14h 7m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.