• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8547 users

[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 168 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 20 2014 00:56 GMT
#241
oh god, the pressure is on. I'll read then.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#242
On February 20 2014 09:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:53 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Why am I pressuring a scumread? Gee, I wonder.
Is that a serious question?


It is an entirely serious question.

I saw no point in your initial comments, and with a lack of a follow up to continue on them I saw them as fluff as they added nothing new to the table. You have given potential scenarios rather than ask Rayn to explain himself, so if your intention was to read him, it seems like a horrendous way of approaching it. Therefore since you already have a read I'd like to hear it so that it may make my read on you more accurate. I'm more interested in hearing thoughts from you rather than Rayn right now.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:03 GMT
#243
On February 20 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
I saw no point in your initial comments, and with a lack of a follow up to continue on them I saw them as fluff as they added nothing new to the table.


Even rayn would tell you (and notice how he responded specifically to me) that it matters where people stand. I wanted to say I agreed with prplhz on his point about rayn's plan. That's about it.

On February 20 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:You have given potential scenarios rather than ask Rayn to explain himself, so if your intention was to read him, it seems like a horrendous way of approaching it.


On February 20 2014 09:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
When marv comes in, he'll explain my posts to everyone. Trust me, he has do to that, even as mafia. Then we lynch mafia.


How about you explain your idea yourself? I mean I posted the two options I saw, but you can probably elaborate better than I on your intentions.


Seems to me I did exactly what you're accusing me of not having done.

On February 20 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:Therefore since you already have a read I'd like to hear it so that it may make my read on you more accurate. I'm more interested in hearing thoughts from you rather than Rayn right now.


I don't. I don't think I have nearly enough information to make a call, hence why I'm baffled why you're trying to force me to make a decision, it makes no sense for me to throw out a random conclusion when I haven't reached one.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:04 GMT
#244
Like I don't mind you asking questions, but please believe my answers. If I say I don't know if it makes rayn scum, then that probably means I don't know if it makes rayn scum.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 01:05 GMT
#245
On February 20 2014 10:04 Palmar wrote:
Like I don't mind you asking questions, but please believe my answers. If I say I don't know if it makes rayn scum, then that probably means I don't know if it makes rayn scum.

How can you agree with prplhz's vote if you don't think i am necessarily scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:07 GMT
#246
On February 20 2014 10:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:04 Palmar wrote:
Like I don't mind you asking questions, but please believe my answers. If I say I don't know if it makes rayn scum, then that probably means I don't know if it makes rayn scum.

How can you agree with prplhz's vote if you don't think i am necessarily scum?

I said I had no problem with the vote. I don't think it makes prplhz any more likely to be scum. That doesn't mean I have reached the same conclusion.

Now if you go all super-towny and start raping mafia left and right the rest of the day and prplhz's vote stays on you, then we have a problem, but at the moment I have no problem with the vote.
Computer says mafia
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 01:07 GMT
#247
On February 20 2014 10:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
I saw no point in your initial comments, and with a lack of a follow up to continue on them I saw them as fluff as they added nothing new to the table.


Even rayn would tell you (and notice how he responded specifically to me) that it matters where people stand. I wanted to say I agreed with prplhz on his point about rayn's plan. That's about it.

So why didn't you leave it at a simple +1? The additions were fairly redundant. It made the post appear bigger than the content was, which has scum motivation.

On February 20 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:You have given potential scenarios rather than ask Rayn to explain himself, so if your intention was to read him, it seems like a horrendous way of approaching it.


On February 20 2014 09:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
When marv comes in, he'll explain my posts to everyone. Trust me, he has do to that, even as mafia. Then we lynch mafia.


How about you explain your idea yourself? I mean I posted the two options I saw, but you can probably elaborate better than I on your intentions.


Seems to me I did exactly what you're accusing me of not having done.[/quote]
My problem with this is that you did it 1. After I pressured you and 2. after you already presented him with scenario's to showcase what you're thinking, making it easier for him to adapt. If your intention was to get a read on him, why didn't you ask those questions immediately? The way it went down, it looks more like a convenient opportunity/necessity than actually trying to get a read.

On February 20 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:Therefore since you already have a read I'd like to hear it so that it may make my read on you more accurate. I'm more interested in hearing thoughts from you rather than Rayn right now.


