• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8311 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 03:42 GMT
#616
On April 03 2014 12:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 12:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
Should people desire items such as the "scum-smiting-kill-power device", I may be able to scrounge up something together. I accept GreYMisT points as payment. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your CATASTROPHE™ back.

Ill pay you in GeryMsiT points for the almighty scum-smiting-kill-power device weapon douchsnozzle.

I will place your order post-haste. Thank you for doing business at the Bazaar of (Hopeless) Wonders.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 03:43 GMT
#618
On April 03 2014 12:42 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 12:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2014 12:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
Should people desire items such as the "scum-smiting-kill-power device", I may be able to scrounge up something together. I accept GreYMisT points as payment. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your CATASTROPHE™ back.

Ill pay you in GeryMsiT points for the almighty scum-smiting-kill-power device weapon douchsnozzle.

I will place your order post-haste. Thank you for doing business at the Bazaar of (Hopeless) Wonders.

Just a moment. Your coin appears to be a forgery. I accept only authenticated GreYMisT points. Please return when you are in possession of the appropriate funds.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 03:47 GMT
#622
##Arrest: WaveofShadow
Crime: Defacement of legal tender. GreYMisT points may not be subdivided beyond increments of 1 GreYMisT point.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 03:53 GMT
#632
Please be aware that my inventory will be limited while I re-arrange my shop for the impending CATASTROPHE™. I will do my best to accommodate all requests within a reasonable timeframe. Thank you for your understanding. In honor of my grand opening, I shall provide Chocolate Chip Cookies for all I wish to do business with. This is an invitation only event. Quantities are limited. I reserve the right to refuse service to any party.




It has been revealed that WaveofShadow's attempt to make a purchase with 2.5 GreYMisT points were in fact Eleventy-four GeryMsiT coins. He is now the laughing stock of the marketplace and no one wishes to do business with him anymore.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 03:54 GMT
#634
On April 03 2014 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But how does the situation differ if the teacher put the problem on a table instead?

math on a table? now whos a tool?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 03:59 GMT
#640
On April 03 2014 12:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 12:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 03 2014 12:47 Hopeless1der wrote:
##Arrest: WaveofShadow
Crime: Defacement of legal tender. GreYMisT points may not be subdivided beyond increments of 1 GreYMisT point.

Do get my phonecall?

I offer you 3 GerYMsit points for a device that weaponizes disintegrates multi-capable assault sniper gun.

I believe you would have better luck at WaveofShadow's Emporium of Shoddy Workmanship.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 04:09 GMT
#645
On April 03 2014 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey, I am a charitable benefactor.
I frown upon your greedy, soulless aims.

I'm running a business here. I do not appreciate your slanderous words. Just because I wish to use the CATASTROPHE™ to my advantage does not render me soulless. Greedy, perhaps, but my wares are (going to be) worth every GreYMisT point.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 04:12 GMT
#647
that was like halfway down the page...Oats had to have the perfect picture I guess.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 04:16 GMT
#651
WE ARE CLOSED PAPERSCRAPS GET OUT OF MY STORE!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 04:41 GMT
#656
On April 03 2014 13:28 Killing wrote:
I'm going to sleep. See you tommorow boys.

what he said
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 14:34 GMT
#938
On April 03 2014 23:29 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:29 iamperfection wrote:
Play in the shower.

Good idea.

just never while driving
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 03 2014 15:24 GMT
#1018
On April 04 2014 00:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 00:21 iamperfection wrote:
On April 04 2014 00:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
On April 04 2014 00:17 iamperfection wrote:
On April 04 2014 00:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On April 04 2014 00:15 iamperfection wrote:
On April 04 2014 00:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oats is actually mafia.

Why you say that dear.

because he is and i see a bunch of people proclaiming the opposite.

That's not a reason.

It's not a read. It is the correct answer to what you asked.

Can you give reasons?

Yes I can.

I wish to formally request any and all reasons that you, Dandel Ion, have for believing that Oats is "actually mafia".
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 04 2014 21:20 GMT
#2425
Okay so I've technically read the game, but I've retained very little of it. Can I just sheep the paperscraps wagon and call it a day?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 01:44 GMT
#2772
Who wants to go shopping? Invite-only, but I've got some nifty stuff. Who should I bring to my store?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 01:46 GMT
#2775
On April 05 2014 10:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 10:44 Hopeless1der wrote:
Who wants to go shopping? Invite-only, but I've got some nifty stuff. Who should I bring to my store?

Oh hey look who it is.
Want to be the D2 lynch?

Also I am feeling a return of rage-Wave. I don't think anyone should be allowed to play in multiple games anymore. Period.

I'm here to make money. I intend to do so by providing town with some great stuff that they can be certain will aid them in the upcoming CATASTROPHE™.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 02:07 GMT
#2776
Town-Heroes I can offer protection from even the most fatal of injuries!

Device Enthusiasts I can offer products of great utility in your endeavors!

Machines I can offer upgrades!

Something for everyone* and financing plans are available!

*Scum I aint got nothing for you, maybe WoS is giving away some shiny bauble you can amuse yourself with.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 02:15 GMT
#2778
On April 05 2014 11:11 austinmcc wrote:
What about townies who haven't been heroes, but are neither device enthusiasts nor machines.

Like I said, something for everyone*. Are you interested in taking a look?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 02:21 GMT
#2783
.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 02:22 GMT
#2784
i just wanted to make sure to disrupt palmar in case of sequential post id's.

Palmar can I invite your townpile to visit my store?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 02:32 GMT
#2792
but he lynched into your scumpile!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1186
ComeBackTV 1091
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex152
EnkiAlexander 75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 152
ProTech133
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44134
Bisu 1527
Shuttle 605
EffOrt 497
Larva 371
Mini 360
Soma 280
BeSt 242
Rush 187
ZerO 111
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 108
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 66
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 30
Trap 24
Bale 18
Terrorterran 16
Shine 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8315
qojqva1663
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1457
FrodaN1059
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS182
KnowMe136
XaKoH 106
QueenE89
Mew2King74
XBOCT74
C9.Mang070
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 32
• Hinosc 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3815
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 17m
Online Event
18h 17m
FEL
23h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.