• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:49
CEST 12:49
KST 19:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:00 GMT
#3171
You need to sheep
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:13 GMT
#3173
I don't know Wave. I don't think yamato's filter is particularly bad. Now, it's easy not posting badly when you don't post at all, but whatever.

WoS, do you think there is mafia in me/ve/hf?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:26 GMT
#3175
And I can't quantify why Oats is mafia right now.

I just think he is. It's mostly got to do with him being so wobblycloggerish.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:32 GMT
#3177
Went back and read you vs yam

found this:

On February 13 2014 06:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 06:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 13 2014 06:25 yamato77 wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Please tell me other people are reading this.

Wave I'm finding it real hard to side with you this game, and not because you've been snippy with me. If I'm picking sides I'm on yamato's side.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:38 GMT
#3180
Sure.

But I did not really come away from that conversation thinking much one way or the other about you guys.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:40 GMT
#3181
On February 18 2014 22:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Who would your team be right now if you had to hazard a guess? Would you replace me with yamato?


I don't know. I am just looking for whoever is the most likely to be scum today. You could be, but there's nothing that says oats/yam can't be scumbuddies. And hf/ve could be scum.

Game hard.

So yeah.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 13:57 GMT
#3184
he did it night 1 too, I think. I re-read that earlier today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 14:31 GMT
#3190
Thing about that yamato read is that he was never going to push off keir, so why expose himself to the idea that he may have wanted not to lynch keir. it makes little sense from scum perspective.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 15:55 GMT
#3198
On February 19 2014 00:26 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 18:05 Palmar wrote:
I mean, even if we only look at volume, if I had the same volume of posting as you do, I'd be under heavy suspicion. We're both players of veteran tier, so I think you must at least understand why it is we're worried you might be scum. It is pretty clear that one of the reasons is that you seem to not care about the game at all.

If you then go on to refuse to clear up the muddy image, how on earth are we ever meant to win any mafia game ever?

You apparently have read my filter, and don't think it looks bad, so why am I being discussed? It was once correct that if I didn't particularly care about a game, I was mafia, but that's not even the case. I've played back to back games now where I have been demotivated to play. At least early on this game, I tried figuring things out.

If there is anything you think that muddies my image, bring up your concerns. I haven't read anything specific. It's all vagaries like "he's more active as town" which are the same kinds of things used against me in Quiet Game.

As for who we should lynch, I think it's clear that you/ve/HF are town, so it should almost certainly be in the oats/wave/risen group. I see you vote Oats. What makes him a better lynch than one of the other two?


Does it matter if you actually believe what you just said?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 15:57 GMT
#3199
I am liberally reading "I think it's clear", I guess, but assuming that is indeed your belief, the game is solved from your point of view if you're town. I wonder how that could possibly have gone past you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 16:24 GMT
#3202
On February 19 2014 00:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm fine with yamato lynch. Like, in other games in general I'm able to super fastly just commit to townYamato. He's really giving us nothing to work with this game, and with everything else I think he's just the best target.

##Vote: yamato


Are we sure this is the right thing honey?

It feels like I'm driving off a cliff holding your hand and hoping for the best...
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 16:43 GMT
#3204
@VE why did mafia put you up over holyflare?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 18:03 GMT
#3210
Maybe we should just lynch risen for trying to kill wos
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 18:08 GMT
#3212
put your vote on risen instead pls. I will fix mine when I am back at a computer. can't go into explanations until after you've gone
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 18:13 GMT
#3214
oats I still think you're scum. I just need to find time to read a particular game
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 18:18 GMT
#3216
oh i will fuck it up. ve and hf aren't playing
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 19:54 GMT
#3236
I'm confused, what just happened?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 19:58 GMT
#3237
@Risen, Grack thinking HF is scum has nothing to do with whether he is or not.

I think HF is scum, but I guess we have to sort of ignore that possibility based on the situation we're in. The happenings around the VA lynch are pretty redeeming for HF. Despite having been wrong on everything so far, HF was raging until the last minute before Koshi casually stepped in and point it out to him that HF could simply not get lynched by voting for the counterwagon.

Koshi wasn't mafia, and I sort of agree with Koshi it's unlikely mafia would fuck up like that. Based on that, and that alone I'm going to assume HF is town.

I am not sure who to go for now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:00 GMT
#3239
On February 19 2014 03:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm playing, I'm just doing a lot of stuff simultaneously. Why are you thinking yamato isn't the right choice?


I read his filter.

It's not particularly good, it's just that I can't pick out that "AHA, HE'S SCUM!" moment. The closest thing is his very strange rage on day 1, and how he softly called out geript and risen in a post before turning his head to Cora. At least one of geript and risen is scum.

I'm honestly just very confused right now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:03 GMT
#3241
But in yamato's defense, I wrote a case on him in on day 2 that he answered without stressing out too much about it (seems like the non-standard reaction, everyone else just blows the fuck up for some reason...). I like his answer there. And he did (even if softly) help me call out geript's bullshit on day 1, he was one of the few people who were at least somewhat with me on that case.

I also read his interaction with WoS at wave's request, and I can't tell I'm coming away particularly leaning one way or the other.

Maybe yamato is scum for simply lacking strong opinions and being useless, but I can't find anything that makes him scum based on what he posted.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1062
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
12m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.