I don't. I don't think I have nearly enough information to make a call, hence why I'm baffled why you're trying to force me to make a decision, it makes no sense for me to throw out a random conclusion when I haven't reached one.[/QUOTE]
See above.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 01:08 GMT
#248
Anyway, this conduct is no longer useful unless you have anything that doesn't result us going in circles.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 01:10 GMT
#249
My problem is that there are now at least 4 people who have no interest in thinking of my motives behind my posts. I'll make a clarification after marv posts anyways, but there is something i want out of marv first. I'll explain that too after.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:11 GMT
#250
On February 20 2014 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My problem is that there are now at least 4 people who have no interest in thinking of my motives behind my posts. I'll make a clarification after marv posts anyways, but there is something i want out of marv first. I'll explain that too after.


I'm asking exactly for your motives. But for some reason you don't seem to want to tell me?
Computer says mafia
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 01:11 GMT
#251
On February 20 2014 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My problem is that there are now at least 4 people who have no interest in thinking of my motives behind my posts. I'll make a clarification after marv posts anyways, but there is something i want out of marv first. I'll explain that too after.

I thought you had already made your intentions clear and thought the votes worked in a different light than they did. Is there more to it than that?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 20 2014 01:12 GMT
#252
Smurf, you're fucking annoying already. That's what I've taken out of this thread so far.

rayn I don't have some special insight into you, dear. If I had to guess I'd just guess that you wanted it so that if someone had a vote on someone else, it meant something. I have no idea why having a method to unvote is supposed to be in any way scummy though (hi prplhz, suki, maybe other people I forgot in the last 3 minutes).

I mean if anyone really thinks this is some convoluted method for rayn not to have to take stands (this is what prplhz said in his vote post), then you're basically totally insane and you should hit yourself on the head.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:13 GMT
#253
As far as I could read, rayn didn't back off his plan when he realized the votes didn't work the way he thought. That's the assumption I've been working under.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 20 2014 01:13 GMT
#254
On February 20 2014 10:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My problem is that there are now at least 4 people who have no interest in thinking of my motives behind my posts. I'll make a clarification after marv posts anyways, but there is something i want out of marv first. I'll explain that too after.


I'm asking exactly for your motives. But for some reason you don't seem to want to tell me?

You are supposed to make educated guesses about my motives and post your conclusions about them. Apparently you don't understand them. That's technically fine. What's not fine is you blindly soft +1 prplhz and Toad while saying you don't understand what's going on.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:13 GMT
#255
@Smurf can you please stop breaking posts, it's really annoying to reply to you when you constantly do.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2014 01:15 GMT
#256
On February 20 2014 10:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:11 Palmar wrote:
On February 20 2014 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My problem is that there are now at least 4 people who have no interest in thinking of my motives behind my posts. I'll make a clarification after marv posts anyways, but there is something i want out of marv first. I'll explain that too after.


I'm asking exactly for your motives. But for some reason you don't seem to want to tell me?

You are supposed to make educated guesses about my motives and post your conclusions about them. Apparently you don't understand them. That's technically fine. What's not fine is you blindly soft +1 prplhz and Toad while saying you don't understand what's going on.


I did already make two educated guesses that assume you're town, which of course are the only ones you'd ever confirm as either alignment.

You just ignored me.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 20 2014 01:15 GMT
#257
btw best guess for rayn and his plan is on the townside simply because it's so pointless to bring it up as mafia and it has generated reasonably useful conversation which as a really obvious consequence.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 20 2014 01:15 GMT
#258
as = was
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 20 2014 01:16 GMT
#259
On February 20 2014 10:12 marvellosity wrote:
Smurf, you're fucking annoying already. That's what I've taken out of this thread so far.

This wounds me.
On February 20 2014 10:13 Palmar wrote:
@Smurf can you please stop breaking posts, it's really annoying to reply to you when you constantly do.

I'll try to be more careful.

Rayn, are you saying you've still got a plan in motion or are you talking about the motivation behind your original plan? Because I'm pretty stumped.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 20 2014 01:17 GMT
#260
<3 sorry bubba, you're all ra-ra! and I'm all like "ugh whatever" and you're like "but this and whatever this is!" and I'm all like "yeah i'm sure that's cool"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech120
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37085
firebathero 1453
Bisu 1428
Horang2 917
Hyuk 428
BeSt 373
Mini 263
EffOrt 253
Larva 235
Light 229
[ Show more ]
Soma 207
ZerO 110
Mong 94
Barracks 93
Rush 92
Leta 90
Pusan 65
Snow 63
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 37
JYJ 36
NaDa 31
Mind 30
Aegong 28
Sexy 22
Bale 21
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 12
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc492
XaKoH 386
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH168
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
44m
OSC
9h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 44m
Online Event
22h 44m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.