• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11626 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 11:16 GMT
#911
Don't worry, that's not my intention. In any case, I will be waiting for more players to come online and post more for now. There is nothing conclusive I can say from what we've got available so far, and don't think there is a reason for me to act upon the minor details of interest to me, yet. Let's create more information before deciding what to do.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 17:22 GMT
#999
Well metagaming me is absolutely useless. So you're best off figuring what you think of my actions yourself.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 17:51 GMT
#1004
I will. The reason I am currently "holding back", is because I'm currently in search of a new style of playing.

I've realized some things in the last few months that have lead me into this search.

First off, contradictions. This is something I've noticed happening increasingly often from town players, and I don't find it a very convincing scumtell with the exception of extreme situations.

Second, general theme of play. I've seen so many scum that seem much more town than any other player in the game, and vice versa. I've also seen absolutely horrible plays as either alignment, both getting failing and succeeding with them.

The main point is, I've been wrong at forum mafia too many times lately to go on by my old methods. I want to be and find something more certain, and I'm experimenting looking into specific points of one's play currently.

I also know that this post is not finding us scum. I don't need that to be pointed out, it's obvious for anyone. (Or at least, should be.) If I cared to look like I only make good posts, I'd post much less and only to the point. However, that leaves less for others to read into me which is bad when I'm a townie. I'm also getting tired of being called lurker every single game (although I can understand that in many games there has also been reason to, but certain players seem to stick to that theme way too eagerly. Lurk once, and you're a lurker for the whole game and even the next one.), so I currently prefer to just post casually without overthinking stuff and leading myself astray with that.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 17:53 GMT
#1006
^ Actually makes perfect sense.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 05 2014 18:05 GMT
#1010
The more I reread the thread the more opposed I feel to the idea of Holy & marv being town.

The thing is however, that's also a feel-based reasoning.

Thinking about the things logically, my first thought about the back&forth crap between DP+rayn & marv feels like scum shitting up the thread. Going on about it, I feel it would be unlikely for scum to take the same side of the argument at this point in the game, which leads me to believe rayn & DP are not both scum. One of them could still be.

One scum on both sides of the argument is a fairly likely case as well.

The third scum I am sure has absolutely nothing to do with the shitfest going on, I wouldn't want to associate all scumteam members into a clusterfuck unless I wanted to cause it with the intent of sacrificing a member or two for the last one to get away. (Let's say that there's a random argument where 5 people take part. Say you lynch 3 of those players and 2 flip scum. How likely would you suppose that the third scum is in the remaining 2 players of the argument, rather than in the 4 players outside of it?). This makes me look at WoS & LSB more critically.

Flow of thoughts, nothing more specific right now that pops into mind or that I feel is noteworthy enough to share.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 16:10 GMT
#1086
Good job. Well shot Prome.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 17:10 GMT
#1114
I agree that Prome's earlygame looked bad (in my opinion), but his play was much more townie-like later on. And the shot pretty much confirms him as town. But there's no point in arguing about what he is/was, we should try to find the next scum instead. I'm still not going to quickvote anyone because I think it's a waste, no matter how confident marv or someone else might be.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 17:30 GMT
#1134
Yeah, I think it's possible for both of you to be town. Why wouldn't it be?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 22:44 GMT
#1237
On February 07 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
cephiro has been on voice chat all day by the way, has no investment in this game and all his reads = nothing


When I play voice, I play voice. -_- I've been there for 2 hours or so when I played games. Problem?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 22:57 GMT
#1240
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

+ Random vote on you that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Very concentrated filter, only discussing with a limited amount of players.

I'd like LSB to be shot right now. The lynched person is a little harder to decide as I'd prefer to be sure that player is town. But on the other hand I don't want my strongest townreads to get killed either. Rayn & DP I want to keep around for now, same with you. So it comes down to lynching marv or holy.

