• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10065 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 20 2014 11:35 GMT
#1157
On April 20 2014 20:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
i dont even understand your accusation. you are basicalyl accusing him of making a correct read and then changing hsi mind or forgetting about it? i dont see how that's as scummy as you're making it.


I want to know how his reads evolved, cause given that OO flipped scum and kush calls him out without a reason and then forgets about him to push a lynch on a townie without other questions asked, it could easily fit into the pattern of kush wanting to be right somewhere.

His read on me that he constantly changes when people call me something´is what actually should motivate you to take a better look at him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 20 2014 11:55 GMT
#1160
On April 20 2014 20:54 kushm4sta wrote:
talk to me about it vivax.


It's your turn to talk.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 20 2014 11:59 GMT
#1162
On April 20 2014 20:56 kushm4sta wrote:
why did my read of you change?
it's a little something called reading your filter and seeing all the shit you were saying.
Do i remember anythign specific? no.

I said OO "did not look town", That meant he wasn't doing anythign that was giving me a townread on him. I thought there was a greatly probability cav was going to flip scum. After cav, OO was the first person I wanted to lynch.


What in my filter made you change my read to scum, to town and to scum again?
Read it again if you don't remember.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 20 2014 12:15 GMT
#1164
That looks rather reasonableas answer, but remove me one curiosity: Why is Skanja last on your to-lynch list? Is there anything that makes you think he could be town after that fakeclaim?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 21 2014 05:47 GMT
#1242
On April 20 2014 21:31 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 21:15 Vivax wrote:
That looks rather reasonableas answer, but remove me one curiosity: Why is Skanja last on your to-lynch list? Is there anything that makes you think he could be town after that fakeclaim?


I think the fake claim itself leans town. I don't find his tone scummy.


This doesn't make any sense and doesn't align with anything I've seen you doing in the last game where you were town.

I claimed miller at the start of D1 and you went "I'll treat it as null cause Vivax has history of ballsy claims as scum". When skanja fakeclaims you see it as townie. You really gotta explain HOW in the world a dude fakeclaiming gets any town points for it, and it better be a good explanation.

This game must not end up like British Empire II, or that last game on OMGUS. It's at danger of becoming another epithome of stupidity. British: Dandel trolls all game long and goes unnoticed for too long. On Omgus Alakaslam doesn't do shit all game long except jump on townie wagons and post his usual rubbish and I get lynched (by thrawn and kush) instead of him after claiming miller and we lose the game.
And I was always there talking to a wall cause people just prefer to adher to a complex version of events where they end up making up by themselves why a townie is scum and a troll is town.

In summary, we should lynch Skanja to not repeat the same mistake other stupid towns did, and figure out who the last scum is. And it's one of mderg or kush. If it's anyone outside of them they deserve to win.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 21 2014 06:42 GMT
#1244
On April 21 2014 14:52 kushm4sta wrote:
all the scummy mother fuckers want to lynch skan. that is not a good sign.


Sure, when the Cava lynch was averted you concluded it was scum swaying the wagon. Now that it can't fit any more as a reason to push your reads, it's scum wanting to lynch skan, a guy who you say is townie FOR his fakeclaim which is completely bogus unless you can find an explanation for him to do that as town.

There's this guy not playing the game fakeclaiming cause he says he can't or doesn't want to play the game and he must be town for the fakeclaim.

Try to explain how that makes sense. How do you townread Skan? What's the reason? Find it in his filter. Prove that you're not making everything up, cause that's what it looks like right now. Even your read on me which looked reasonable at glance has the weakness that your reasons for me being town far outweigh the reasons for me being scum, which are PoE, claiming you don't know my meta which is bullshit given how much we've played together, and trying hard being scummy in your eyes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 21 2014 11:03 GMT
#1250
On April 21 2014 19:39 Skanjab1s wrote:
From what I've read so far, everyone is just focusing on a Vivax/Me team. Who do you think would be scum if I had to flip green? You should account for this and not just focus so hard on Vivax/Me being scum that once I'm lynched you get stuck not knowing who the last scum is.


