• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7132 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:00 GMT
#3030
Also I just remembered that I went back and tried to find out why you killed koshi instead of being on Grack, turns out you did it for no reason at all.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:00 GMT
#3032
On February 18 2014 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes I wrote stuff about Yamato that was summarily and unceremoniously skipped too. What, you wanna fight about it?


So you think we should lynch yamato tomorrow?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:01 GMT
#3034
On February 18 2014 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Cool story bro! That's utterly meaningless, but nice catch!


Well your claim that you should live is that somehow you've been so active figuring things out, but you've not really had much impact on anything yet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:02 GMT
#3035
On February 18 2014 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wouldn't shed any tears over our dearly departed cannon brother, no.


okay, that's settled then!

In VE we trust.

Now please self-vote. I'll lynch yamato tomorrow in your memory.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:03 GMT
#3037
I'm desperately trying to get you killed! It's really hard work.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:05 GMT
#3040
I told you! I'm not that good at this game, out of shape, getting a bit pudgy tbh. Not the lean mean lynching machine of years past.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:06 GMT
#3041
See why didn't I think of that?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:08 GMT
#3044
This game will be so hard though if Grack gets killed and flips town. That means holy has been wrong on two massive cases. Not sure it makes him scum, but whatever.

And obviously that means I have to deal with the fact that you desperately clung to your life and had enough backing from afk/scummy people to survive, so I'd have to consider you seriously for scum too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:12 GMT
#3048
On February 18 2014 06:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like, you were never really GOOD at Mafia, you were just an icon of noobiness that all the newbies gathered around. Now you're just another bullshit veteran who thinks he's better than he is. Such a shame. Or sham. One of the two.


Hey that's not nice. I assert that I am good at exactly what I claim to be good at! For years I've said that I am good at two things in mafia. One of them is day 1 scumhunting (and hey, I got one!) and the other is leading town. Thing is, those two things can be worked into a pretty big advantage if handled correctly.

But sure, be a dick to me if you want to. But don't put words in my mouth. I know exactly what I can do and what I can't do in mafia, the whole reason I want to lynch you is, as I've admitted, a problem in my own game.

At least I own my faults.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:15 GMT
#3050
No I'm good, I had burger.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:16 GMT
#3052
What, the dick? or the burger?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:17 GMT
#3054
Yeah pretty much, although we kinda did in that resistance game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:20 GMT
#3057
yes, I'm wondering if that's the trick. Take away our ability to kill each other and it might work.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 21:21 GMT
#3058
never forget.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 22:48 GMT
#3060
HF?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 23:37 GMT
#3065
Sucks to lose Grack

Now I have no idea who is town.

Guess we'll see tomorrow. see you
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 23:53 GMT
#3068
btw

I don't think VE is town.

Everything I said/did today was to confirm my suspicions on him. There is no reason for him to go absolutely bat-shit insane at me for suggesting he take the lynch. He was capsing, calling me insane and genuinely being a massive drama queen about something that a townie would've discussed factually instead of in the raging manner he did.

This rage was acting, it was over the top and I don't believe it.

Think about that until I return.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 23:57 GMT
#3069
So if town wants to voteswitch to a guy that has about 90% chance of flipping scum. Switch to VE. I expect to be dazzled when I wake up.

Grackaroni is 90% town. No one is trying to save him, if he's scum mafia could have an amazing way of saving him here by just sheeping me, if Grack is scum I'm literally giving mafia a free get out of jail card by pushing VE all day. Doesn't look like mafia is interested in saving Grack so....

Get on VE, kill VE.

Love, Palmar.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 17 2014 23:58 GMT
#3070
Don't be _that_ townie. Stay on the right side of the fence.

Come join your glorious leader.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 00:05 GMT
#3078
On February 18 2014 09:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm literally going to do nothing but vote in this thread until the game is over. Follow Palmar unto your doom.


I expect nothing less
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.