Marv in the sense that I feel that there is a decent chance of him being town and taking a decent shot.
Holy in the sense that I am unsure of his alignment and whatever shot he takes would be very informing.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 22:59 GMT
#1241
On February 07 2014 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:44 Cephiro wrote:
On February 07 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
cephiro has been on voice chat all day by the way, has no investment in this game and all his reads = nothing


When I play voice, I play voice. -_- I've been there for 2 hours or so when I played games. Problem?


My problem is how you have contributed nothing and maintain that you are "changing your playstyle" when all i see is you doing nothing and if you are making a plan/trap then you haven't changed your playstyle at all so that would also be a waste of time.


And where I have claimed I am making a plan / trap? There are a few things one could try in a setup like this, but not really worth it, especially given the players around currently. I like how focused you are on my claim of changing my playstyle. I told why I am playing differently once, yet you keep going on about it like I would've been bringing it up all the time, which is absolutely not the case.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:06 GMT
#1244
... Maybe you should read my last post on last page again, Sir NoReads.

Oh gee, I didn't vote for Artanis before you rushed things and managed to succeed. That's great. Does that make me scum? No.

If I didn't care about the game, I wouldn't
1) Originally have signed up for this game
2) Be posting right now
3) Answering your and other players questions
4) Sharing my thoughts

Do you have anything more useful to say?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:16 GMT
#1247
On February 07 2014 08:09 Holyflare wrote:
that's not a read that's saying "lsb is doing the wrong policy", why would scum be more likely to do that than town? What information do we gather if lsb is scum, what if he's town?




answering questions doesn't mean anything because anyone has a brain and can respond to QUESTIONS, you should be giving us questions and stuff for us to respond TO


I said my thoughts about why I think LSB is scummy to me. If that's not a read in your opinion, that's your problem. Who are you to classify what is a read and what is not? If there's a specific format your after, then say because I'm not gonna play guessing games.

Your last paragraph is obviously just just filler crap. How does the situation change vice versa then? Anyone answering my questions doesn't mean anything because anyone can have a brain and respond? Thus making asking questions from anyone pointless, is what you're saying.

Now, rather than try and convince others of my uselessness, how about you actually ask me if you've got something specific you want to know instead of blabbering how bad everything I say. If there isn't, do something more useful, I'm sure everyone got your point by now,
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:22 GMT
#1249
On February 07 2014 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
like... we didn't even vote for artanis? we voted for promethelax and HE shot artanis


I only claimed I didn't vote for artanis, although I can see how you drew the misconclusion from my statement.

This is what I mean by being tired of your nitpicking. Anyone with this famous brain can see the point of what I said, yet you consider the most important thing to draw a conclusion of my thoughts which I didn't even say. Sigh.

In case you didn't get it yet:

I was not on the "shoot artanis/lynch prome"-campaign. If it was up to me, I would've preferred someone else than Prome take a shot, but it's useless to go on about something that cannot be changed. Town managed to get a scum killed without me being involved in pushing said person for death. That's good. I wasn't contributing in it, that's bad. Not like all townies are always on every scum lynch. I was unsure about my reads, which is why I would've preferred more time. It wasn't needed for the rest of the town. Do you really want to say I'm scum based on that solely?

And since this is what you seem to want, I'll give it a go.

Who do you want to keep alive until lategame?

Who do you want to be lynched and why?

Who do you want to be shot and why?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:28 GMT
#1252
On February 07 2014 08:21 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:57 Cephiro wrote:
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

??? What are you talking about?
I covered all possible scenarios that could occur starting tomorrow. What other end game scenarios could occur?

There is no such thing as confirmed town in this game for an alive player. Just because you think marv is town doesn't mean everyone else agrees, nor that he actually is. I'm making the assumption you're not talking about yourself as a confirmed townie from the perspective you put it, especially as others would not be able to know that.

Show nested quote +

Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

Why is scum getting lynched a bad thing? If we lynch you and you shoot Marv, you flip yourself as mafia. If you shoot someone who is on the possible scum list, we get rid of two borderline players. Either way a scum dies and that is good for the town.