You tell us we should look for the last scum while at the same time not trying to guess who it could possibly be.
So, any guesses?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 01:10 GMT
#1295
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 14:50 GMT
#1304
Of course I bring up the mistakes bad townies make cause of my strong personal involvement in those games.
I pushed Dandel in british. I wanted to lynch Alakaslam for being unreadable in Toy Story, other townies actually thought I was scummy for pushing those targets who turned out to be scum, same is happening with you cause I'm pushing Skanja.

This game is no different and people like you don't learn from their mistakes so I have to remind them.
No, I'm not sure between Kush and mderg as the last scum. If it were so easy I would be sure, hence why we have to lynch skanja. He is by no means acting townie as you say.

Kush gave him a townread cause skanja said what he wanted to hear. He perfectly and completely imitated kush and thrawn's point of view in his townread post (Kush and thrawn town, everybody else scum). The fact that he mentions a flipped guy and a claimed vig among his townreads only displays that he's writing ANYTHING to appease people and give his scumbuddy a reason to townread him.

His reasons for the fakeclaim are complete bullshit:

On April 22 2014 06:48 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 06:22 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 22 2014 05:23 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 22 2014 01:11 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 21:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Skan I agree with you.
See skan is the only one realistically thinking about the scum team. All the other possible scums are hinting at people like me because they know they need lynches outside the poe to win.


Well that's just not true. It's the most simplistic thing in the world to give a list of names with no reasoning like skan has done and I strongly think Vivax is town. The only thing you've brought up is his questioning of your lynch order and that's mediocre at best compared to the entire filter of Skanjabs!


What in my filter is scummy, specifically?


I already posted about everyone, this is my point exactly! Nobody is reading the thread and the game right now feels a lot like the day 1 lynch where everyone is saying the name of who they want to lynch but not actually giving reasons!

I honestly do not think Vivax is scum at all and the fact everyone is pushing him as scummy over people like skanjab1s and mderg when vivax was pretty much one of the top town reads for a lot of people is really odd. Vivax is the only one that tried to get discussion going in regards to the day 1 lynch and tried to get people to post reasons for their lynch he was also the only one to start discussions on the next few days when it was very quiet only to get shut down and called scum!

If there's one thing I can be right about this game is that this feels really odd.

Skanjab1s, I have you as scum for claiming vig as an excuse to cover up your lack of activity. You were very defensive on day 1 over everything and only mentioned FirmTofu once and then afk voted him only to return the next day and claim roleblock.

If you are town which for some reason people say you are and aren't giving reasons you should be realising that things are wrong too!


I claimed vig in the hopes that I'd get nk'd, because of my impending lack of activity.It would be a terrible scum tactic to claim vig to cover up lack of activity if, when I become inactive, I don't hold onto the vig claim. The vig claim would only help then if people still thought I was the vig.

I'm not sure what you mean about being defensive over everything. I wasn't defensive at all, except for when I was responding to mderg's accusations. I thought there was way more time in the day when I voted firmtofu (I actually realised that I had voted him after the deadline when thrawn said so). It was supposed to be a pressuring vote to hear more from him, but I did think he was scum, I didn't know why he would fake knowing what I'd do as scum if he hadn't seen my scumgame.


The bolded is a perfect example of a bullshit reason. Why is it bullshit? Cause no matter if he claimed vig as town or scum, the effects would still be the same at this point, making his claim an advantage for a town skanja as well as a scum skanja, yet he turns it around saying that cause he has that advantage he has to be town while he wouldn't have it as scum...for what reasons??? No logic behind this post. It's another lie from a liar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 15:04 GMT
#1306
Kush magically gets a townread from somebody like skanja only cause he writes "you and your thrawn buddy town, others scum". I don't buy that shit.

Vixax is not this bad and if he were town he'd be able to see how obviously townie kush is.


