• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 168 Next
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:08 GMT
#161
Hey Koshi are you still around
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#162
Why are you actively looking for a way to pseudo-unvote? I don't even see a reason why someone should care about that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#163
On February 20 2014 09:08 suki wrote:
Hey Koshi are you still around

Yes.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#164
It puts pressure on people who are considered lynch targets. And yes, if you are not pushing a lynch or have a stance on the current lynch targets you should vote for yourself then.

I don't understand your last question suki.
table for two on a tv tray
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#165
On February 20 2014 09:09 Toadesstern wrote:
Why are you actively looking for a way to pseudo-unvote? I don't even see a reason why someone should care about that.

that was @rayn
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#166
##unvote
##vote Balla24


Can we be best buddies
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#167
On February 20 2014 09:03 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 08:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 20 2014 08:57 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 20 2014 08:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The quoted below is in addition to votes cast on D1 correct?
On day 1 each player will be randomly assigned a vote on someone else. No one will have more than 3 votes on them to begin with.



##vote: raynpelikoneet
I have a plan and i am not sure if this is the best plan because i have not thought it through from every angle yet but does anyone know what i am doing?

sounds good to me, I like this

##vote: raynpelikoneet

Why do you think Rayn voted for himself?

no idea

I actually thought it was for instant majority purposes first, because your vote will be on the player you voted last after the lynch and night kills. Then I realized it's not an IM game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 20 2014 00:10 GMT
#168
##vote Koshi

I am ok with rayn his idea.

+ Show Spoiler +
I am not seeing anything around balla.
I had a good night of sleep.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 20 2014 00:10 GMT
#169
The way I see it is these starting votes dont matter at all and by the time we actually start playing the game it still won't matter. Koshi lets start something gogo~
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:10 GMT
#170
(directed at Koshi)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 20 2014 00:10 GMT
#171
On February 20 2014 09:09 suki wrote:
##unvote
##vote Balla24


Can we be best buddies

No.
I had a good night of sleep.
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:11 GMT
#172
Why so serious :|
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:12 GMT
#173
On February 20 2014 08:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 08:58 suki wrote:
@Koshi Only if Balla doesn't vote prplhz right this very second.

Why are you not interested in seeing what I am seeing?


I thought you were seeing something so I looked and I thought I saw what you saw, but now you unvoted yourself.

Did you really see something or were you just making something up?
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:12 GMT
#174
EBWOP: voted yourself
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 00:12 GMT
#175
Suki, was your question towards Rayn meant seriously?
VIVAX420
Profile Joined April 2013
556 Posts
February 20 2014 00:13 GMT
#176
On February 20 2014 09:09 Toadesstern wrote:
Why are you actively looking for a way to pseudo-unvote? I don't even see a reason why someone should care about that.


wait so you are implying that scum is going to be afraid of the default votes enough to come up with a plan like that?
Kush and Vivax
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 20 2014 00:13 GMT
#177
On February 20 2014 09:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's called "take a fucking stance or vote for yourself".

Yea that's what I thought, you are actively trying not to take a stand. I don't know who you voted for before but he was not in any danger of getting lynched so there's no reason to change your vote at all, only reason is to say "hey everybody i'm harmless and i don't have an opinion on lynch".

And I think this is scummy.

##Vote raynpelikoneet
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 00:13 GMT
#178
On February 20 2014 09:09 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:03 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 20 2014 08:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 20 2014 08:57 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 20 2014 08:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The quoted below is in addition to votes cast on D1 correct?
On day 1 each player will be randomly assigned a vote on someone else. No one will have more than 3 votes on them to begin with.



##vote: raynpelikoneet
I have a plan and i am not sure if this is the best plan because i have not thought it through from every angle yet but does anyone know what i am doing?

sounds good to me, I like this

##vote: raynpelikoneet

Why do you think Rayn voted for himself?

no idea

I actually thought it was for instant majority purposes first, because your vote will be on the player you voted last after the lynch and night kills. Then I realized it's not an IM game.

I thought the votes that are random on D1 and the mechanics that apply to the voting past D1 will be permanent.
Like if i had voted you on D1 end, on D2 you would have my vote on you in addition to normal votes cast on D2. I am bad at explaining this, hope you get what i mean.

As it seems like, this voting "mechanic" is useless and will not help any faction as it is. I don't understand the point of it. Like hosts make us cast a "random" vote at the start of every day? What's the point? To prevent people from being modkilled because of not voting? I don't see how this affects anything so there is no point in discussing it further, it's just useless mechanic.
table for two on a tv tray
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
February 20 2014 00:14 GMT
#179
Puppy <3

Yes. Actually. There is no downside to having your vote on someone else, especially this early in the game. Why is Rayn abstaining from even the miniscule amount of pressure a random vote has, and why does he think that abstaining is a good idea?

(Rayn does that clear up my question for you)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 20 2014 00:14 GMT
#180
On February 20 2014 09:12 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 08:59 Koshi wrote:
On February 20 2014 08:58 suki wrote:
@Koshi Only if Balla doesn't vote prplhz right this very second.

Why are you not interested in seeing what I am seeing?


I thought you were seeing something so I looked and I thought I saw what you saw, but now you unvoted yourself.

Did you really see something or were you just making something up?

Making stuff up.
I am serious because I can be.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko412
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16313
firebathero 1949
Bisu 1340
Hyuk 673
Horang2 566
BeSt 327
Mini 242
Larva 238
EffOrt 214
Light 180
[ Show more ]
Soma 162
ZerO 94
Barracks 92
Leta 90
Mong 81
Rush 79
Snow 59
Pusan 53
Killer 46
Sea.KH 36
ToSsGirL 36
Shinee 35
NaDa 33
Mind 32
Sharp 32
Aegong 31
zelot 30
Yoon 27
Sexy 23
Bale 23
Sacsri 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
sorry 15
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 405
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss877
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1123
Khaldor1019
Other Games
gofns40459
singsing2084
olofmeister1456
B2W.Neo276
Livibee122
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 20m
OSC
10h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 20m
Online Event
23h 20m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.