Because scum will never shoot scum. If you lynch scum that shoots a townie, you can't be sure if that player is actually scum, or if it's a townie taking revenge/trying to be a hero/whatever other possibilities there are.

Let's go with the assumption that you lynch me and I shoot marv. I know I'm town. Let's assume marv is town also. Just because I shoot him, even if most players consider him to be town, does not make me scum. I can see why you're trying to implicate that, but you have to understand that is not necessarily the case as townies have been known to go rogue and make their own decisions at times.

My point is, why would you leave it up to guessing when you can take the sure way out?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:29 GMT
#1254
On February 07 2014 08:23 Holyflare wrote:
If someone asked me specific questions which led to me to believe you were asking questions to form opinions and make assumptions and reads on based on my responses and then they demonstrated that later on in the thread, then that is a towny mindset. If someone sits back and only responds to questions, they look a lot worse because they aren't showing their thought processes or looking like they want to solve the game (what you are doing).


Except that I am constantly posting my thought processes when around.

Do you think I'm here to talk just for fun? I explained more than enough times why I'm not pushing someone against the wall and threatening them with a knife. If you still don't get that, then too bad, I'm not going to bother explaining it any further.

For someone that was so eager to get me asking, I find it amusing how you are dodging my questions.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:36 GMT
#1256
On February 07 2014 08:25 LSB wrote:
I am deeply concerned about Cephiro trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to get me shot. I know that I am a townie, so this falls under my "worst case scenario of townie shooting townie" argument.

This is incredibly different from Marv/HF who are both asking people to lynch them so they can pull the trigger themselves. Unless they are bluffing (which applies more to HF than Marv) mafia should never offer themselves as a sacrifice.


1) I have merely pointed out my suspicions on you and referred to you as my preferred lynch target since I was asked of that specific question.

2) If you are scum, there is no reason for scum to shoot you. I am not in need of tempting another townie to get to shoot you, I am just fine doing it myself.

I figure it would be best to talk cooperatively among town who they want to keep around for lategame to ensure the best possibilities of winning. As you might have noticed, I am in no rush to make decisions about who to lynch or who to shoot this cycle, neither was I during last cycle.

This is also a reason why I'm sad that Prome was the one to take the shot, since I would have preferred him to stay alive later in the game, and had an more unsure read take the shot.

@Wave: It's suboptimal play. Why guess if we can have facts? Certainly it might not even become a deciding factor of any sorts, but why take the risk? Why not go for the guaranteed information?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:37 GMT
#1257
On February 07 2014 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
Who do you want to keep alive until lategame?

Who do you want to be lynched and why?

Who do you want to be shot and why?


Argument Level: Holyflare

I know you're on voice/teamspeak, and I know you've read my posts to see that I asked this of you. This is what you wanted, why are you not responding to my questions?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:52 GMT
#1263
On February 07 2014 08:38 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:28 Cephiro wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:21 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:57 Cephiro wrote:
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

??? What are you talking about?
I covered all possible scenarios that could occur starting tomorrow. What other end game scenarios could occur?

There is no such thing as confirmed town in this game for an alive player. Just because you think marv is town doesn't mean everyone else agrees, nor that he actually is. I'm making the assumption you're not talking about yourself as a confirmed townie from the perspective you put it, especially as others would not be able to know that.


Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

Why is scum getting lynched a bad thing? If we lynch you and you shoot Marv, you flip yourself as mafia. If you shoot someone who is on the possible scum list, we get rid of two borderline players. Either way a scum dies and that is good for the town.


Because scum will never shoot scum. If you lynch scum that shoots a townie, you can't be sure if that player is actually scum, or if it's a townie taking revenge/trying to be a hero/whatever other possibilities there are.

Let's go with the assumption that you lynch me and I shoot marv. I know I'm town. Let's assume marv is town also. Just because I shoot him, even if most players consider him to be town, does not make me scum. I can see why you're trying to implicate that, but you have to understand that is not necessarily the case as townies have been known to go rogue and make their own decisions at times.

My point is, why would you leave it up to guessing when you can take the sure way out?