No, activity is roughly the same as in Dr Who and he started to emanate the same sort of bullshit confidence he did in that game. His reasons for townreading skanja are complete bogus and he should never be that confident that skanja could be town. Nobody else is and that should raise red flags.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 15:14 GMT
#1308
On April 23 2014 00:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
vivax why do you think OTW is super town?


Cause he reads me as town and skanja as scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 15:18 GMT
#1310
Is that all you have to say?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 15:57 GMT
#1315
On April 23 2014 00:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 14:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 22 2014 08:01 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 20 2014 20:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
well talk to him about it and not me. idk why you are expecting me to either accept your read on him or be able to fill in the gaps in his reads. because that is something i cannot do unless i am kush and i am town


Anyway I took the above as meaning if Kush was town but I'm just making sure as it could also be interpreted as it was something you couldn't do because you aren't town. It drew a flag but I ignored it as I had you as town and I still do but I just want to make sure that I read this in particular correctly.


yes you read it right.

On April 22 2014 10:10 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.


posts like this are why i want to lynch vivax.

so from a town vivax's point of view, this would be the best he can come up with? i don't buy it.

The first major problem is that vivax isn't considering OTW as possible scum. He's not worried about OTW's alignment at all. In fact he hasn't mentioned OTW since D1. This doesn't have mean anything regarding OTW's alignment, my point is that vivax is not considering all possible suspects.

I really really hate this post:

On April 21 2014 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On April 20 2014 21:31 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 20 2014 21:15 Vivax wrote:
That looks rather reasonableas answer, but remove me one curiosity: Why is Skanja last on your to-lynch list? Is there anything that makes you think he could be town after that fakeclaim?


I think the fake claim itself leans town. I don't find his tone scummy.


This doesn't make any sense and doesn't align with anything I've seen you doing in the last game where you were town.

I claimed miller at the start of D1 and you went "I'll treat it as null cause Vivax has history of ballsy claims as scum". When skanja fakeclaims you see it as townie. You really gotta explain HOW in the world a dude fakeclaiming gets any town points for it, and it better be a good explanation.

This game must not end up like British Empire II, or that last game on OMGUS. It's at danger of becoming another epithome of stupidity. British: Dandel trolls all game long and goes unnoticed for too long. On Omgus Alakaslam doesn't do shit all game long except jump on townie wagons and post his usual rubbish and I get lynched (by thrawn and kush) instead of him after claiming miller and we lose the game.
And I was always there talking to a wall cause people just prefer to adher to a complex version of events where they end up making up by themselves why a townie is scum and a troll is town.

In summary, we should lynch Skanja to not repeat the same mistake other stupid towns did, and figure out who the last scum is. And it's one of mderg or kush. If it's anyone outside of them they deserve to win.


BE II and the omgus toy story game have nothing to do with skan's alignment. Here Vivax is appealing to the emotions of the people who lost BEII/TSM.


In addition to this, what I also find interesting, is that in the beginning of this, Vivax is equating me with him in the OMGUS game for our claims, where he claimed miller, and was lynched, and flipped town. And now, to stop a repeat of this happening he wants to lynch me (who fakeclaimed vig) because i'll flip...scum? That logic doesn't really add up.
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 23:50 Vivax wrote:
Of course I bring up the mistakes bad townies make cause of my strong personal involvement in those games.
I pushed Dandel in british. I wanted to lynch Alakaslam for being unreadable in Toy Story, other townies actually thought I was scummy for pushing those targets who turned out to be scum, same is happening with you cause I'm pushing Skanja.

This game is no different and people like you don't learn from their mistakes so I have to remind them.
No, I'm not sure between Kush and mderg as the last scum. If it were so easy I would be sure, hence why we have to lynch skanja. He is by no means acting townie as you say.

