• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 168 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:29 GMT
#201
##elect prplhz
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:30 GMT
#202
On February 20 2014 09:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:21 Palmar wrote:
I would support policy lynching the smurf btw.

Let's play "Who is the Smurf"

I think DarthPunk and marv knows it.


I don't care. Most smurfs are really boring and don't do anything, just an excuse for players to semi-lurk.
Computer says mafia
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:31 GMT
#203
Koshi why are you voting yourself?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 20 2014 00:31 GMT
#204
On February 20 2014 09:28 suki wrote:
so by 'anything else', you mean you agree that what prplhz is saying is pressurable? That is, trying to implement a plan that allows people to effectively unvote is scummy?


i dont necessarily think what he's pressuring on is going to lead anywhere but it is better than GENERIC talk since he thinks somebody is scummy for what they are saying...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 20 2014 00:33 GMT
#205
On February 20 2014 09:31 suki wrote:
Koshi why are you voting yourself?

Something with as long as we don't know who to vote for we vote ourselves. So that our votes count for something. I am buddies with rayn you see. Bros 4 life.
I had a good night of sleep.
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:34 GMT
#206
Why would the value of your vote (it counting for something) be affected by whether you were voting yourself or someone else before hand?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:35 GMT
#207
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.
Computer says mafia
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 20 2014 00:36 GMT
#208
Exactly palmar. Votes are useless without reasoning.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 00:37 GMT
#209
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you agree with prplhz's vote on me?

Actually this goes to everyone.
table for two on a tv tray
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 20 2014 00:38 GMT
#210
On February 20 2014 09:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you agree with prplhz's vote on me?

Actually this goes to everyone.

If you read my posts, you'll find that I actually said the exact same thing and that I as well have my vote on you. So yes.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 00:39 GMT
#211
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you think Rayn is scum for it? You're saying it's pointless and you have no idea why he's talking about it, yet you continue to talk about it without asking any questions or having any follow up in your post. Everything you've said has already been said too. What is this post meant to accomplish?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:39 GMT
#212
The important part here is why rayn created the plan. If he's town I see two options, he either thought it was a good controversial move to start discussion, or he actually believes idle shitvotes randomly assigned by the host actually mean something.

If he's scum, it's a fantastic way of saying things without actually contributing anything to the game. I also don't know why his first post didn't simply lay out his plan, but instead left it up to guesswork by the rest of us. But I don't know if that says anything about his alignment.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 00:39 GMT
#213
On February 20 2014 09:38 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you agree with prplhz's vote on me?

Actually this goes to everyone.

If you read my posts, you'll find that I actually said the exact same thing and that I as well have my vote on you. So yes.

So why is your vote not on me?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:40 GMT
#214
On February 20 2014 09:39 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you think Rayn is scum for it? You're saying it's pointless and you have no idea why he's talking about it, yet you continue to talk about it without asking any questions or having any follow up in your post. Everything you've said has already been said too. What is this post meant to accomplish?


I don't know if he's scum because of it.

We have plenty of time to figure it out. I was basically explaining where I stand.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 20 2014 00:40 GMT
#215
On February 20 2014 09:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:38 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you agree with prplhz's vote on me?

Actually this goes to everyone.

If you read my posts, you'll find that I actually said the exact same thing and that I as well have my vote on you. So yes.

So why is your vote not on me?

Wait we are supposed to vote for you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 20 2014 00:41 GMT
#216
i need to go do something for a few hrs so bbl
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 00:41 GMT
#217
When marv comes in, he'll explain my posts to everyone. Trust me, he has do to that, even as mafia. Then we lynch mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:41 GMT
#218
On February 20 2014 09:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you agree with prplhz's vote on me?

Actually this goes to everyone.


I have no problem with it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 00:42 GMT
#219
On February 20 2014 09:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
When marv comes in, he'll explain my posts to everyone. Trust me, he has do to that, even as mafia. Then we lynch mafia.


How about you explain your idea yourself? I mean I posted the two options I saw, but you can probably elaborate better than I on your intentions.
Computer says mafia
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 00:43 GMT
#220
On February 20 2014 09:39 Palmar wrote:
The important part here is why rayn created the plan. If he's town I see two options, he either thought it was a good controversial move to start discussion, or he actually believes idle shitvotes randomly assigned by the host actually mean something.

If he's scum, it's a fantastic way of saying things without actually contributing anything to the game. I also don't know why his first post didn't simply lay out his plan, but instead left it up to guesswork by the rest of us. But I don't know if that says anything about his alignment.

So basically he could be town or scum for it and all you've done is waffle things that have either already been posted or could be extrapolated within a second.
On February 20 2014 09:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:39 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:35 Palmar wrote:
I agree with what prplhz is saying, and to the extend that I don't understand why people care where votes are parked. It's completely irrelevant, there is no pressure in a vote that isn't being actively pushed as a lynch target. No one cares. I have no idea why rayn seems to think we need a plan to address that non-problem. It's an extremely bad opening discussion point and serves no purpose.

Do you think Rayn is scum for it? You're saying it's pointless and you have no idea why he's talking about it, yet you continue to talk about it without asking any questions or having any follow up in your post. Everything you've said has already been said too. What is this post meant to accomplish?


I don't know if he's scum because of it.

We have plenty of time to figure it out. I was basically explaining where I stand.

But your post said nothing prplhz hasn't already said. You've given your thoughts on this and your conclusion was that it's a null tell, or you haven't followed up on it with any questions geared towards Rayn. Why did you feel the need to address this from all the things in the thread when you both consider it useless and don't come to a conclusion from it?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko129
SpeCial 63
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 54
Killer 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 271
Fuzer 183
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss901
byalli896
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes947
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH78
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 19m
OSC
11h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 19m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.