Unfortunately I am finding it harder and harder to believe you are thinking about the setup from a townie perspective.

Town objective- Kill three mafia
Mafia objective- Have a townie lynch another townie two times.

As a townie, all I care about is if a mafia is dead or not. Whether or not the mafia is flipped doesn't really matter to me. Artanis flipped red but really, who cares? He was probably the most obvious day 1 bus target you can get. Connections are not alignment indicative.

By lynching scummy players I have multiple chances to hit a scum in a cycle. I can either get them killed at the lynch, or if I am wrong, the player may be able to redeem himself by shooting a scum. If I lynch a scum, then we have accomplished what we need to do.

If I am 'sure' that someone is scum I should lynch him, because even if I am wrong, we still have a chance that a scum will die. If I lynched a townie and he hits my target and flips green, well I just killed two townies




As a mafia I try to orchestrate a situation in which we can have a townie lynch another townie.

And this is exactly what you are doing. You are trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to kill me (which I know is a townie)


My point is, there are scenarios where it is extremely uncertain to claim someone to be scum based on their shot when there is no flip. If town players act like it's a confirmed scum when it may not be, it may lead into misjudgements that can possibly cost us the game. The thing which you refuse to see is that a townie will always die in these lynches.

Trying to argue about the order is not relevant. Let's say we have player X (assumed townie) and player Y (assumed scum) and we have no flip.

X shoots Y that flips scum -> X is (was) obviously town)
X shoots Y that flips town -> X could be either alignment

Let's assume Y is scum and is lynched first.

Y shoots X that flips town -> Y could be either alignment.

As you can see, by lynching scum first we can never be certain of the lynched player's alignment. By lynching town first, there is a chance of ensuring the alignments of both players, which is always better. More information is always better. There is no downside.

Even though I find lynching a townie and having that town player shoot the correct play, does not mean I am pushing for a mafia agenda as you are claiming me to do. For me, you are one of the scummiest players right now. All your arguments for me being mafia are based on the fact that you are town. This is something I cannot be sure of as a town player. Which is a point you have refused to consider at all, you would know this if you truly were town.

The fact also remains that I have certainly not been pressuring for your death hard by any means. As I already told earlier, I merely answered my opinion to the situation as asked of me.

Now ask yourself, am I mafia because I am suspecting you to be mafia, or is there something about your play that could be improved upon to make other town players trust in you, if you truly are one?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:55 GMT
#1265
On February 07 2014 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
Is a thought process a town only trend?

Show nested quote +
And since this is what you seem to want, I'll give it a go.

Who do you want to keep alive until lategame?

Who do you want to be lynched and why?

Who do you want to be shot and why?


this is not what i meant, you don't really get thoughts from these questions -.-


I want DP and me alive at end game at least. I am pretty confident dp is town.

I do not know about lynches or shots yet. I have people I think are scummy (lsb to an extent based on what i've said although i liked iamp at the start and i liked lsb's scenario thing (that he wanted him and marv at the end so will probably unvote him soon), you most definitely and wave although will need to read these people some more to get firm grasps on things, not read marv so much but his response to the shitting up the thread thing i liked and that was my only qualm with him at that point)


You call me down for not having "reads". And what if this bullshit of yours? Hardly any more "thought process" than what I posted. I can't believe you're serious about asking me those questions earlier and this is how you reply to me? Also, what does keeping your vote on a player that you don't want it to be on do? Why not just take it off now? I could just as well call this post of yours fluffy bullshit as you are calling down upon everything I post.

Now how about you think about the things you've said to me, and reflect upon your own play. Then get serious about sharing this thought process of yours, or at least not undermining the effort of others.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1174
ByuN 490
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu490
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2091
FrodaN1737
summit1g1022
olofmeister842
B2W.Neo788
Khaldor448
Beastyqt294
crisheroes169
Livibee164
Mew2King72
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
angryscii 10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur606
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
7m
OSC
4h 7m
Replay Cast
4h 7m
OSC
17h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.