Kush gave him a townread cause skanja said what he wanted to hear. He perfectly and completely imitated kush and thrawn's point of view in his townread post (Kush and thrawn town, everybody else scum). The fact that he mentions a flipped guy and a claimed vig among his townreads only displays that he's writing ANYTHING to appease people and give his scumbuddy a reason to townread him.

His reasons for the fakeclaim are complete bullshit:

On April 22 2014 06:48 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 22 2014 06:22 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 22 2014 05:23 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 22 2014 01:11 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 21:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Skan I agree with you.
See skan is the only one realistically thinking about the scum team. All the other possible scums are hinting at people like me because they know they need lynches outside the poe to win.


Well that's just not true. It's the most simplistic thing in the world to give a list of names with no reasoning like skan has done and I strongly think Vivax is town. The only thing you've brought up is his questioning of your lynch order and that's mediocre at best compared to the entire filter of Skanjabs!


What in my filter is scummy, specifically?


I already posted about everyone, this is my point exactly! Nobody is reading the thread and the game right now feels a lot like the day 1 lynch where everyone is saying the name of who they want to lynch but not actually giving reasons!

I honestly do not think Vivax is scum at all and the fact everyone is pushing him as scummy over people like skanjab1s and mderg when vivax was pretty much one of the top town reads for a lot of people is really odd. Vivax is the only one that tried to get discussion going in regards to the day 1 lynch and tried to get people to post reasons for their lynch he was also the only one to start discussions on the next few days when it was very quiet only to get shut down and called scum!

If there's one thing I can be right about this game is that this feels really odd.

Skanjab1s, I have you as scum for claiming vig as an excuse to cover up your lack of activity. You were very defensive on day 1 over everything and only mentioned FirmTofu once and then afk voted him only to return the next day and claim roleblock.

If you are town which for some reason people say you are and aren't giving reasons you should be realising that things are wrong too!


I claimed vig in the hopes that I'd get nk'd, because of my impending lack of activity.It would be a terrible scum tactic to claim vig to cover up lack of activity if, when I become inactive, I don't hold onto the vig claim. The vig claim would only help then if people still thought I was the vig.

I'm not sure what you mean about being defensive over everything. I wasn't defensive at all, except for when I was responding to mderg's accusations. I thought there was way more time in the day when I voted firmtofu (I actually realised that I had voted him after the deadline when thrawn said so). It was supposed to be a pressuring vote to hear more from him, but I did think he was scum, I didn't know why he would fake knowing what I'd do as scum if he hadn't seen my scumgame.


The bolded is a perfect example of a bullshit reason. Why is it bullshit? Cause no matter if he claimed vig as town or scum, the effects would still be the same at this point, making his claim an advantage for a town skanja as well as a scum skanja, yet he turns it around saying that cause he has that advantage he has to be town while he wouldn't have it as scum...for what reasons??? No logic behind this post. It's another lie from a liar.

Okay, explain how there is an advantage of me fake-claiming vig as scum, at this point in the game. Because this is the only reason you are able to give as to why I'm scum. That doesn't sound like much of an advantage at all. Also, please explain how my logic here is bullshit?


My miller claim was real. Yours was fake. On omgus I got lynched over Alakaslam,now I'm at danger at getting lynched over a liar who never was of any help to the game, who never tried to take influence over a lynch for good or for bad.

Claiming vig will not get you NKd and you should know that. The only reason you would do that is to get a CC or do it yourself, fake a shot using scum KP like I did in some games, get a free pass D1 on top of everything.

You say the vig fakeclaim would be terrible scum play. So, what would be different at this point between the version where you're scum and the version where you're town? How didn't the vig claim work out for you? Do nothing D1, get a chance of finding out who the vig is D1, say you hoped to get NKd when it turns out your claim was fake.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 16:11 GMT
#1318
You would understand why I said that if you understood what I wrote about kush bullshit reading skanja for the exact same reason. Seeing how thick you are in realizing we both did the exact same thing, you are henceforth ignored, thrawn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 16:35 GMT
#1319
On April 23 2014 00:55 Skanjab1s wrote:
It's one of OTW/mderg. And it's basically just PoE, I have strong townreads on everyone else in the game and they're the ones that I haven't had any town-feels from.


