• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8352 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 09:05 GMT
#3143
I mean, even if we only look at volume, if I had the same volume of posting as you do, I'd be under heavy suspicion. We're both players of veteran tier, so I think you must at least understand why it is we're worried you might be scum. It is pretty clear that one of the reasons is that you seem to not care about the game at all.

If you then go on to refuse to clear up the muddy image, how on earth are we ever meant to win any mafia game ever?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 09:34 GMT
#3144
On February 18 2014 15:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 09:40 Palmar wrote:
So tomorrow we lynch into:

Yam
HF
WoS
Risen
Oats

I'm looking forward to everyone's contributions.

3 scum 2 town.
##vote yamato
2 scum 2 town


@VE this guy is super problematic for me. If nothing else I might end up default lynching him for not doing anything. I can't really remember how Oats generally plays as town, but he's another guy who doesn't seem to care about the game at all.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 09:35 GMT
#3145
I mean it'd be super nice if Risen and WoS were somehow just town and whatever.

But I feel that's unlikely to be the case.

@Risen, can I count on you to sheep whatever VE and I conclude?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 09:44 GMT
#3146
so ronery
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:23 GMT
#3148
I think that much is clear.

Holyman should we listen to Grack and lynch you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:31 GMT
#3150
Why did you have to be so wrong on everything?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:35 GMT
#3151
@VE we need to discuss holyflare too btw,.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20759288 Corazon is scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20760556 Palmar, VA and Koshi are scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20760842 Grack is scum
On February 13 2014 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
the only wrekt is when I flip town and 2/2 of my scum reads are correct :o


Bitch please
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:36 GMT
#3152
Time to look again at the VA lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:39 GMT
#3153
Btw holy, since you know VE and I are confirmed town, you only have to find one townie (assuming you're town yourself) in the remaining 4 players (Oats, Yam, WoS and Risen).

I'd like to know who that player is. That way I know what your current scum-team theory is.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:48 GMT
#3154
The VA lynch doesn't say anything. In fact (and I'm doing this very, very carefully) the reasonable conclusion is that HF isn't scum, although it's very, very weak.


VisceraEyes (1): Keirathi
VayneAuthority (5): Oatsmaster, VisceraEyes, marvellosity, Koshi, Holyflare
Keirathi (1): WaveofShadow
Holyflare (4): Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Risen, Palmar
WaveofShadow (1): yamato77

There wasn't at least a huge push to get Vayne over Holy by the mafia team so...


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 10:50 GMT
#3155
The more I think about it the more I think we should lynch yamato today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:00 GMT
#3157
On February 13 2014 09:27 Koshi wrote:
If scum wins and Holyflare is scum do I get the belt for being scum MVP?


Fuck it, I'm blaming Koshi for saving HF if HF is scum.

So let's assume HF is town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:02 GMT
#3159
yeah ok, in that case I'm ok with lynching yamato.

Let's go town, into the sunset!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:03 GMT
#3160
Man, this means I'm bad though, I told you guys I was bad at this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:04 GMT
#3161
On February 10 2014 05:55 Palmar wrote:
ok I'm back. My reading of the last few pages has been a bit sketchy, but whatever.

I don't think I want to lynch Kosher. Other people I don't want to lynch include WoS, Oats, myself, Risen etc.

I worry about the Cora wagon. I pointed out some inconsistency in his play myself, but his random vote on me there before he switched is really head scratching if he's mafia. Now his is obviously not going to make much sense to anyone but myself, but given how he's been wanting to kill me and been casually calling me out all game, it seems like a strange vote as it makes it more likely he'll flip AND if he flips mafia he's basically confirming me as town.

So knowing my own alignment, his move just doesn't make any sense if he's mafia.

I'd much rather lynch somewhere into geript, marv, VE, rayn, or even holyfare.

I'm unsure about yamato...

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:05 GMT
#3162
I bolded the important part

I should be lynched for aids and bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:07 GMT
#3164
I blame town tbh, no one gave enough shit for me to get townread.

also I mad that I'm not getting carried harder. Very mad.

Put your vote on the yamato I think. I'm going to re-read his filter.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:18 GMT
#3165
On February 08 2014 11:12 yamato77 wrote:
I fully expect mafia to want to shoot me by the time they can, so there's really nothing to read into it.


Why did you expect that? I mean this was after you knew you wouldn't be there the next day, so why do you think mafia would see you as such a threat that it warrants shooting you?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:35 GMT
#3166
who cares

##Unvote
##Vote Oatsmaster


I read Yamato's filter. There's not much in it, but what is in there looks genuine enough.

Oats is a better lynch. He has basically just casually trotted along for the ride all through the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 11:37 GMT
#3167
On February 12 2014 10:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 10:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, so Keirathi = Geript huh?

##Vote: Keirathi
Sorry dudeguy, but your predecessor left you with a scum legacy.

WHATS THE POINT OF THIS WAVE? DONT YOU THINK YOU CAN READ KEIRATHI WITHOUT A VOTE ON HIM?
Why are you immediately voting for him without him posting anything?


Oats did get emotional once this game though... so there's that.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 988
WardiTV400
OGKoka 98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11451
StarCastTV_EN313
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13498
Bisu 4933
FanTaSy 3686
Jaedong 1467
Shuttle 1443
BeSt 972
actioN 772
EffOrt 588
Horang2 526
Larva 306
[ Show more ]
Leta 263
Zeus 248
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 107
Barracks 101
Sexy 83
Mong 76
JYJ 72
scan(afreeca) 67
sorry 59
ToSsGirL 56
Killer 42
Shinee 42
sSak 39
Aegong 30
Bale 28
soO 27
Free 26
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
yabsab 9
Dota 2
Dendi404
Gorgc310
XaKoH 305
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2332
olofmeister1387
B2W.Neo389
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax207
dupreeh118
Livibee115
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1336
Other Games
• WagamamaTV203
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 28m
Replay Cast
11h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.