What made you change your mind about your D1 read on kush?

What posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 17:25 GMT
#1321
Explain me this: Why would a town Skanja who has clearly time to play D1 fake vig claim in order to cover up inactivity?

Why didn't he simply tell us he would be busy soon? Why fakeclaim? Scum holds back roleblock N1 and if town had no vig he would have gotten away with it.

It simply makes no sense to fakeclaim for such a triviality.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 17:31 GMT
#1322
Seriously, reread Day1. Look how skanjabis calls out mderg and kush scum, does nothing to push his reads, then when asked by thrawn to switch to FT, he makes up aquick reason and switches:

On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Afterwards his scumread on kush disappears, when kush and thrawn start pushing me he townreads them and scumreads everybody else cause PoE.

There is only an apparent evolution of his reads D1 in his filter, zero intention to steer a lynch, jumping on the easiest wagons for the smallest reasons.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 18:32 GMT
#1329
On April 23 2014 02:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 02:31 Vivax wrote:
Seriously, reread Day1. Look how skanjabis calls out mderg and kush scum, does nothing to push his reads, then when asked by thrawn to switch to FT, he makes up aquick reason and switches:

On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Afterwards his scumread on kush disappears, when kush and thrawn start pushing me he townreads them and scumreads everybody else cause PoE.

There is only an apparent evolution of his reads D1 in his filter, zero intention to steer a lynch, jumping on the easiest wagons for the smallest reasons.


Yeah, I thought kush was scummy for his early D1 play, then I changed my mind with his later play. You also forget that I voted for FirmTofu after he was actually lynched. I wasn't even aware that the day was close to ending, let alone that it was actually night already. But you can clearly see the progression of my read on FT. I saw him say something I thought was scummy, then questioned him on it and placed a vote on him, hoping for him to respond. That is how I progress with my scumreads.


Oh jesus, it was actually the night vote.

On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Ok, let's put that mistake aside for a moment cause it could happen to town as well as to scum, or even could be a strategy to look as useless as possible.
But if you look at the reasons you used to argue that FT is scum, it's those:

- FT asks you questions
- You ask if he played with you
- replies no
- You say he's scum cause he somehow knows your play makes you town, when he

1. said nothing of you being town and the same could be applied to anyone else besides mderg, who you said IS SCUM when he was the only guy calling you scum. Damned if I do damned if I don't.

2. Asked you questions that were most likely hinting at him not immediately buying your claim.

@ Kush

Why am I supertown now? Spell it out plz.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 19:08 GMT
#1331
Skanja, did FT never play a game with you on TL? Cause he said
No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 22:45 GMT
#1379
Mderg I think the reasons skanja gave us for suspecting FT are legit, I would have suspected FT myself for the same reasons.
There's just this doubt nagging at the back of my head that he's pro scum and made up that mistake on purpose but for today I'm not lynching him cause I liked our conversation.

Also checking his games he never rolled scum in the 4 or 5 of them. FT so-hosted a game where skanja was town so there's that, confirmed truthful argument.

And neither might I be lynching Kush IF HE EXPLAINS WHY HE SUDDENLY TOWNREADS ME. Cause in my experience scumkush doesn't townread his main scumread out of the blue, he didn't in Dr Who, but I want to know if it's serious and has a reason, cause else I'll just assume it was bullshitting.

I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments


I townread you for other reasons, but now I'm not so sure if they're valid anymore cause there's you and mderg, and maybe kush left as possible scum.
That post was just a way of copying what kush did and see how thrawn reacts. Conclusion drawn: Tunneled as fuck, put on ignore.
The "angry lines" were me thinking it was deadline day already. Tired gaming.


He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.


Now that you're at this I would like you to tell me what was questionable about my posts, and have a chat about it with kush to see why you get to different conclusions.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.